why is it that guys don't want to see pictures

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Originally posted by: moshquerade
Originally posted by: Sphexi

Originally posted by: jadinolf
We don't care about other guys.
i don't care about other girls either, but i can appreciate their bods just the same.

What sort of picture are you talking about?
use your imagination :D

[/quote]

Ok...using my imagination, I've come up with pictures of pirates and midgets on tricycles.

What does that have to do with anything? :confused:[/quote]
i meant something like this.
[/quote]

My God, mine eyes!

I finally found a man hairier than I am :)[/quote]

Uh...what is it? I can't access bbzzdd at work[/quote]

It's a guy, leaning back, hairy as Chewbacca, with a nipple ring.
[/quote]

it's not bbzzdd, it's photobucket.com ????

and he is not THAT hairy :laugh:
[/quote]

Damn...I guess my work blocks photobucket now too :(

Maybe I should actually go do work or something....

Malak

Lifer
Dec 4, 2004
Originally posted by: KarenMarie

want more?

i :heart: him
i think he is cute. not nearly as cute as he thinks he is... but he is cute.

and i dont think he is too hairy.
:)

Is he someone you know Mosh?

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001

want more?

i :heart: him
i think he is cute. not nearly as cute as he thinks he is... but he is cute.

and i dont think he is too hairy.
ahhhhh, he isn't looking cocky in those pics. :p

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
Men aren't 'beautiful' imo. Men are 'rugged' or 'handsome' but not 'beautiful' imo.

We are just too hard edge and built like bricks and don't have soft lines. Ripped and lean but not soft and curvy like women.

Yes some guys are good looking and I don't have any problems saying that but NO WAY do I find two guys kissing beautiful! Nothing beautiful about two guys kissing imo. Father kissing his son/ daughter yes but man on man kissing? HELL NO!

Koing

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
of other guys, but we don't mind seeing pictures of other girls?

it's not that baaaaaaaaaaad, really.

yes it is.

sorry, mosh. gotta disagree with you on this one.
you're a girl, right?
so by disagreeing with me - you are saying you really don't like looking at pics of other women?

no.. sorry i wasnt clear...
what i meant to say is...
it is that bad for a guy to look at pics of other guys..
it freaks them out. they cannot and will not ever get over whatever it is that makes them get weird about it.

as for me... i can appreciate good looks on anyone. male or female. i am with the one who i love and want to be with... the one who does it for me.. and to me, all others... well, to me... my guy is the only MAN on the planet. All others are just ppl. genderless as far as desire goes, but i can appreciate good looks of either.

men will never be like that. and it aint pretty to see them get all flustered and uncomfortable when put on the spot of looking at other guys.

I have no problems looking at other guys. I use to have posters of Bruce Lee half naked on my wall. I use to have pics of bodybuilders and mens health type guys around my gym equipment and desk.

So yeah, i can appreciate a good male body. It's not a sexual thing, but a motivation. Even when i'm just flipping through a magazine or channel and see some buffed guy with a 6pack, i'll take a second look just to appreciate it.

gigapet

Lifer
Aug 9, 2001
Originally posted by: gigapet
i'd post something relevant but I think its time to go out drinking. :beer:
well that would be a first....

time you told us you were going out drinking. :D

Ok im back. it got pretty abrasive tonight in new haven. Quickly spiraling out of control....Sachem Scene, tuck your shirt in, tristie the break dancer, doug the menace....hooting and hollering............mini skirts, brasil bitch, diner girl at 4 a.m. annes diner, grill chese with bacon, bend of bitch, fire alarm get me a dirink while youre on the line. ....drunkin nate getting us all in dont worry about it.

jjzelinski

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2004
Originally posted by: Looney

yes it is.

sorry, mosh. gotta disagree with you on this one.
you're a girl, right?
so by disagreeing with me - you are saying you really don't like looking at pics of other women?

no.. sorry i wasnt clear...
what i meant to say is...
it is that bad for a guy to look at pics of other guys..
it freaks them out. they cannot and will not ever get over whatever it is that makes them get weird about it.

as for me... i can appreciate good looks on anyone. male or female. i am with the one who i love and want to be with... the one who does it for me.. and to me, all others... well, to me... my guy is the only MAN on the planet. All others are just ppl. genderless as far as desire goes, but i can appreciate good looks of either.

men will never be like that. and it aint pretty to see them get all flustered and uncomfortable when put on the spot of looking at other guys.

I have no problems looking at other guys. I use to have posters of Bruce Lee half naked on my wall. I use to have pics of bodybuilders and mens health type guys around my gym equipment and desk.

So yeah, i can appreciate a good male body. It's not a sexual thing, but a motivation. Even when i'm just flipping through a magazine or channel and see some buffed guy with a 6pack, i'll take a second look just to appreciate it.

That's homoerotic. Worship my skinny man belly fat.

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: Random Variable

Speaking of guys and girls, I always thought you were a guy using a a female icon. :eek:

There are no girls on the internet. It's all a figment of your imagination.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: SSP

Speaking of guys and girls, I always thought you were a guy using a a female icon. :eek:

just like there are no nice looking, in shape guys on the net.

shilala

Lifer
Oct 5, 2004
Originally posted by: SSP

just like there are no nice looking, in shape guys on the net.
Now you're catching on, Mosh.
Your buddy does is in damn good shape. Notice the way I recognized it. It was in a manly fashion. He isn't cute or buff, or beautiful. He's not bad looking. To say he was good looking would clearly mean I was gay beyond retreat.
That's a guy's world, and it is good.
We throw rocks at guys who act like women, talk like women, or do things women do. It's because it's not natural, or at least it doesn't fit into the man rules of what natural is.
It may not be right, but we sincerely don't much give a flyin fvck. :)

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
To say he was good looking would clearly mean I was gay beyond retreat.

I wouldn't say so. A guy can say another guy is good looking imo. It is only a guy but if a guy said he 'fancied' that guy that would be edging on being gay or at least bi etc.

Koing

shilala

Lifer
Oct 5, 2004
Originally posted by: Koing
To say he was good looking would clearly mean I was gay beyond retreat.

I wouldn't say so. A guy can say another guy is good looking imo. It is only a guy but if a guy said he 'fancied' that guy that would be edging on being gay or at least bi etc.

Koing

That's treading right on the edge, Koing.
It depends on the situation. Say it among guys and you deserve to be stoned. Say it after your woman asks and prods for an answer, and only if you shrug your shoulders and merely agree, it's almost okay.
To initiate a comment like "That guy is good looking" clearly meets "gay beyond retreat" criteria.