Why do we want to import more poverty in the US when we have enough already?

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
Blade Runner, good flick.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Just how retroactive is this illegality to be determined?
If they're paying taxes for x yrs, they and their families get amnesty. Otherwise, they gotta go. I'm also privy to giving them a path to Amnesty via military if there is a shortage of soldiers, but there's not, so nope.

MooseNSquirrel

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2009
Eeeeeexcept Obama put in a list of Citibank employees into his cabinet in 2008, per wikileaks. Would you rather have globalist bankers running your government or wealthy businessmen?

Oh please, spare your global jewish conspiracy crap for your fellow SnowTrumpians.

If there's one thing Trump has proven, its that wealthy businessmen are overrated and overpaid. Ill take a career public servant over some corporate "leader" any day.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Oh please, spare your global jewish conspiracy crap for your fellow SnowTrumpians.

If there's one thing Trump has proven, its that wealthy businessmen are overrated and overpaid. Ill take a career public servant over some corporate "leader" any day.
So are you saying that a Citibank Executive didn't send a list of over 30 names to obama? And was this exec hired? What about the 30 people on the list? Wikileaks don't lie, it appears that only your brain has lied to you.

MooseNSquirrel

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2009
So are you saying that a Citibank Executive didn't send a list of over 30 names to obama? And was this exec hired? What about the 30 people on the list? Wikileaks don't lie, it appears that only your brain has lied to you.
Im saying that people who believe in conspiracies don't really need any evidence to confirm their crazyness.

Call me when the Rothschilds knock on your door.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Im saying that people who believe in conspiracies don't really need any evidence to confirm their crazyness.

Call me when the Rothschilds knock on your door.
Except it's not a conspiracy. Everyone on the Citibank list was hired by Obama including the Citibank exec who emailed the list. When it's fact, it's no longer in the conspiracy category. Get it?

MooseNSquirrel

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2009
Except it's not a conspiracy. Everyone on the Citibank list was hired by Obama including the Citibank exec who emailed the list. When it's fact, it's no longer in the conspiracy category. Get it?
I certainly get how you came to believe in jewish globalist conspiracy theories.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
I certainly get how you came to believe in jewish globalist conspiracy theories.
So let's break this down since you seem to be disillusioned. I'll ask you a set of questions, you answer a simple yes or no.
1) Did a Citibank executive email a list of people to obama?
2) Was the citibank employee hired by obama?
3) Were people from the list hired by obama for his cabinet?
4) If these people were on a list sent by a Citibank, can they be defined as Citibank-approved?

If these are all = Yes, then no conspiracy found.

Fact: Obama hired scores of bank-approved people for his cabinet given to him by Citibank. Nothing you say will ever change that fact.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
So let's break this down since you seem to be disillusioned. I'll ask you a set of questions, you answer a simple yes or no.
4) If these people were on a list sent by a Citibank, can they be defined as Citibank-approved?

Fact: Obama hired scores of bank-approved people for his cabinet given to him by Citibank. Nothing you say will ever change that fact.

You can pretty much guarantee anything being pushed by Wikileaks or RT is not including necessary context or is slanted to intentionally leave out details that if the reader knew they'd just disregard the content out of hand.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Froman, a long time Obama confidant, sent a list to Podesta of what Obama & his inner circle had in mind wrt his cabinet.

Obviously puppets of the international banking cartel, right?

MooseNSquirrel

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2009
You know wealth isnt finite. Right? You libs always portray this issue as the rich almost literally taking money away from the middle class. It doesnt work that way.

Thats a straw man of your own creation. Am I to assume you don't understand the purpose of a progressive tax system?

MooseNSquirrel

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2009

Nope, you are thinking like someone who believes in jewish banking conspiracies.

All you have proof of is that an email was sent containing a list of names for certain positions -- from a friend of the president who was also part of the transition team -- that was already publicly known and available on the internet.

The rest is confirmation bias to your belief that "Globalists" (for ther est of you, thats code for 'secret jewish cabal' that runs the world) somehow decided who was going to work for Obama.

Aka - anti-semite bs

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Europe's problems are much greater than our own simply because of geography & the sheer number of people trying to escape conflict zones.

And lets not forget the bigger picture here either

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...aponising-refugee-crisis-to-break-Europe.html

But yea, suck Putins dick, break up NATO, fund Brexit and ask Macron to leave the EU, start tradewars with everyone but Russia and do what you can to ease sanctions. Oh yea and fuck Crimea. And Ukraine. And Syria.
And then suck his dick one more time :
So Beta, so easily manhandled.
Low-T Trump. LTT motherfucker LTT.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
This is the official image of this thread. Dear mindless right-wing batshitters, this is how you look.

Just stop.

GBzPEMQ.jpg

You're wrong on the facts, you're wrong on human rights, you're wrong on morality.

You're literally stupid assholes. Useful idiots for even bigger assholes.

Reactions: kage69 and senseamp

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Thats a straw man of your own creation. Am I to assume you don't understand the purpose of a progressive tax system?

Wwwhhhhaaaa? For the purpose of context, my comment was completely accurate. And yup I understand a progressive tax system.

rommelrommel

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2002

A score is 20, scores would be 40, there are not 40 cabinet positions. Your “fact” is not a fact.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Nope, you are thinking like someone who believes in jewish banking conspiracies.

All you have proof of is that an email was sent containing a list of names for certain positions -- from a friend of the president who was also part of the transition team -- that was already publicly known and available on the internet.

The rest is confirmation bias to your belief that "Globalists" (for ther est of you, thats code for 'secret jewish cabal' that runs the world) somehow decided who was going to work for Obama.

Aka - anti-semite bs
We have proof that every.single.person.on.the.list.was.hired.by.Obama. How is this "secret jewish cabal" conspiracy again?

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Froman, a long time Obama confidant, sent a list to Podesta of what Obama & his inner circle had in mind wrt his cabinet.

Obviously puppets of the international banking cartel, right?
Froman was a Citibank Executive in 2008 before Obama hired him and went on to become "a long time Obama confidant" as the article states. Nice deflection tho.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Froman was a Citibank Executive in 2008 before Obama hired him and went on to become "a long time Obama confidant" as the article states. Nice deflection tho.
Utterly inaccurate-

Froman and Obama were not in touch after their time at Harvard until Obama's 2004 Senate campaign, when Froman volunteered to advise Obama on policy; he introduced Obama to Robert Rubin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Froman

He was also part of the Clinton admin before joining Citi. He's been a Democratic party insider for decades.

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
This is the official image of this thread. Dear mindless right-wing batshitters, this is how you look.

Just stop.

GBzPEMQ.jpg

You're wrong on the facts, you're wrong on human rights, you're wrong on morality.

You're literally stupid assholes. Useful idiots for even bigger assholes.
You're an ASSHOLE who wants slaves doing all the labor for you. You and your ilk are a progression of the slavers of the past who argued the same stupid shit then. "You're wrong to oppose all these black people here doing everything for me!"

FUCK YOU you asshole. That pic does illustrate your mindset perfectly- illegal immigrants as your slaves doing all the "shit you won't do" as you sit on your lazy, fat ass.

The fact is dumbass, you won't starve because someone ends your slave trade. You'll have to pay a FAIR WAGE to an American- above the table, to fix your falling down house. And raise your own kid, you lazy sack.

What a prick you are, and all you pro illegals. (Modern slave herders.)

Last edited:
Reactions: s0me0nesmind1

Maxima1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
You're an ASSHOLE who wants slaves doing all the labor for you. You and your ilk are a progression of the slavers of the past who argued the same stupid shit then. "You're wrong to oppose all these black people here doing everything for me!"

FUCK YOU you asshole. That pic does illustrate your mindset perfectly- illegal immigrants as your slaves doing all the "shit you won't do" as you sit on your lazy, fat ass.

The fact is dumbass, you won't starve because someone ends your slave trade. You'll have to pay a FAIR WAGE to an American- above the table, to fix your falling down house. And raise your own kid, you lazy sack.

What a prick you are, and all you pro illegals. (Modern slave herders.)

You have a point. There's a lot of irony when it comes to labor. On one hand, they support monopolized public services. On the other, they're thrilled to bring in more brown people to work for a pittance.

Reactions: s0me0nesmind1

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Odd how these Citigroup guys who were supposedly running the show instead of Obama allowed the CFPB to be created, no?

Personally I think it's hard to question Obama's choice back then given what he ended up doing for the country: saving us from re-living the 20s. I'm simplifying it here but between that and getting OBL, it's amazing to me that any rational adult can complain about Obama while this disastrous orange fuck is is office. Putin's blumpkin bitch can't be removed from office fast enough, while we could definitely use another Obama right now. At the very least someone who isn't compromised by Putin, not suffering from dementia would also be a plus.

Last edited: