why do i feel like Israel may have set this whole thing in action?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
As JOS says, "I know you have wet dreams about a new Jewish genocide but it's not gonna happen, son."

As I say JOS its you that is delusional, I don't want or desire a New Jewish Genocide, but if you and Bozo Netanyuhu persist in your delusions, JOS that is what will inevitably happen in the fullness of time. Right now the USA has blown all cred in the mid-east and the USA can no longer afford to back Israeli to the Hilt deplomatically, politically, and the USA economy can't afford the additional debt and the quagmires. Meanwhile Arabs with oil money can afford to invest in ever stronger and modern militaries, while Israel on its own economic nickle cannot.

As you, JOS, have a record to live down, as you equally confidently predicted Nato would win in Afgahnistan. As a Nato victory in Afgahnistan is now even more remote than it was in 2007. I di not in any way cause the Nato decline, I merely said unless nato radically changed its strategy it was inevitable. On the other hand you were there in Afghanistan saying your failed stragegy would win. AS IT CERTAINLY DID NOT.

As my hoped for vision for the mid-east is for Israel to start co-operating rather than opposing a Palestinians state, and quit trying to dominating its Arab neighbors that is already slipping away, as Israel can earn a place in the mid-east by regional co-operation rather perpetually delaying that when it will be someday too late.

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
Probably because you're astonishingly ignorant and generally unintelligent.

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
zionists might think they benefit themselves, but the people of israel and america don't benefit.

I really hate you guys, the whole charlie chaplin 'stache thing was a pretty cool style, and you guys went and f'ed it all up with the little ranty austrian guy. I want my wax back old chap!

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
In an election year, it is stupid to snub the leader of Israel. Israel is too important in American politics during an election year to do such a stupid thing.

Jun 26, 2007
Mochhhamat (pubes) will come back and kill all Jews!

You know what? I really don't think so but the violence will continue until they understand that Israel isn't going away. Perhaps in 300 years the Muzzies in the ME will be somewhat normal and intelligent people but right now they are a bunch of ravaging savages looking for a reason to kill.

D2GcH.jpg

StrangerGuy

Diamond Member
May 9, 2004
You know what? I really don't think so but the violence will continue until they understand that Israel isn't going away. Perhaps in 300 years the Muzzies in the ME will be somewhat normal and intelligent people but right now they are a bunch of ravaging savages looking for a reason to kill.

D2GcH.jpg

At least they can harp on inventing Arabic numerals, when none of them have a developed economy since...nowhere really, let alone technological progress...If I'm one of them I will be utterly ashamed considering there are a 1 billion+ of them wasting human capital.

Apr 27, 2012

D2GcH.jpg

Thats hilarious, do they have any idea how idiotic they look :D

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Somehow I missed this gem. Onward!

As JOS says, "I know you have wet dreams about a new Jewish genocide but it's not gonna happen, son."

As I say JOS its you that is delusional, I don't want or desire a New Jewish Genocide, but if you and Bozo Netanyuhu persist in your delusions, JOS that is what will inevitably happen in the fullness of time.

Well maybe. Precisely how will they do that? Harsh language? I suppose they could use nukes as a first strike weapon, but they would never do that, eh?

Right now the USA has blown all cred in the mid-east and the USA can no longer afford to back Israeli to the Hilt deplomatically, politically, and the USA economy can't afford the additional debt and the quagmires.
Considering that the ME, particularly Iran has blown all cred with the western world it doesn't really matter. Israel benefits from our arrangement and it's costly. How about we end all aid to nations who have recently stormed our embassies? That would help our economic situation. There, a solution found for you.

Meanwhile Arabs with oil money can afford to invest in ever stronger and modern militaries, while Israel on its own economic nickle cannot.

I've already proposed how to fix that. Whether something of the sort comes to pass I cannot say, but what happens when their oil is relatively worthless? They'll have to beat their swords into ploughshares. I find that a rather cool idea.

As you, JOS, have a record to live down
Did you just go there? Seriously? All your definitive predictions have now become "in the fullness of time" or "someday". You don't know the past (witness your IAEA claims), the present isn't a reality for you (note the IAEA being a lapdog when it wasn't for Bush), and the future?
Israel can earn a place in the mid-east by regional co-operation rather perpetually delaying that when it will be someday too late.
Tell that to the families of the dead who were killed for a movie. The dead earned a place in a box for their good will.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
In an election year, it is stupid to snub the leader of Israel. Israel is too important in American politics during an election year to do such a stupid thing.

Obama feels that he has this election sewn up. He can afford to alienate blocks again for the next four years. After all, he has shown that he can ignore the law and rule by fiat

Karl Agathon

Golden Member
Sep 30, 2010

D2GcH.jpg

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006

D2GcH.jpg

AWESOME! Thanks!