why do i feel like Israel may have set this whole thing in action?

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
they are about to make a move.. watch..

and they can't look like the aggressor to the global community..

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
Are you saying Israel made large segments of the Islamic world violently intolerant to free speech? How did they do that?

schneiderguy

Lifer
Jun 26, 2006
Are you saying Israel made large segments of the Islamic world violently intolerant to free speech? How did they do that?

Israel funded the initial protests to increase anti-Muslim sentiment in the US.

Then the rest of the Muslims took it and ran with it because they're crazy.

Last edited:

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Wait...you guys are saying that Israel is trying to make the Islamic nations more extremist in nature? That certainly makes things safer for Israel, right?

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
Wait...you guys are saying that Israel is trying to make the Islamic nations more extremist in nature? That certainly makes things safer for Israel, right?

they want to wipe them off the map, but they cannot without US backing.

herm0016

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2005
wait... did the software mess up and put anracists post under zane?

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
Just to avoid confusion...which group is they?

Israel.. haven't you been watching netanyaho basically calling the usa pussies for not vowing to back them...

he's saying "the international community says wait wait wait" and i say "wait for what"

this is an incredibly tight situation for israel.. either they win the us people's backing (by causing anti us riots/protests all over the islamic world)

or, they bully our government into backing them (obama is avoiding a sit down with them because of this)

or.. what they don't want, they have to make a move on Iran alone.. which could prove detrimental to them.

Last edited:

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
An interesting conspiracy theory with some surface validity, but I don't believe Israel is behind that explosive film that PO'd so many Mulims.

But raw human emotion and public emotional reation is always effective.

Look at the US reaction to 911, as maybe a hard core of maybe 100 Muslim terrorist committed the deed, and suddenly 911 became the collective sin of 1.45 billion Muslims
in American eyes.

Or we can also note which Muslims nations reacted most violently is confined to only a small set of Muslim nations. As Lybia is still recovering from a long civil war, with many muslim reactionaries that are still contenting for power acted swiftly and maybe with preplanned violence. Yet, still the majority of Lybians elected an American trained moderate as their PM. Or we can cite Yemen and Somalia, never stable, as an expected hot bed of American dislike to react as they did. As for Egypt, with a large radical right Salifts block to predictably react, but a moderate in Morsy has quickly restored order.

Other than that, by in large, the film has had made minimum impacts in terms of provoking actual mob violence in Muslim countries.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Israel does not want to wipe anyone off the map. They want to stop their neighbors from obtaining nuclear weapons, for fear of those weapons being used in a religious attack.

MAD (mutually assured destruction) does not work if one of the parties is truely mad...when you mix religion into politics at this level, you have the possibility of a religious war being waged with the power of a government behind it. In a religious war, death is not a big deal...so if the government possesses nuclear weapons...well, you can see Israel's fear.

Jun 26, 2007
they are about to make a move.. watch..

and they can't look like the aggressor to the global community..

First 9/11, then the shootings in that theater and now this, us Jews are sneaky bastards.

I mean, first they try to blame Jews because a Jew made the film, when that fails you really have to come up with something else because come on, it has to be the Jews fault, somehow.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
First 9/11, then the shootings in that theater and now this, us Jews are sneaky bastards.

I mean, first they try to blame Jews because a Jew made the film, when that fails you really have to come up with something else because come on, it has to be the Jews fault, somehow.

I make the best bagels. No kidding!

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Israel.. haven't you been watching netanyaho basically calling the usa pussies for not vowing to back them...

he's saying "the international community says wait wait wait" and i say "wait for what"

this is an incredibly tight situation for israel.. either they win the us people's backing (by causing anti us riots/protests all over the islamic world)

or, they bully our government into backing them (obama is avoiding a sit down with them because of this)

or.. what they don't want, they have to make a move on Iran alone.. which could prove detrimental to them.

They would never have to "go it alone" due to our energy policy. Israel knows this quite well I am sure.

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
Yeah, the revolutions were NOT because people were fed up with dictatorship, it was the JEWS again.

Perhaps it was the Zionist scum that drove you to chew up that patch that nearly killed you and seemingly destroyed what little was left of your intellect?

personal attacks much

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
also just wanted to add to sheffield...

if it's not the jews, then why do they keep coming up... EVERYWHERE?

is the world really that mad at jews? seems like it.. now tell me why?

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Better than me, that's for sure. :D

Bagels with ham on them makes me a naughty Jew. :D

When I was a pup I had come from the poor inner city. I went to a school that had rather daunting requirements, but I qualfied. I poor white trash kid. Didn't matter how god I was. In fact it made things worse. I did make a friend though who was Jewish and being from a cultural backwater I really didn't understand what that meant, but it didn't matter to me anyway. So my friends mother insisted he bring me for lunch, but I figured I'd be the animal on display. Eventually I gave in and for reasons I can't quite explain the whole family seemed to like me and yet I didn't feel like a charity case. Well as I'm sure you know the commandment jewish mothers and grandmothers give is "eat". :D

Well how could I refuse? They were kind and interesting. The surviving grandparents had been tattooed and you know what that meant, but they weren't broken people. In fact they were as full of life as anyone. It became like a second family and I learned much wisdom from them.

Hugo Drax

Diamond Member
Nov 20, 2011

In chess sometimes you have to sacrifice a piece as part of your strategy in order to win the game.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Well as I'm sure you know the commandment jewish mothers and grandmothers give is "eat". :D

We have never lacked for food...may we never lack for food for His Great Name's sake.

If you leave a Jewish home or gathering hungry (unless it is a fast day), you are doing it wrong. :)