Why are we still here? By Pat Buchanan

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: maXroOt
buchanan is a racist prick

He simply cares about Americans first and last... that's his philosophy anyway.. By being an isolationist you avoid the entanglements that require allegiances... America need not be aligned with anyone to survive... so say Buchanan.. who, aside from every thing else does not have a racist bone in his jellyfish body.

Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: BarneyFife
Originally posted by: Napalm
Bush and the gang invaded Iraq so they could set up shop (i.e., military bases) in the middle east. Why do you think they invaded using a BS reason? Why do you think they pulled forces out of Saudi Arabia? Why do you think they are "reconstructing" without the help of the U.N.? Why do you think there has never been any sort of credible post-war plan?

Because the U.S. is never leaving Iraq.

Napalm

They might think they are staying forever but I think the Iraqi people are going to chase them out.

Just like they did with Saddam?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I see, we will repress them just like he did. Good thinking Hero, so typical of those who think with muscle.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Why are we still here? By Pat Buchanan

Ya gotta be somewhere ... why not there.. or where ever here is.. besides it is consistent with policy.. The Agenda..