Why are right wing shills and partisans allowed to continuously troll this forum?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Yes, but as adults, one has to take responsiblity for one's own thoughts and attitudes. While yes, it is sad when someone can't accept their own natures, one is not doomed to be prisoner of it. Some posters here post for no other reason than to "stir s**t," then sit back to watch the fireworks. And it's tolerated.

M: What part of they have a brain defect don't you understand. They can't take responsibility. That's what having their particular brain defect does. Your job is to try and be rational about why they get you so upset. What good does it do for you other that be an outlet for your own kind of defective fury?

Hahaa, don't care. I've never seen a more repulsive, disgusting pit of ignorance and intolerance. What doesn't make sense is it's home in on a computer geek forum, where one would assume you'd find at least higher than normal intelligence. It would be expected on Fox's site, or Limbaugh, Hannity, Savage, etc. Shameful.

M: You are exhibiting the same kind of repulsion ignorance and intolerance that they do. It's no wonder you don't like them. What you hate about them is what you hate about you. We always do that when we refuse to see. If we could only realize that they are not to blame then neither are you. Like yourself more and they won't bother you.

Even if you can see that they are destroying the country, you can't justify your rage because they are not able to see. If you can see just how hard it is for you to comprehend what I say you'll see how hard it is for them. Learn to love them and show them the way.

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
its kind of entertainment i guess to watch the silly right wing hard nose help nobodys get worked up over silly stuff, that old hard right conservative mindset is old and dying.. it will be gone soon, humanity will just flat out leave them behind.. worlds changing, if your not productive and kind, ya get left behind, we'll all ascend, they'll be right there in the hell they create.

JS80

Lifer
Oct 24, 2005
its kind of entertainment i guess to watch the silly right wing hard nose help nobodys get worked up over silly stuff, that old hard right conservative mindset is old and dying.. it will be gone soon, humanity will just flat out leave them behind.. worlds changing, if your not productive and kind, ya get left behind, we'll all ascend, they'll be right there in the hell they create.

Not surprising a mentally challenged dope like you is a Democrat.

shadow9d9

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2004
Not being extreme right doesn't make someone "left" or a "leftist." This ridiculous "if you don't agree with me, you must be the opposite extreme" is annoying and far off the mark.

MovingTarget

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2003
Probably because 'left wing shills and partisans' are allowed to continuously troll the forum. Well, not really. I believe it is reflective of our national discourse at the moment. Right-wing talking points seem to be more pervasive because quite frankly, they are better at generating them to push their agenda. One needs only to look to cable tv news to hear examples of this (FOX vs MSNBC is an example that is often trotted out by conservatives, but in this case it works as an example for liberals too). The left hasn't kept up for the most part, partly because fighting fire with fire isn't as in tune with who they are or how they argue. By the time they catch up, we can pronounce rational public discourse as officially dead. The two sides are NOT equivalent counterbalances of each other.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Hahaa, don't care.

I've never seen a more repulsive, disgusting pit of ignorance and intolerance.

What doesn't make sense is it's home in on a computer geek forum, where one would assume you'd find at least higher than normal intelligence.

It would be expected on Fox's site, or Limbaugh, Hannity, Savage, etc. Shameful.

Do you see a forum on any of those sites?

Nope, nada, zip.

They all hang out here because this was born right after the BBS systems.

They know not to try and re-invent the wheel.

Very smart on their part to use this site as a free sounding board for Radical Right Religious America hating brainwashing.

It got your goad up.

Away

Diamond Member
May 1, 2005
I'll just leave this here.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Oh wait, I forgot you left wing elitists don't like the Constitution unless it suits your purposes.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999

It's almost a certainty that you benefit from two or more government programs, and that you've already cost those programs more than you've made in your life up too this point.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
rofl.gif

Apr 27, 2012
I'll just leave this here.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Oh wait, I forgot you left wing elitists don't like the Constitution unless it suits your purposes.

This is totally true, they always moan about how its outdated yet they will defend it if a Conservative attacks it

From Abroad

May 11, 2012
I am new here, but I don't believe that this kind of discussion are bad to forum.

I believe that's good though. It's called freedom expression. If they are trying to say something, let's them say it. Then you are able to agree or not. If you don't agree, be free to say or let it aside and go be happy.

Last edited:

Sinsear

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2007
I am new here, but I don't believe that this kind of discussion are bad to forum.

I believe that's good though. It's called freedom express. If they are trying to say something, let's them say it. Then you are able to agree or not. If you don't agree, be free to say or let it aside and go be happy.

Can i eat freedom fries while riding on the freedom express?

Status
Not open for further replies.