Why are neonazis such cowards ?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
I find your reasoning, a lack of reasoning. Where do you get this idea ?

From reading your post, your form of reasoning is that anyone who is against Kosher or Halal, must be a nazi.
Are you going to call me an anti semitic next ?
Or anti Islam ?

When you espouse views that want to ban a specific religion, which also is the same religion the Nazis banned, yes.

What will you do to the Jews when they continue to follow the Kosher dietary laws? Start with fines, right? Then what, jail Jews for following a recognized religion, right?

I think that discussing with you is not possible. If you only carry faith in extreme views and support violence, then you are no different then any other terrorist defiling the positive things a religion can bring. And i am writing this as an atheist.

Yeah, according to you, religion can be followed provided they do it the way you say they should do it. If you do not like a millenias old religion, the religion should be outlawed...

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
When you espouse views that want to ban a specific religion, which also is the same religion the Nazis banned, yes.

What will you do to the Jews when they continue to follow the Kosher dietary laws? Start with fines, right? Then what, jail Jews for following a recognized religion, right?

Yeah, according to you, religion can be followed provided they do it the way you say they should do it. If you do not like a millenias old religion, the religion should be outlawed...

By your logic we should allow the stoning to death of women for adultery.

Or is it only your religious laws that get to trump the law of the land?

May 11, 2008

In live, you have to grow as a human. You do this by making compromises and choices in order to benefit all mankind. Simple choices as for example to not promote suffering of all that lives. Sometimes you have to kill, out of protection or to sustain yourself. But the less, the better it is.
As stated in my previous post, i am willing to have an open mind and would like to see independent research if there is a hidden benefit that may have played a role in the past with saving lives of people with respect to Halal and Kosher. I understand very well what role religion has played and how important it was and still can be. That is, if it is not abused.

I also wrote that in the west there is hypocrisy with respect how animals for consumption are treated and claiming foul about Halal and Kosher slaughtering of animals. I also know, that humanity cannot continue to consume meat as is done now. It leaves way to many possibilities for micro-organisms to become lethal. As we are experiencing now.

In the situation that animals are treated good and that even genetically engineered muscle meat is grown, and if a ban of Kosher and Halal is democratically chosen, then you have to acknowledge that decision. Especially if the grown meat is fully Halal and Kosher naturally (hence why i would not mind to see independent research done to find out if there is any benefit besides being a ritual of death). If it turns out, there is a health benefit, then this can be applied without using the ritual. That is progress. That is humanity advancing. That is Gods will if you wish (for the religious folks).

Or you are just a fundamentalist with extremist views for your own selfish desires. Because of your own fears, you do not share the hope of God... It seems you carry the desperation of what in the religions is called the devil...
It is you who is among those who cherish the suffering of humanity and all that lives on this planet. Because of your selfishness and closed minded view. A vanity, a hidden desire to rule...

Last edited: