Why are neonazis such cowards ?

May 11, 2008
I watched the news today. And neo-nazism (no capital for these weaklings) in Germany seems to be rising.
But what bothers me the most just as with the ultimate coward breivink (no capital for his name) from Norway, neo nazis primarily attack only helpless people. I never see on the news that a group of neo-nazis went to for example Afghanistan to fight the taliban or fight other extreme groups with extreme religious views promoting suffering of the innocents. No, i see on the news that neo-nazi people attack immigrants who have jobs, who pay tax, who pay bills.
Group mentality and still being cowards...

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
It was the same with the original Nazi party. They attacked Jews, Gypsies, etc...people the rest of Europe did not care about.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
Did you follow the holocaust at all? They are following in the footsteps of their coward hero's.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Agreed. Some of the first steps were to pass laws making Jewish customs and religious practices illegal.

Oh, did you know that some European nations have passed laws making Kashrut (Kosher style of killing animals) illegal...and there is much talk about making it illegal to circumsize an infant...

HeXen

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2009
I watched the news today. And neo-nazism (no capital for these weaklings) in Germany seems to be rising.
But what bothers me the most just as with the ultimate coward breivink (no capital for his name) from Norway, neo nazis primarily attack only helpless people. I never see on the news that a group of neo-nazis went to for example Afghanistan to fight the taliban or fight other extreme groups with extreme religious views promoting suffering of the innocents. No, i see on the news that neo-nazi people attack immigrants who have jobs, who pay tax, who pay bills.
Group mentality and still being cowards...

cause attacking a group where you know you'll lose...like really bad, is not so much cowardly as it is flat out stupid.
Thats like you and your buddies going out trying to defeat your local military base.

besides, even if they all attacked the taliban...with what i dunno...no one would else who hates their beliefs would aid them or even so much as to give them praise. People frown on the neonazi's similarly to how the nazi's frown on jews. coward is the wrong word here, its as stupid as committing suicide.

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
It seems like the German authorities are also cowards for refusing to believe that there were far-right terrorist cells in the country. Their fantasy allowed these terrorists to operate without opposition for a decade.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Same thing for the moron losers that shot innocent and unarmed folks then killed themselves. I never know them called up the local police and announed that they would come on over and battle out.

May 11, 2008
cause attacking a group where you know you'll lose...like really bad, is not so much cowardly as it is flat out stupid.
Thats like you and your buddies going out trying to defeat your local military base.

besides, even if they all attacked the taliban...with what i dunno...no one would else who hates their beliefs would aid them or even so much as to give them praise. People frown on the neonazi's similarly to how the nazi's frown on jews. coward is the wrong word here, its as stupid as committing suicide.

I understand what you mean strategically wise, but your post almost gives me the impression that it is alright to attack people who are weaker then you. However, while i get the same impression it is better to evade people with the same ethnic background or religion as the weaker people but with the exception that they are stronger and more organized then you...

Last edited:
May 11, 2008
Did you follow the holocaust at all? They are following in the footsteps of their coward hero's.

Of course i did. But i find it amazing that some people can pretend to be so proud while they are just loathing. Where is the honor ? Useless hooligans...

biostud

Lifer
Feb 27, 2003
They're extremely nationalistic, so they only attack people living in their own country.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Just like animals only attack the weak and I'm hesitant to give them that much credit. At least animals do it to survive.

Skyclad1uhm1

Lifer
Aug 10, 2001
It seems like the German authorities are also cowards for refusing to believe that there were far-right terrorist cells in the country. Their fantasy allowed these terrorists to operate without opposition for a decade.

They knew they existed, but they heavily underestimated the numbers thanks to those groups having infiltrated the German intelligence agencies. At one of the neo-nazi killings a member of the intelligence agency was present, but as supporter and friend of the killers rather than as agent.

Regarding the law blocking 'kosher killing' (killing animals that have not been stunned or sedated first) here in the Netherlands that was pushed through by an anti-Islam party which is partially funded by the Israeli secret service. That it affects the Jewish population too they regret, but as the only difference between Kosher and Halal slaughter is what is said they couldn't forbid Halal slaughter but allow Kosher slaughter.
The only problem they ran into is the fact that the Halal laws allow the animal to be stunned/sedated if it's reversible, while the Kosher laws do not allow that. And that means they actually pissed off the strict Jewish population in the country more than the Muslim population.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
The Israeli secret service would NEVER aid in banning a Jewish Religious requirement.

Sorry, your tin hat is on too tight.

peonyu

Platinum Member
Mar 12, 2003
They knew they existed, but they heavily underestimated the numbers thanks to those groups having infiltrated the German intelligence agencies. At one of the neo-nazi killings a member of the intelligence agency was present, but as supporter and friend of the killers rather than as agent.

Regarding the law blocking 'kosher killing' (killing animals that have not been stunned or sedated first) here in the Netherlands that was pushed through by an anti-Islam party which is partially funded by the Israeli secret service. That it affects the Jewish population too they regret, but as the only difference between Kosher and Halal slaughter is what is said they couldn't forbid Halal slaughter but allow Kosher slaughter.
The only problem they ran into is the fact that the Halal laws allow the animal to be stunned/sedated if it's reversible, while the Kosher laws do not allow that. And that means they actually pissed off the strict Jewish population in the country more than the Muslim population.

Both practices are barbaric, they need to get with the times.

Skyclad1uhm1

Lifer
Aug 10, 2001
The Israeli secret service would NEVER aid in banning a Jewish Religious requirement.

Sorry, your tin hat is on too tight.

He never made a secret of it that he visits the Israeli ambassy pretty much every week at least once to have a talk, he fully supports Israel in any action, whether it's stealing land, bombing hospitals or schools or any other action they take, and refuses to condemn any action from Jewish settlers there. He has even said his loyalty lies primarily with Israel 'because they are the frontline in the war against Islam'. The idea behind supporting the ban on kosher/halal killing is that it will discourage Muslims to come here and, as his party hopes, will encourage those already here to leave.

Him pissing off some of the Jews in the Netherlands doesn't hurt the Mossad, but him fueling hatred against Muslims does help them in that people who hate Muslims in general won't have much of a problem with Israel's way of dealing with the Palestinians.

May 11, 2008
He never made a secret of it that he visits the Israeli ambassy pretty much every week at least once to have a talk, he fully supports Israel in any action, whether it's stealing land, bombing hospitals or schools or any other action they take, and refuses to condemn any action from Jewish settlers there. He has even said his loyalty lies primarily with Israel 'because they are the frontline in the war against Islam'. The idea behind supporting the ban on kosher/halal killing is that it will discourage Muslims to come here and, as his party hopes, will encourage those already here to leave.

Him pissing off some of the Jews in the Netherlands doesn't hurt the Mossad, but him fueling hatred against Muslims does help them in that people who hate Muslims in general won't have much of a problem with Israel's way of dealing with the Palestinians.

Who is he ?

I already know what you are going to write.
Anyway, i fully support humane killing of animals. Barbaric rituals such as Halal or Kosher are of no use.

However, seeing how cattle is treated before brought to the slaughterhouse in general in the EU & US, i think we need to solve first the barbaric treatment of cattle, and other livestock before we can claim barbaric practices with respect to religious rituals.

As a side note, It is important to find if bleeding an animal dry can reduce the amount of pathogens it carries in it's blood. If it turns out to reduce the possible amount of pathogens Then perhaps after a humane death, it might be handy to bleed it dry after the animals is brain dead. It is a small procedure to start the heart again and keep the heart beating to pump out the blood for a few more minutes.

Personally i cannot wait for grown muscle meat. Everyday steak of the highest quality without antibiotics or growth factors. Only veins, muscles and nerves are grown and stimulated to be turned into a juice steak without ever killing an animal. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Skyclad1uhm1

Lifer
Aug 10, 2001
Who is he ?

I already know what you are going to write.
Anyway, i fully support humane killing of animals. Barbaric rituals such as Halal or Kosher are of no use.

However, seeing how cattle is treated before brought to the slaughterhouse in general in the EU & US, i think we need to solve first the barbaric treatment of cattle, and other livestock before we can claim barbaric practices with respect to religious rituals.

As a side note, It is important to find if bleeding an animal dry can reduce the amount of pathogens it carries in it's blood. If it turns out to reduce the possible amount of pathogens Then perhaps after a humane death, it might be handy to bleed it dry after the animals is brain dead. It is a small procedure to start the heart again and keep the heart beating to pump out the blood for a few more minutes.

Personally i cannot wait for grown muscle meat. Everyday steak of the highest quality without antibiotics or growth factors. Only veins, muscles and nerves are grown and stimulated to be turned into a juice steak without ever killing an animal. :thumbsup:

I was referring to the leader of the facist party.

Humane killing is good, but there should be done more research on what is the best way, and indeed on the possibility of growing meat without needing lots of animals for it. That might also allow saving some endangered species which are hunted for their meat.
But that requires both more research and a mentality change among the public. And especially the right-wing conservative parties here are not enthusiastic about the idea of changes that affect farmers, from which they get a significant percentage of their votes.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
As a note, this is also the reasoning used by the Nazis.

Well even a broken clock strikes right twice a day.

Animals feel pain just like you and should not be bleed out. It's torture. Least you can do for them providing a good meal is make their death as painless as possible.

Religion is immoral and illogical so don't even go there.

Last edited:
May 11, 2008
As a note, this is also the reasoning used by the Nazis.

I find your reasoning, a lack of reasoning. Where do you get this idea ?

From reading your post, your form of reasoning is that anyone who is against Kosher or Halal, must be a nazi.
Are you going to call me an anti semitic next ?
Or anti Islam ?

I think that discussing with you is not possible. If you only carry faith in extreme views and support violence, then you are no different then any other terrorist defiling the positive things a religion can bring. And i am writing this as an atheist.

May 11, 2008
I was referring to the leader of the facist party.

Humane killing is good, but there should be done more research on what is the best way, and indeed on the possibility of growing meat without needing lots of animals for it. That might also allow saving some endangered species which are hunted for their meat.
But that requires both more research and a mentality change among the public. And especially the right-wing conservative parties here are not enthusiastic about the idea of changes that affect farmers, from which they get a significant percentage of their votes.

Facist party ?
From which country ?
Who do you mean ?