Whoopi Goldberg's Uncomfortable Question To Ann Romney (VIDEO)

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
well i wonder why she was even asked such shit. she is the wife nto the president. Ask him.

same with Michelle.

Northern Lawn

Platinum Member
May 15, 2008
WHoopi is a huge Obama supporter and likes to start trouble with anyone who isn't. The toughest question she would ask Obama is something like, "Do you like Baseball?".

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Did she ask about "Rape-Rape"? Is it a legitimate rape when a liberal Democrat drugs and gives alcohol to a 13 year old girl, holds her against her will and then screws her in the ass? According to Whoopi it isn't really a "Rape-Rape"

Or is this another story ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NX_D0Bv9M0

Northern Lawn

Platinum Member
May 15, 2008
Did she ask about "Rape-Rape"? Is it a legitimate rape when a liberal Democrat drugs and gives alcohol to a 13 year old girl, holds her against her will and then screws her in the ass? According to Whoopi it isn't really a "Rape-Rape"

Or is this another story ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NX_D0Bv9M0

It's not about rape, it's about the reasoning the Mitt Romney used to avoid the draft (religious beliefs, if true) and his 5 sons who also never served in the military. But according to his wife they all served a 2 year mission but I'm not quite sure what she's talking about.

DucatiMonster696

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2009
So basically Whoopi is questioning Romney's patriotism and begging the question on the matter with Romney's wife in asking her to answer a question that should really be directed at Romney himself. This is a pretty low class and underhanded shilling for Obama's campaign by Whoopi but she's always been a hardcore dem so not much can be expected.

Additionally will she ask the same type of question to Michelle Obama? Will she ask Michelle Obama why her husband did not enlist in the military and thus question his patriotism or better yet will she ask Biden's wife about her husband's 5 military deferments (the same number received by Cheney) during the Vietnam War?

Last edited:

bozack

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2000
It's not about rape, it's about the reasoning the Mitt Romney used to avoid the draft (religious beliefs, if true) and his 5 sons who also never served in the military. But according to his wife they all served a 2 year mission but I'm not quite sure what she's talking about.

Did Obama serve and will his two children come under the same scrutiny?

Stupid question asked by an irrelevant woman who is on a lame TV show.

Actors/performers should stick to acting as they seemingly have a hard enough time with that yet represent the 1% given their compensation.

MooseNSquirrel

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2009
False equivalence there bozack and Ducati, Obama did not avoid a draft.

America did ask certain Republican elites (Romney *cough* Cheney *cough) to serve their country, and they kindly gave America the finger.

But go ahead, rationalize away.

Northern Lawn

Platinum Member
May 15, 2008
Did Obama serve and will his two children come under the same scrutiny?

Stupid question asked by an irrelevant woman who is on a lame TV show.

Actors/performers should stick to acting as they seemingly have a hard enough time with that yet represent the 1% given their compensation.

Obama was always under scrutiny, too young, reverend white, real estate deal, born in kenya, muslim, birth certificate umm...But not from Whoopi that's for sure.

I'd like to see John McCain/Ron Paul team lol.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Is Polanski a Democrat politician?

You too win the false equivalence game!

You too win the intellectual dishonesty prize for thinking that my comment had anything to do with the Romney question, Instead it had to do with the piece of shit Whoopi Goldberg and the scum like you that support her.

MooseNSquirrel

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2009
Ah so we can now add to your tally:

a) false attribution (did I say I support Whoopi Goldberg? Anyone? Bueler?)
b) Misdirection (what does Roman polanski have to do with Ann Romney, we'll never know)

bozack

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2000
False equivalence there bozack and Ducati, Obama did not avoid a draft.

America did ask certain Republican elites (Romney *cough* Cheney *cough) to serve their country, and they kindly gave America the finger.

But go ahead, rationalize away.

lame lame lame....

if this was truly an "issue" I think more of you whinebags would have ran with it long ago....not to mention the media and whoever else.

Again, it was a stupid comment made by a seemingly biased celeb trying to get a zinger in there, if anything I give Romney's wife more credit for not taking the bait.

Elfear

Diamond Member
May 30, 2004
I don't get the relevance of Whoopi's question. So because the Romney men never served in the military then Mitt and Ann are incapable of grieving with the families of fallen soldiers?

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
I don't get the relevance of Whoopi's question. So because the Romney men never served in the military then Mitt and Ann are incapable of grieving with the families of fallen soldiers?

Usually it's best not to saber rattle and threaten military action and commit American troops to harm when you wouldn't fight or send your own kids into battle.

Of course you don't see the issue since you are too old to serve so who gives a fuck about sending Americans to war? It's not your life that is on the line! Am I right?!!/s

And the reason whoopie asked anne instead of Romney is because Romney pussied out and cancelled his appearance! Must be those scary liberal women he's heard about!

Agent11

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2006
Waiiit a second. How in the hell can he be running for the job of COMMANDER IN CHIEF if he cannot conscientiously go to war??? THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF IS THE HIGHEST POSITION IN THE MILITARY.

/head asplode

Karl Agathon

Golden Member
Sep 30, 2010
WHoopi is a huge Obama supporter and likes to start trouble with anyone who isn't. The toughest question she would ask Obama is something like, "Do you like Baseball?".

I'm inclined to agree. President Obama did seem to get the kid glove treatment by the ladies of the view.

Last edited:

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Chickenhawks are among the lowest, most vile breed of politicians and should be fully exposed for what they are, regardless of what party they come from. It seems that those who never served but profess a strong desire to do so inevitable tangle the USA in unneccessary wars.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
Chickenhawks are among the lowest, most vile breed of politicians and should be fully exposed for what they are, regardless of what party they come from. It seems that those who never served but profess a strong desire to do so inevitable tangle the USA in unneccessary wars.

I'm glad you have this opinion. And I also thank you for not being a budget chickenhawk, and so will be sending in extra thousands to the Fed next year when you pay your taxes, to help with the budget deficit caused by deficit spending. It's good to see people of conviction post here...

Chuck

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
chucky2, are you pretending you don't know what a chickenhawk is? Are you claiming such behavior is excusable, even desirable? How do you possibly equate such vile hypocritical behavior as the same as arguing about marginal tax rates? To quote wresting magnate/GOP politician Linda McMahon's favorite debating line, have you no shame?

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Usually it's best not to saber rattle and threaten military action and commit American troops to harm when you wouldn't fight or send your own kids into battle.

Of course you don't see the issue since you are too old to serve so who gives a fuck about sending Americans to war? It's not your life that is on the line! Am I right?!!/s

And the reason whoopie asked anne instead of Romney is because Romney pussied out and cancelled his appearance! Must be those scary liberal women he's heard about!

NOBODY wan'ts to send there children into harms way.

Now was the same question asked of Obama when he was on the view? no.

BUT anyone that knows Goldberg KNOWS she is hard core Democrat. She is going to do anything in her power to get them to win. I think it was a cheap shot to ambush Romney's wife.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Whoopi is a partisan hack of such level that she makes the dem hacks here look republican.

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
Mitt's daily oath, "I pledge allegiance to the Temple, one country under the Prophet, dictating loyalty and obedience from all!"