Who Won the Debate?

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Who Won the Debate?

• Joe Biden

• Paul Ryan

Results are only viewable after voting.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
The ultra-liberal left-wingnuts at ATP&N who gave Biden the win last night...also gave Romney the overwhelming win in the last debate?

o_O

Aug 23, 2000

Ah yes, the debate that was moderated by an Obama friend. Even though old Joe probably knew the questions going into this, he still stunk it up, and he still told lies. He claims he didn't vote for the war in Afganistan, but no one in the Senate voted against it.
Afganistan Resolution
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Author..._Force_Against_Terrorists#Congressional_votes

Iraq Resolution
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Author...Force_Against_Iraq_Resolution_of_2002#Passage

No mention of Joe in the nays on either resolution.

I do think Joe Biden won, in as everyone is talking about him the day after. He basically acted like a 7 year old.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Ah yes, the debate that was moderated by an Obama friend. Even though old Joe probably knew the questions going into this, he still stunk it up, and he still told lies. He claims he didn't vote for the war in Afganistan, but no one in the Senate voted against it.
Afganistan Resolution
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Author..._Force_Against_Terrorists#Congressional_votes

Iraq Resolution
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Author...Force_Against_Iraq_Resolution_of_2002#Passage

No mention of Joe in the nays on either resolution.

I do think Joe Biden won, in as everyone is talking about him the day after. He basically acted like a 7 year old.
You are late to the party. Why do you assume "them" referenced the wars and not just the tax cuts and medicare part D?

Also, have you compiled a list of all of Ryan's lies? You are gonna need both hands, both feet and your dick and you will still run out of fingers to count on.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
LOL... We are talking about the polls HERE. No where else. Clearly one side of the aisle here cannot ever bring themselves to be honest politically... You both can keep flailing if you want. Just know how easily you are spotted...
Dude, If and this is a big IF Biden did to Ryan what Romney did to Obama I would admit that Ryan lost. He was a douche.

You are not dealing with equal situations so comparing them makes you look like an idiot.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
You mean the ex-wife of an old Obama friend, right?

Just want to make sure you've got your excuses straight.
The people saw what happened last night. Us righties and lefties weren't going to be persuaded one way or the other.

The lefties loved it, the righties hated it, all the rest saw Biden being a dick.

OneOfTheseDays

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2000
Buckshot, put your money where your mouth is son. $500 bet.

You won't take me up on it because deep down you know Romney will lose, and lose badly.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
The people saw what happened last night. Us righties and lefties weren't going to be persuaded one way or the other.

The lefties loved it, the righties hated it, all the rest saw Biden being a dick.

Except AGAIN, the poll of undecided voters showed Biden winning the debate by nearly 20%.

Theb

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
I thought Biden did better for most of the debate, but he flubbed the ending. He was looking down and saying um and uh, but prior to that he did very well. Ryan nailed his closing statement. He looked right into the camera and delivered a well-polished stump speech.

I definitely like the back-and-forth. It seems to force candidates to either think on their feet or get walked over as they try to remember their lines.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Laughing and smiling at the serious issues facing this country always makes you a winner....

Biden was laughing and smiling over the blatant lies and piles and piles of horseshit spewing from that kid's mouth.

How could you not laugh at that? the dude isn't even honest about the policies he has written, and has already tried to pass.

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
Buckshot, put your money where your mouth is son. $500 bet.

You won't take me up on it because deep down you know Romney will lose, and lose badly.

Why bother? The day a right winger ever payed up would be a cold day in hell.

Why do you think they hate having to pay taxes/people on the dole etc? Because when you poke their bubble they are on the down low.

This is why they act like they have so much invested in lying for their cause/team.

They know they are as full of it. So its a game of lies and distractions, like children.

Just sayin, dont waste your money/time on those sorts in life, they are endless vacuums.

Last edited:

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
The ultra-liberal left-wingnuts at ATP&N who gave Biden the win last night...also gave Romney the overwhelming win in the last debate?

o_O

I guess some of us aren't being paid well enough per post to whore ourselves out like that. Shill is what shill is told...

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Dude, If and this is a big IF Biden did to Ryan what Romney did to Obama I would admit that Ryan lost. He was a douche.

You are not dealing with equal situations so comparing them makes you look like an idiot.

Recently active buckshot... it's clear who the idiot is here. Everyone knows this. Keep trying to convince yourself of your idiotic contentions regarding both polls here. Face it, the modern day conservative, especially the ones that post here, are the most disingenuous deniers of reality and truth ever witnessed. Had Ryan dropped the floor and started crying, stomped his feet, and then humped Biden's leg the results here would have been identical. See you in reruns...

Last edited:

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
If things aren't going my way, there must be something wrong with all the people that are against me.

- Typical P&Ner

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
Recently active buckshot... it's clear who the idiot is here.
If you want to compare apples to oranges and act like they are the same then that is on you.
Everyone knows this. Keep trying to convince yourself of your idiotic contentions regarding both polls here.
It isn't my fault that you made a one to one comparison to two very different events. It wasn't just this forum who thought Romney stole Obama's lunch money and I give the libs credit for admitting it.
Face it, the modern day conservative, especially the ones that post here, are the most disingenuous deniers of reality and truth ever witnessed. Had Ryan dropped the floor and started crying, stomped his feet, and then humped Biden's leg the results here would have been identical. See you in reruns...
You're full of shit. If he did that I wouldn't think he won and I post here. You're lying.

Biden was panned for being a dick by all stripes of commentators, he interrupted Ryan once a minute, he looked like he was out of his fucking mind laughing and smiling like an idiot. If he didn't do any of that I for one would have voted in this poll. I didn't vote in it because I Biden was a shit dick all night. For this reason I couldn't vote him the winner. I actually liked Biden before this debate personally, but he was out of line last night and it isn't just conservatives saying it.

I honestly don't know who won the debate because the way it went down.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
If you want to compare apples to oranges and act like they are the same then that is on you.

It isn't my fault that you made a one to one comparison to two very different events. It wasn't just this forum who thought Romney stole Obama's lunch money and I give the libs credit for admitting it.

You're full of shit. If he did that I wouldn't think he won and I post here. You're lying.

Biden was panned for being a dick by all stripes of commentators, he interrupted Ryan once a minute, he looked like he was out of his fucking mind laughing and smiling like an idiot. If he didn't do any of that I for one would have voted in this poll. I didn't vote in it because I Biden was a shit dick all night. For this reason I couldn't vote him the winner. I actually liked Biden before this debate personally, but he was out of line last night and it isn't just conservatives saying it.

I honestly don't know who won the debate because the way it went down.

In other words, your opinion places style over substance in both debates.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
I'd prefer that all of the substance comes out instead of what happened. Although it doesn't really matter what you or I think about it, we're in the tank.