Results are only viewable after voting.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
The American people...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Just kidding.

Biden won.

I'm not sure if he stopped the campaign's blood loss, but he did what a VP needs to do.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Biden won. Could have done even better for himself had he been able to contain himself more...

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
We lost by not having a reasoned and rational discussion. It was a pathetic night.

ElMonoDelMar

Golden Member
Apr 29, 2004
You can tell Biden won based on the republican shills complaining how unfair the debate was.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
I think Biden won on substance but Ryan won on style.

MovingTarget

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2003
Biden won because he held Ryan's feet to the fire and didn't let him get away with his "malarkey". Facts do matter, and the Romney/Ryan ticket is short on those in favor of feel good platitudes and nothing more than a slight of hand trick for details.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Yeah I didn't watch it was doing 2 hours on the bike trainer, second I peeked in and saw the complaining I knew Biden won!

Probably, but it didn't involve anything of substance. Same would have applied to Ryan as well if he pulled this off. After listening to the last third or so (when I tuned in) I feel like I have to take a shower and wash the crap off.

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Biden won because he held Ryan's feet to the fire and didn't let him get away with his "malarkey". Facts do matter, and the Romney/Ryan ticket is short on those in favor of feel good platitudes and nothing more than a slight of hand trick for details.

I actually agree with you. Both sides lack specifics. But I think the moderator did the best job of holding feet to the fire.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Why don't you bring up some polls from Fox News
Does Fox have a poll? Usually when the result is lopsided in favor of their enemy, they don't bother making a poll.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
I actually agree with you. Both sides lack specifics. But I think the moderator did the best job of holding feet to the fire.

Yeah, she didn't back down easily. Ryan had no specifics and Biden was "he has no specifics."

Wasn't very helpful. Well it was in that I feel vindicated about my position on politicians and their parties.

dawheat

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000

I agree. Would you trust someone who told you they could solve all your problems without any cost to you? Any adult with minimal life experience would smell BS until it was proven to them.

Obama should just keep pushing this point to Americans - be skeptical when someone has no details and refuses to give it to you.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
LOL @ Bill Maher's tweet:

"Hello, 911? There's an old man beating a child on TV!"