Who needs the Onion when Tucker and reality collide

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
If KMC holds an open ballot vote Liz is toast. She won easily when the last vote was in secret.
Just saw Sen. Hawley answer the bad question. Is Biden the legitimately elected president. Whoa be to him.. He answered yes. Will he be next? Hard to tell in the psycho world of current Republican intertribal warring.

Mar 11, 2004
I feel like you guys are missing the actual crazy part of this. Holy shit, are they legit now trying to shun corporations? First Terd Cuz admits he gives backhandies for money and that he's gonna stop unless they do his bidding and pay him more, now Fucker KKKarlson is trying to tear down other GOP people for it?

It seems like they're trying to make a play of others being on the take but they're definitely gonna need something to replace that money. Is Putin and other despots funneling their dark money to them? Is this their attempt at shaking down corporations for more money after seeing that they'll need to spend a shitload more to keep winning elections when they're being rampantly horrible people?

Which...is Fucker trying to insinuate something else? Sure seems like he's trying to imply something more (seems like he believes he's outing McCarthy as gay or something?).

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Republicans: One big happy family.......stabbing each other in the back trying get at the head of the line for getting their lips super glued to Trump's ass, each one hyping the Big Lie while Liz Cheney is there trying to snap them out of that trance of idiocy Trump put them under.

The only winner that can come out of this is Trump and he doesn't give a shit who goes down in the process. He wants America to pay for what the nation did to him, how the nation embarrassed him, humiliated him. He needs to get even one way or another and he thinks he will surely scam his way back into power just like he did in '16 or it's jail time for Donny boy.

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
I feel like you guys are missing the actual crazy part of this. Holy shit, are they legit now trying to shun corporations? First Terd Cuz admits he gives backhandies for money and that he's gonna stop unless they do his bidding and pay him more, now Fucker KKKarlson is trying to tear down other GOP people for it?

It seems like they're trying to make a play of others being on the take but they're definitely gonna need something to replace that money. Is Putin and other despots funneling their dark money to them? Is this their attempt at shaking down corporations for more money after seeing that they'll need to spend a shitload more to keep winning elections when they're being rampantly horrible people?

Which...is Fucker trying to insinuate something else? Sure seems like he's trying to imply something more (seems like he believes he's outing McCarthy as gay or something?).
Nah, they'll just keep suckling that corporate teat, despite what they said. When they're called out on it, they'll just say 'I never said that'. Same as always.

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
Nah, they'll just keep suckling that corporate teat, despite what they said. When they're called out on it, they'll just say 'I never said that'. Same as always.

They are betting on SCOTUS ruling that the 1st Amendment guarantees that political contributions can be made anonymously. Then they can accept donations from corporations, or foreign governments, without there being any way for anyone but the politician to know who or how much was donated to any given individual or campaign.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
They are betting on SCOTUS ruling that the 1st Amendment guarantees that political contributions can be made anonymously. Then they can accept donations from corporations, or foreign governments, without there being any way for anyone but the politician to know who or how much was donated to any given individual or campaign.
Their idiot base doesn’t care.

Reactions: Pohemi and tweaker2

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Their idiot base doesn’t care.

Trump's swinging a wrecking ball at the Constitution and the Rule of Law in order to create his totalitarian heaven on earth with the overwhelming approval of the party he leads tells us all that the only thing they care about is their ability to force the rest of the nation into complying with their racist hoax religious fundamentalist ideology.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
So it doesn't matter if you are a true conservative anymore. You are defined this way now in the Republican Party, you are only allowed to promote 1. The big lie (we all know what that is) and 2. that Jan. 6 was not an insurrection.
Cheney has voted with Trump significantly more than Stefanik.

You must be a liar to be a true Republican now. It has been codified.

Goebbels would be proud, and Orwell was prophet.

Why Liz Cheney angers Republicans: The GOP must keep Trump's Big Lie alive for the next election | Salon.com

Liz Cheney top donors back her despite push to oust her from GOP leadership (cnbc.com)

Last edited:

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
So it doesn't matter if you are a true conservative anymore. You are defined this way now in the Republican Party, you are only allowed to promote 1. The big lie (we all know what that is) and 2. that Jan. 6 was not an insurrection.
Cheney has voted with Trump significantly more than Stefanik.

You must be a liar to be a true Republican now. It has been codified.

Goebbels would be proud, and Orwell was prophet.

Why Liz Cheney angers Republicans: The GOP must keep Trump's Big Lie alive for the next election | Salon.com

Liz Cheney top donors back her despite push to oust her from GOP leadership (cnbc.com)
actually we can compare how Trump is acting to how Hitler felt Germany was treated after ww1........the comparisons are amazing!

• Wow
Reactions: hal2kilo

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I swear I thought I was reading an Onion story, when I ran across this. Funniest part was where Tucker accused Frank Lutz as working for the left wing. Has the G in GOP gathered new meaning?

Tucker Carlson calls out Kevin McCarthy for living with GOP pollster Frank Luntz | Salon.com

Also
Kevin McCarthy admits he rented room from GOP pollster Frank Luntz (cnbc.com)
Further updates. Seems Kevin has a strange real estate situation. I mean, I get it that Bakersfield, CA ain't the garden spot of the country to hang out in, but WTF?

Kevin McCarthy's strange real estate saga: A luxury condo in D.C. and a tract house in California | Salon.com

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I swear I thought I was reading an Onion story, when I ran across this. Funniest part was where Tucker accused Frank Lutz as working for the left wing. Has the G in GOP gathered new meaning?

Tucker Carlson calls out Kevin McCarthy for living with GOP pollster Frank Luntz | Salon.com

Also
Kevin McCarthy admits he rented room from GOP pollster Frank Luntz (cnbc.com)
I put this under the category of things I always knew about Frank Luntz.

Former employees of famed GOP pollster Frank Luntz say his work is a "scam" | Salon.com

Chris Ingram, a former senior vice president at the Luntz Research Company who worked at the company from 1997 through the early 2000s, told Salon that Luntz's claim to deliver objective data is a "total shtick and a scam."

Reactions: Pohemi

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Wonder where the poster who's always so eager to point out purity tests has gone? Could it be that avoiding these threads helps avoid his obvious congnitive dissonance driven bias? Hmmm

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi and Leeea

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Luntz is simply guilty of insufficient loyalty to the Great Leader, and therefore McCarthy is too, simply because of their association.

I don't care what caused his outing. A charlatan, is a charlatan, and I can't believe anybody's been buying his "objective focus on the peoples political thoughts" is was all conservative BS. So now he's not quite conservative enough for the crazies? I could care less, because he's been part of this conservative propaganda, forever. And now he's going to take a bath in it.