naruto anime rocks

i watch anbu aone, not TW

naruto rocks

the manga rocks

just watched eps 35, i love distro :p

RichieZ

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2000
I watched it too, nothing really much happened, I hate how all the eps end with a cliffhanger.

PS: Another one of the ditros hooked it up :D, i won't mention his name so he won't get deluged with requests.

PS2: Toriyama's World is too slow to realease the eps. ANBU owns

dexvx

Diamond Member
Feb 2, 2000
I watched 1 random episode and fell asleep within 15 minutes.

Guess thats just me, a lot of my friends like it.

rob3rt

Jun 7, 2001
I love naruto. I'm up to ep 35 in the anime and chapter 170 in the manga. Sometimes I like the manga version more than the anime, though. :(

Bonkers: Your nick sounds familiar. Are you that guy on #animeone and #anbudom thats always offering sends with 200K limit? That's nice of you, only I wish I was back at school. hehe :)

bonkers325

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
Originally posted by: RichieZ
I watched it too, nothing really much happened, I hate how all the eps end with a cliffhanger.

PS: Another one of the ditros hooked it up :D, i won't mention his name so he won't get deluged with requests.

probably me since my irc name is the same everywhere, hehe

bonkers325

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
Originally posted by: rob3rt
I love naruto. I'm up to ep 35 in the anime and chapter 170 in the manga. Sometimes I like the manga version more than the anime, though. :(

Bonkers: Your nick sounds familiar. Are you that guy on #animeone and #anbudom thats always offering sends with 200K limit? That's nice of you, only I wish I was back at school. hehe :)

thats me :p

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
Originally posted by: CorporateRecreation
if u wnahah chat pres 123 lorl

i guess i'm the only person taht understood tha hahahaha

RichieZ

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2000
Originally posted by: bonkers325

Acutally its not you, starts with a C. He really helped me out since I'm capped on mirc.

jinduy

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2002
the manga is at chapter 170 right now...

story seems like it's about 2 seasons in front of naruto anime.

i think the manga is arguably just as intense or even better than the anime :).

bonkers325

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000

Acutally its not you, starts with a C. He really helped me out since I'm capped on mirc.

Ciber hey :p

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
35 is out???? it wasent earlier today. glad i got out of bed right now. DLint it as we speak

its an amazing anime. possibily one of teh best ever

psianime

Golden Member
Mar 16, 2002
I have all the eps up to 34 but I havn't seen any. I just checked newsgroups and no one has posted up ep. 35 yet.. must wait...

-psianime

KokomoGST

Diamond Member
Nov 13, 2001
One of the only things I hate about Naruto is that they take the episodic nature to the extreme. It almost always seems to cut off abruptly.

On Usenet, I just DL whoever releases first and then I keep the TW subs since they seem to do a better job with sound encoding. Translation style is different between the two but both have their flaws. Still a very enjoyable series nonetheless...

PS I NEED MORE GUNDAM SEED!!!!
PPS GITS:SAC rocks my world

Tot

Jan 24, 2000
Anyone notice that due to heavy amount of subbing/encodes in the begginning of animes, the opening part always laggs badly.

Or is it just that my radeon7500 aiw no longer cuts it.

Ciber

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2000

Ciber hey :p

Damn, i'm busted. :p

I give http access to some people, if they promise not to leak the link. ;)