Who here watches the anime, NARUTO, lets chat

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: Tot
Anyone notice that due to heavy amount of subbing/encodes in the begginning of animes, the opening part always laggs badly.

Or is it just that my radeon7500 aiw no longer cuts it.

I wouldn't be surprised. When I had the AIW 7500, it couldn?t even play the huge matrix trailer without a few frame skips when the action gets intense, which is why I upgraded to the 9600pro.

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Wow, I wonder how many clones Naruto is going to make.

Kage Bushin no Jutsu!

*finger thing*

bonkers325

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
Originally posted by: Ciber
Originally posted by: bonkers325
Originally posted by: RichieZ
Originally posted by: bonkers325
Originally posted by: RichieZ
I watched it too, nothing really much happened, I hate how all the eps end with a cliffhanger.

PS: Another one of the ditros hooked it up :D, i won't mention his name so he won't get deluged with requests.

PS2: Toriyama's World is too slow to realease the eps. ANBU owns

probably me since my irc name is the same everywhere, hehe

Acutally its not you, starts with a C. He really helped me out since I'm capped on mirc.

Ciber hey :p

Damn, i'm busted. :p

I give http access to some people, if they promise not to leak the link. ;)

wooo weee :p

Ciber

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2000
I just noticed you're in brooklyn bonkers. :p

Mmmm....... naruto tomorrow.....

LuNoTiCK

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2001
I am downloading Episode 36, I didn't know that it was out. These episodes get released fast.

NomisST

May 4, 2002
WOw I didn't know they posted anime threads here. Anyway I'm on ep 38. Does anyone have the OVA? And what is the latest manga chapter? Oh yeah if you guys are into anime, you must watch Get Backers. I prefer that over Naruto. I have tons of BT sights so if you need assistance just ask.;)

NomisST

May 4, 2002
39 was suppose to release this week, but for some reason it didn't. It was like a Getbackers marathon this week. I got at least 8 ep in this week. I'm freakin dling ep 36 as we speak it just came out around 10pm my time.

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Originally posted by: NomisST
39 was suppose to release this week, but for some reason it didn't. It was like a Getbackers marathon this week. I got at least 8 ep in this week. I'm freakin dling ep 36 as we speak it just came out around 10pm my time.
Ep 39 is aired in Japan on July 2.

NomisST

May 4, 2002
Hmmm I didn't know that, it usually comes out every thursday and stuff. I guess they changed stuff around in Japan.