White Helmets founder dead after apparent fall from home in Turkey

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
This happened a few days ago, but this hasn’t seen much attention in US media with impeachment. There are definitely some strange circumstances around his death that merit some attention. British anti-terror police are lobbying for their own investigation into his death, while Turkey hasn’t released autopsy results yet.

Some background—James Le Mesurier helped establish a network of underground Syrian and International volunteer medics and first responders in Syria. He helped expose Assad and Putin’s attacks on Syrian civilians and their campaign of terror—bombing hospitals and schools etc. and possible chemical weapons use. Russia claims the White Helmets are a propaganda outfit and that their evidence is “fake”. A week before his death, they may have branded Le Mesurier a [edit] “spy”.

Now, his wife released a statement that he had suicidal thoughts (after 3 hours with police)—but she’s also been barred from leaving the country (did she submit a statement under duress?)

Not sure if his death ever came up during Trump’s meeting with Erdogan? We know Russian assassins are fond of throwing people out of high windows, though...and it wouldn’t be outlandish to suggest Putin had Erdogan look the other way.

Can’t believe I’m linking Washington Examiner, but here goes: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/did-russia-kill-white-helmets-founder-james-le-mesurier

Edit: Assad says “Epstein’s killer’s did it!”

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2013
This happened a few days ago, but this hasn’t seen much attention in US media with impeachment. There are definitely some strange circumstances around his death that merit some attention. British anti-terror police are lobbying for their own investigation into his death, while Turkey hasn’t released autopsy results yet.

Some background—James Le Mesurier helped establish a network of underground Syrian and International volunteer medics and first responders in Syria. He helped expose Assad and Putin’s attacks on Syrian civilians and their campaign of terror—bombing hospitals and schools etc. and possible chemical weapons use. Russia claims the White Helmets are a propaganda outfit and that their evidence is “fake”. A week before his death, they may have branded Le Mesurier a terrorist.

Now, his wife released a statement that he had suicidal thoughts—but she’s also been barred from leaving the country (did she submit a statement under duress?)

Not sure if his death ever came up during Trump’s meeting with Erdogan? We know Russian assassins are fond of throwing people out of high windows, though...and it wouldn’t be outlandish to suggest Putin had Erdogan look the other way.

Can’t believe I’m linking Washington Examiner, but here goes: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/did-russia-kill-white-helmets-founder-james-le-mesurier

Now that Assad and his backers have pretty much regained most of Syrian territory I'm not surprised the guy is dead. It's time to start settling some scores and Assad absolutely loathed the White Helmets. It seems awfully convenient and apparently Turkish authorities have already pretty much ruled out 'foul play'. I doubt we'll ever know what actually happened but I know where I'd place my bet and it's not with suicide.

Reactions: Meghan54