while everyone is pre-occupied with our internal mess..israel fires into syria

Discussion in 'Politics and News' started by zanejohnson, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Juror No. 8

Juror No. 8 Banned

How do you know I believe that?

2. shira

shira Diamond Member

Virtually every serious historian of Nazi Germany agrees that the holocaust occurred and that there's overwhelming evidence to support that conclusion. But you're here to tell us that you're correct and all the historians are wrong.

Case closed.

3. Iron Woode

Iron Woode Lifer

You are never going to convince a rabid anti-semite he is wrong.

they lie, twist and distort the truth to suit their goals and warped ideas.

several of my relatives died in both Buchenwald and Auschwitz camps. According dingle-nuts they never existed or they created a vast conspiracy to never be seen again.

4. Juror No. 8

Juror No. 8 Banned

And your proof for this claim would be what, exactly?

Regardless, it's a logical fallacy. Something isn't true just because a majority of people believe it is.

Why, can't professional historians be wrong? Or are all historians correct all of the time?

Do you have anything other than fecal logic to contribute?

5. Screech

Screech Golden Member

Rabid anti-semite? More like rabid pro-moron.

In any case, sounds like israel's response was reasonable -- artillery is fired into israel, which is then destroyed.

A disproportionate response would be more like the carpet bombing of damascus for a couple artillery shells.

6. Juror No. 8

Juror No. 8 Banned

LOL, yes, I'm a Jewish anti-Semite. I'm a Jew who hates Jews.

Another mindless logical fallacy.

How do you know they didn't die due to starvation or a lack of medicine? How do you know the train carrying their food and medicine wasn't derailed by an American bomb from the 8th Air Force?

"But, but, but... I saw a Hollywood movie directed and produced by a Jew and it said the Germans gassed the Jews! If it happened in the movies it must be true! Hollywood wouldn't lie!"

LOL.

7. Lemon law

Lemon law Lifer

I am not known as a pro-Israeli government posters, but in terms of the Nazi Holocaust, there is simply too much evidence for anyone to deny it happened. And if nothing else, the Nazi's were almost obsessive in recording each and every death, even if the Nazi's claimed the deaths were due to other causes.

Anyone who denies the Jewish Holocaust is an idiot as far as I am concerned, too much evidence that also cross collaborates with too many other records to deny. I have read the Albert Speer book on the Rise and fall of the third Reich and many other histories.

8. JEDIYoda

JEDIYoda Lifer

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

#58 JEDIYoda, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  9. Tylanner

Tylanner Diamond Member

These countries are specs of dust.

10. Juror No. 8

Juror No. 8 Banned

LOL. You mean, there's too much evidence to believe it wasn't fabricated.

More LULZ. None of the records say what you think they say, nor do they provide any evidence for most of the claims made about the Holohoax. Even worse, some key records actually contradict each other! Uh oh. Which record is the correct one? Maybe both are wrong!

No, anyone who believes it is an idiot. If you're reading this response, and find yourself believing that the Holocaust happened just as the movies and museums say it did, then you've been taken for an epic ride. At this point, you should start wondering what other fictions you believe in.

11. Newbian

Newbian Lifer

Let them kill each other and we will be able to get to the oil that much easier.

12. EagleKeeper

EagleKeeper Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
    Staff Member

And where does the media get most of their info from - government briefings:whiste:

13. Hayabusa Rider

Hayabusa Rider Elite Member

Good for you Junior 8!

You know it's like the WTC on 9/11. We hear how planes flew into buildings, but how do I really know that happened? For all the majority of us know they are still standing. The vast majority of people haven't been to NYC since then (or before for that matter). All we know is what the Jewish media tell us. For that matter, do we really know those buildings were ever there? I was in NYC and I thought I might have seen them, but that was a long time ago and maybe I had them confused with some other buildings. It could be all part of a larger conspiracy by those who have those tattoos they say they got in Germany. How do we know it wasn't done elsewhere to confuse us? For that matter maybe they even wash off!

It's a plot I tell you! Trilateral Commission is behind this, but don't tell them I said so. That's our secret.

14. Hayabusa Rider

Hayabusa Rider Elite Member

It's THEM, be cause we all know what THEY say.

15. Broheim

Broheim Diamond Member

paging Dr. Moonbeam, paging dr. Moonbeam :whiste:

16. Juror No. 8

Juror No. 8 Banned

LOL. I figured you for a 9/11 True Believer!

"But, but, but... the government told us the truth about what happened! They wouldn't lie about a terrorist attack! They just wouldn't!"

LOL.

17. lotus503

lotus503 Diamond Member

Issue is you have no evidecne to support your assettions on 9/11 or the holocaust. Your position boils down to noone has shown you enough proof to convince you.

Your burden of proof does not sync with the rest of thinking people.

However rather than someone needing to prove it to you, since you are the exception its your burden to prove both dididnt happen as claimed.