while everyone is pre-occupied with our internal mess..israel fires into syria

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
Actually, I have, and there wasn't a shred of evidence that Jews or anyone else were gassed or turned into lamp shades there.

How could see what they were? They aren't in operation anymore.

How does the existence of a camp prove all the fables related to the Holocaust, exactly? Can you explain?

Wait a minute. How am I the "conspiracy theorist" when it's you who theorizes that there was a Nazi conspiracy to "Final Solution" the Jews? I see no evidence for such a conspiracy theory while you do. I'm asking you to show me where it is, and like your bumbling, fumbling friends here, you can't.

And why? Because it never fucking happened, that's why!

Let me know when you have some evidence for this conspiracy theory of yours. The burden of proof is on you, not me.

Good luck!

Virtually every serious historian of Nazi Germany agrees that the holocaust occurred and that there's overwhelming evidence to support that conclusion. But you're here to tell us that you're correct and all the historians are wrong.

Case closed.

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
Virtually every serious historian of Nazi Germany agrees that the holocaust occurred and that there's overwhelming evidence to support that conclusion. But you're here to tell us that you're correct and all the historians are wrong.

Case closed.
You are never going to convince a rabid anti-semite he is wrong.

they lie, twist and distort the truth to suit their goals and warped ideas.

several of my relatives died in both Buchenwald and Auschwitz camps. According dingle-nuts they never existed or they created a vast conspiracy to never be seen again.

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
Virtually every serious historian of Nazi Germany agrees that the holocaust occurred and that there's overwhelming evidence to support that conclusion.

And your proof for this claim would be what, exactly?

Regardless, it's a logical fallacy. Something isn't true just because a majority of people believe it is.

But you're here to tell us that you're correct and all the historians are wrong.

Case closed.

Why, can't professional historians be wrong? Or are all historians correct all of the time?

Do you have anything other than fecal logic to contribute?

Screech

Golden Member
Oct 20, 2004

Rabid anti-semite? More like rabid pro-moron.

In any case, sounds like israel's response was reasonable -- artillery is fired into israel, which is then destroyed.

A disproportionate response would be more like the carpet bombing of damascus for a couple artillery shells.

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012

LOL, yes, I'm a Jewish anti-Semite. I'm a Jew who hates Jews.

Another mindless logical fallacy.

they lie, twist and distort the truth to suit their goals and warped ideas.

several of my relatives died in both Buchenwald and Auschwitz camps. According dingle-nuts they never existed or they created a vast conspiracy to never be seen again.

How do you know they didn't die due to starvation or a lack of medicine? How do you know the train carrying their food and medicine wasn't derailed by an American bomb from the 8th Air Force?

"But, but, but... I saw a Hollywood movie directed and produced by a Jew and it said the Germans gassed the Jews! If it happened in the movies it must be true! Hollywood wouldn't lie!"

LOL.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
I am not known as a pro-Israeli government posters, but in terms of the Nazi Holocaust, there is simply too much evidence for anyone to deny it happened. And if nothing else, the Nazi's were almost obsessive in recording each and every death, even if the Nazi's claimed the deaths were due to other causes.

Anyone who denies the Jewish Holocaust is an idiot as far as I am concerned, too much evidence that also cross collaborates with too many other records to deny. I have read the Albert Speer book on the Rise and fall of the third Reich and many other histories.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
I am not known as a pro-Israeli government posters, but in terms of the Nazi Holocaust, there is simply too much evidence for anyone to deny it happened@#@# And if nothing else, the Nazi's were almost obsessive in recording each and every death, even if the Nazi's claimed the deaths were due to other causes@#@#

Anyone who denies the Jewish Holocaust is an idiot as far as I am concerned, too much evidence that also cross collaborates with too many other records to deny@#@# I have read the Albert Speer book on the Rise and fall of the third Reich and many other histories@#@#

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
I am not known as a pro-Israeli government posters, but in terms of the Nazi Holocaust, there is simply too much evidence for anyone to deny it happened.

LOL. You mean, there's too much evidence to believe it wasn't fabricated.

And if nothing else, the Nazi's were almost obsessive in recording each and every death, even if the Nazi's claimed the deaths were due to other causes.

More LULZ. None of the records say what you think they say, nor do they provide any evidence for most of the claims made about the Holohoax. Even worse, some key records actually contradict each other! Uh oh. Which record is the correct one? Maybe both are wrong!

Anyone who denies the Jewish Holocaust is an idiot as far as I am concerned, too much evidence that also cross collaborates with too many other records to deny. I have read the Albert Speer book on the Rise and fall of the third Reich and many other histories.

No, anyone who believes it is an idiot. If you're reading this response, and find yourself believing that the Holocaust happened just as the movies and museums say it did, then you've been taken for an epic ride. At this point, you should start wondering what other fictions you believe in.

Newbian

Lifer
Aug 24, 2008
Let them kill each other and we will be able to get to the oil that much easier.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
You seem to believe that Israel fired a rocket into Syria. How do you know it really happened? Aren't you concerned that this story is just a fabrication of the corporate media?

And where does the media get most of their info from - government briefings:whiste:

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Good for you Junior 8!

You know it's like the WTC on 9/11. We hear how planes flew into buildings, but how do I really know that happened? For all the majority of us know they are still standing. The vast majority of people haven't been to NYC since then (or before for that matter). All we know is what the Jewish media tell us. For that matter, do we really know those buildings were ever there? I was in NYC and I thought I might have seen them, but that was a long time ago and maybe I had them confused with some other buildings. It could be all part of a larger conspiracy by those who have those tattoos they say they got in Germany. How do we know it wasn't done elsewhere to confuse us? For that matter maybe they even wash off!

It's a plot I tell you! Trilateral Commission is behind this, but don't tell them I said so. That's our secret.

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
Good for you Junior 8!

You know it's like the WTC on 9/11. We hear how planes flew into buildings, but how do I really know that happened? For all the majority of us know they are still standing. The vast majority of people haven't been to NYC since then (or before for that matter). All we know is what the Jewish media tell us. For that matter, do we really know those buildings were ever there? I was in NYC and I thought I might have seen them, but that was a long time ago and maybe I had them confused with some other buildings. It could be all part of a larger conspiracy by those who have those tattoos they say they got in Germany. How do we know it wasn't done elsewhere to confuse us? For that matter maybe they even wash off!

It's a plot I tell you! Trilateral Commission is behind this, but don't tell them I said so. That's our secret.

LOL. I figured you for a 9/11 True Believer!

"But, but, but... the government told us the truth about what happened! They wouldn't lie about a terrorist attack! They just wouldn't!"

LOL.

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
LOL. I figured you for a 9/11 True Believer!

"But, but, but... the government told us the truth about what happened! They wouldn't lie about a terrorist attack! They just wouldn't!"

LOL.

Issue is you have no evidecne to support your assettions on 9/11 or the holocaust. Your position boils down to noone has shown you enough proof to convince you.

Your burden of proof does not sync with the rest of thinking people.

However rather than someone needing to prove it to you, since you are the exception its your burden to prove both dididnt happen as claimed.