while everyone is pre-occupied with our internal mess..israel fires into syria

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
it's like israel was way way smart way back in the day... and tricked everyone, into letting them have that land, and the rightful owners have been trying to get it back since.

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
it's like israel was way way smart way back in the day... and tricked everyone, into letting them have that land, and the rightful owners have been trying to get it back since.

The Holohoax helped in that cause, no doubt.

The Zionists of the early 20th Century knew they'd need the world's sympathy to reach their ambition of achieving a Jewish-Zionist state, and that's exactly what they got.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Yes, I'm sure it has nothing to do with Israel being created out of a bunch of land stolen from the mostly Muslim peoples who lived there.

LOL.
You exactly are exactly correct it is NOT due to any land being stolen.
Misperceptions are always hard to deal with if you are so blinded that you fail to see the truth!

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
The Holohoax helped in that cause, no doubt.

The Zionists of the early 20th Century knew they'd need the world's sympathy to reach their ambition of achieving a Jewish-Zionist state, and that's exactly what they got.
Wow just wow.....another person who with no proof says the holocaust never happened....
There are people all over the world Jews and non Jews who have had friends and loved ones put to death in the concentration camps......who are you to say it never happened?

In your mind you dismiss something as not happening because the word "proof" means means nothing to you.....
Your response is what is proof......
You cannot even have a discussion with somebody like that.......
Instead we need to let the wild animals run amok.....because they will never listen to reason...because to the normal person who knows what reason is....somebody like you will say define reason..or you will say that is not my reason..lol..
That` okay Mohammad still Loves you!!!

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
Wow just wow.....another person who with no proof says the holocaust never happened....

It's not my job to prove a negative, it's your job to prove the Holohoax actually happened, just as we are told it happened.

There are people all over the world Jews and non Jews who have had friends and loved ones put to death in the concentration camps......who are you to say it never happened?

How do they know their friends were "put to death" inside those camps? Were they inside there with them? And if so, then why weren't they put to death as well? I thought they were "death camps"? How come they survived?

In your mind you dismiss something as not happening because the word "proof" means means nothing to you.....
Your response is what is proof......
You cannot even have a discussion with somebody like that.......

The problem is, you don't have any proof. All you have is war-time propaganda.

Instead we need to let the wild animals run amok.....because they will never listen to reason...because to the normal person who knows what reason is....somebody like you will say define reason..or you will say that is not my reason..lol..
That` okay Mohammad still Loves you!!!

Mohammed doesn't love me, I'm Jewish, you ignorant slut.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
spoken like a Republican in denial......you really do not know what you are talking about....

Umm no. Republicans and Democrats support Israel. It's only the idiots that come out and repeatedly criticize Israel for defending itself.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Do not let Juror #8 side track the thread. :(

He can not create his own thread with his oinions that can stand up on it's own.

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
i wanna hear about this holocaust not happening theory..

i think it really did, but something does kind of smell stinky from that whole situation...

Screech

Golden Member
Oct 20, 2004

i think it really did, but something does kind of smell stinky from that whole situation...

Probably the bodies that were burned in the ovens, but then, who am I to say?

/rimshot....

Also, israel defends itself.....news at 11.

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012

As a Jew, I was indoctrinated into the Holocaust True Believer religion, and believed in it until I started doing my own unbiased research. Here's what I found evidence of:

- That the Nazis did build numerous internment camps for the Jews and other "undesirables" (communists, political dissidents, POWs, Gypsies, etc...). This is not too much unlike as the United States did with its own American citizens of Japanese descent.

- That the Nazis housed at least millions in these camps. It's difficult to find accurate numbers. Existing records are either not credible or conflict with each other.

- Forced labor was done in some of these camps.

- By the second half of the war (1943-1945), Germany was losing badly and couldn't maintain air superiority over the Reich. Allied strategic and tactical bombing missions were targeted at Germany's road and rail network, bridges, manufacturing, and even food production. As such, it became increasingly difficult for Germany to resupply her troops at the front, let alone provide and distribute adequate food and medical supplies to German towns and cities. By late 1944, many of the camps were no longer receiving adequate food and medicine. Most of the camp inmates died of privation, exposure, and various diseases, many of which were nutrition-related, or lack thereof.

- There was a concerted Allied propaganda effort to make it appear as if the Germans deliberately killed these people, as opposed to explaining their deaths as a byproduct of the overwhelming Allied war effort (bombings, blockades, denial of resources, total destruction of transportation network, etc...).

These are the things I could find credible evidence of. The Holocaust we are taught about, featuring the fabled "six million" number, gas showers, Jews turned into lamp shades, mattresses, and soap, and Final Solution-style, assembly line-murder, most likely just didn't happen. There's no credible evidence for any of it. All the evidence supporting it is so full of holes it may as well be Swiss cheese. Much of it is "he said-she said", confessions extracted from morally-compromised Nazis who were on trial for their lives and would do and say anything to save their skins, inconsistent eyewitness testimony from people who had an axe to grind, and other stuff of that nature.

If it had been the United States to lose the war, and therefore couldn't resupply its internment camps adequately, this would have led to the deaths of most or many of the inmates, and it would have been the Germans and the Japanese accusing the Americans of carrying out a "Holocaust". It's basic propaganda 101. The victors in any war write the history, and the victors of WW2 had to make sure that posterity understood that the Nazis were worse than the Allies, even though the Allies committed many of the same crimes (terror bombings of civilians, concentration camps, etc...). That's the long and short of it.

Here's a recent article/blog post about the whole Holocaust myth that touches on a few of these issues.

http://www.outlawjournalism.com/?p=287

EagleKeeper

Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
As a Jew, I was indoctrinated into the Holocaust True Believer religion, and believed in it until I started doing my own unbiased research. Here's what I found evidence of:

- That the Nazis did build numerous internment camps for the Jews and other "undesirables" (communists, political dissidents, POWs, Gypsies, etc...). This is not too much unlike as the United States did with its own American citizens of Japanese descent.

- That the Nazis housed at least millions in these camps. It's difficult to find accurate numbers. Existing records are either not credible or conflict with each other.

- Forced labor was done in some of these camps.

- By the second half of the war (1943-1945), Germany was losing badly and couldn't maintain air superiority over the Reich. Allied strategic and tactical bombing missions were targeted at Germany's road and rail network, bridges, manufacturing, and even food production. As such, it became increasingly difficult for Germany to resupply her troops at the front, let alone provide and distribute adequate food and medical supplies to German towns and cities. By late 1944, many of the camps were no longer receiving adequate food and medicine. Most of the camp inmates died of privation, exposure, and various diseases, many of which were nutrition-related, or lack thereof.

- There was a concerted Allied propaganda effort to make it appear as if the Germans deliberately killed these people, as opposed to explaining their deaths as a byproduct of the overwhelming Allied war effort (bombings, blockades, denial of resources, total destruction of transportation network, etc...).

These are the things I could find credible evidence of. The Holocaust we are taught about, featuring the fabled "six million" number, gas showers, Jews turned into lamp shades, mattresses, and soap, and Final Solution-style, assembly line-murder, most likely just didn't happen. There's no credible evidence for any of it. All the evidence supporting it is so full of holes it may as well be Swiss cheese. Much of it is "he said-she said", confessions extracted from morally-compromised Nazis who were on trial for their lives and would do and say anything to save their skins, inconsistent eyewitness testimony from people who had an axe to grind, and other stuff of that nature.

If it had been the United States to lose the war, and therefore couldn't resupply its internment camps adequately, this would have led to the deaths of most or many of the inmates, and it would have been the Germans and the Japanese accusing the Americans of carrying out a "Holocaust". It's basic propaganda 101. The victors in any war write the history, and the victors of WW2 had to make sure that posterity understood that the Nazis were worse than the Allies, even though the Allies committed many of the same crimes (terror bombings of civilians, concentration camps, etc...). That's the long and short of it.

Here's a recent article/blog post about the whole Holocaust myth that touches on a few of these issues.

http://www.outlawjournalism.com/?p=287

People who have axes to grind happened to have been in those camps.

There were also guards that were stationed in those camps.

There were also allied soldiers that entered those camps and could see first hand what those camps were.

It seems like you choose to avoid facing reality to build your own fantasy world.

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
People who have axes to grind happened to have been in those camps.

If they were "death camps", why weren't they put to death then? Why were they allowed to survive?

There were also guards that were stationed in those camps.

Yes, and you can imagine how scared they were after the war of being charged with crimes. Many of them were willing to cut deals and confess to anything they were told in exchange for immunity.

There were also allied soldiers that entered those camps and could see first hand what those camps were.

No, not really. Allied soldiers entered the camps after they were no longer in operation. They found a lot of emaciated dead bodies and starving inmates, but none of them ever saw an operable "gas shower", because there's no evidence they existed.

It seems like you choose to avoid facing reality to build your own fantasy world.

The problem is, you don't have any "reality", all you have is war-time propaganda. You have no critical thinking skills. Your reality is what someone tells you it is.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Have you any clue as to WHY Israel has had conflicts with it's neighbors.

I will provide a hint.

At one time or another, ALL of it's peaceful neighbors have conspired to attack and destroy her.

But do not let that little fact go over your revisionist view of history.[/QUOTE--------------------================================================

Which is exactly why EK gets in wrong and Israel's somewhat founding father in David Ben Grunion foresaw the same defects in EK stinking thinking. Even if we agree that Israel was pure as the newly driven snow and all Arabs armies were total rat finks to attack Israel in 1948, Ben Grunion understood it was a limited Strategy. As the Israeli goal should be to attain a point where they were so strong, compared to their neighbors, that none of their surrounding states, as nations would dare to attack Israel. A point Israel reached just after 1973. As we can also say, the conventional military Israeli hegemony over all of its neighbors is way way stronger than it was in 1973.

But the Ben Grunion far wiser thinking was and still is, that once Israel was immune from attack from its neighbors, it was time to switch gears, and start making friends with its Arab neighbors. Very much like the USA did to Japan and Germany after WW2. And something I advocate even today. As all mid-east nations have the same common problems, in lack of water and how to exploit the newly discovered gas reserves off shore. Something very difficult to do without mutual co-operation.

Which also goes back to the initial assumptions of 1948, because Israel had a right to defend itself, but not the right to steal land belonging to its Palestinian majority. Nor the Israeli right to violate UN rules in claiming land beyond its 1948 borders. Plus that other flaw in Israeli reasoning, while nation states may be terrified of attacking Israel, its no deterrent to terrorists who will forever attract and plague Israel for its inhumane injustice.

At least Ben Grunion had a sustainable answer as EK and Bozo Netanyuhu fail to understand their greed and stupidity is unsustainable.

EagleKeeper

Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
If they were "death camps", why weren't they put to death then? Why were they allowed to survive?

the weak when arrived were separated and executed immediately.
the stronger were work until they were useless and then killed.

Yes, and you can imagine how scared they were after the war of being charged with crimes. Many of them were willing to cut deals and confess to anything they were told in exchange for immunity.

And I have personally talked to two that were assigned to support Auschwitz. They were not inside the camp itself; but responsible for the unloading of people. They also talked with guards stationed inside the camp.

No, not really. Allied soldiers entered the camps after they were no longer in operation. They found a lot of emaciated dead bodies and starving inmates, but none of them ever saw an operable "gas shower", because there's no evidence they existed.

The Germans attempted to coverup the evidence when the Soviets were knocking on the door. They could not kill all the prisoners; so they took some and ran. left others to tell of what living hell was like.

The problem is, you don't have any "reality", all you have is war-time propaganda. You have no critical thinking skills. Your reality is what someone tells you it is.

I suspect that the German records of the camp carry no weight no do photos taken by the Germans, records of the medical experiments, etc ; manufactured by the US and Soviet government as well.

Deniability is what you choose to see. First hand accounts for 50+ years carry no weight of people that were there on both sides of the fence.

There were differences in camps that were setup. Extermination vs concentration.

Buchenwald was not an Auschwitz camp.

US & Western soldiers were able to enter the concentrations camps. Yes people died; some shot, some starved.

It was the extermination camps that the Soviets clear.

You admit there were ovens; what do you think they were used for - baking bread rolls?

Last edited:

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Actually they do. They would be wiped out if we werent bitch slaves to them. Every country in the world either hates israel or just doesnt care about israel.
actually they don`t.....they have proved it time after time......
If you are so confident in what you say i am sure there are some links from credible sites that would support your diatribe....

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Why is the Israeli defense now based on the Holocaust no one should deny? A human rights atrocity that thankfully ended 67 years ago.

As the real question should become, (1) Where does this stuff come from that only Jews have a monopoly on suffering. When WW2 killed at least 50 million people, as other ethnic groups lost far more than only six million. Where does this myth come from, that out of all the the other various human rights atrocities that gave stained the pages of world history since the time of dirt. And that only Jews should be entitled to special consideration. (3) And where does that assumption come from, that ONLY Jewish survivors of the Holocaust should be entitled to treat Arabs and Palestinians who were not the authors of Jewish misery in the same exact manner in which Hitler treated Jews. With same exact Hitler justification of guilt being hereditary and perpetual?

Somehow I miss the distinction between Israel and Hitler, that starts out in the same way, first the property is confiscated, then they are marched off to concentration camps and forced to live imprisoned in inhumane conditions, but the Israeli Jews are somehow the good guys because they don't just kill them outright while they instead get to torture them for a lifetime. Exactly the definition of slavery and scumbaggary a more moral world discarded and rejected at least 165 years ago.

And yes, lets head the crap off at the pass, there is nothing antisemitic here, if the Israeli government chooses to act like scumbags, they can also choose to straighten up their act. But if the shoe fits they can wear it.

Demo24

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2004

Have you ever been to one? I'm guess no by your incredibly ignorant replies and assumptions here. I've been to one, I've seen what they were, there is no denying it. People that deny it, like yourself, are making a conscious effort to believe in some fairy tale conspiracy theory, god knows why maybe it makes them feel better to be 'different'...all it shows is your ignorance. You don't have a 'reality' of it either so don't pull that bullshit, you found someone as crazy as yourself that spewed ideas you wanted to believe in and made it your own reality.
----------------

On a note that's actually related to the topic

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20302503

Israel's military says its tanks have scored "direct hits" on Syrian artillery units after Syrian mortar shells fell near an Israeli army post.

EagleKeeper

Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
<snip>

On a note that's actually related to the topic

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20302503

Israel's military says its tanks have scored "direct hits" on Syrian artillery units after Syrian mortar shells fell near an Israeli army post.

It comes a day after Israel fired warning shots after it said a Syrian shell hit another of its army posts on the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights.
Single errant shell is excusable.

Multiple is not and deserves a corresponding response. :thumbsup:

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Single errant shell is excusable.

Multiple is not and deserves a corresponding response. :thumbsup:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe the EK reasoning has some validity, but EK ignores some realities. (1) When Syrian shelling did nothing other than rearranging some dirt at an Israeli forward base, Why should Israel go hyperspastic, especially when Israel fired back with greater effect and accuracy. Honor satisfied, maybe Israel should just rest on their laurels rather than rattling more sabers? (2) Where does this assumption come from that Israel was unjustly attacked, when by UN doctrine, Israel has zero legitimate claim on the Syrian Golan heights? Israel never had and never will have any legitimacy in claiming Syrian land.

Just more bogus EK triple and quadruple standards.

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
I suspect that the German records of the camp carry no weight no do photos taken by the Germans, records of the medical experiments, etc ; manufactured by the US and Soviet government as well.

No, they don't, since the records are non-existent, incomplete, and/or contradictory. As for photos, what exactly do you think they prove? Do you honestly believe photos prove the validity of the "gas showers" claim and the fabled "six million" number?

As for medical experiments, we did those in the United States too. Ever heard of the Tuskegee syphilis study? Look it up.

Deniability is what you choose to see. First hand accounts for 50+ years carry no weight of people that were there on both sides of the fence.

The problem for you is, there are firsthand accounts from both Germans and Jews that none of things claimed by the Holocaust conspiracy theorists ever happened in any of those camps.

Which side are you going to believe?

There were differences in camps that were setup. Extermination vs concentration.

If this is true, why were there survivors at Auschwitz? If it truly was an extermination camp, why didn't the Germans kill every Jew ever interned there? I'm sure the Germans had plenty of bullets.

Why did some live to tell so many "tales"?

Buchenwald was not an Auschwitz camp.

What was an "Auschwitz camp" and why did Jews survive the Auschwitz camp if it was such an "Auschwitz camp"?

US & Western soldiers were able to enter the concentrations camps. Yes people died; some shot, some starved.

I wonder if any American citizens of Japanese descent were shot trying to flee the American concentration camps?

Do you figure the guards watching the perimeter were armed, and if so, why?

It was the extermination camps that the Soviets clear.

You mean the same Soviets that lied all throughout the war and had their own system of forced labor camps in Siberia?

You admit there were ovens; what do you think they were used for - baking bread rolls?

Where did I admit there were ovens? Do you have a link?

Why would the Germans waste so much effort burning Jews alive when they could just as easily shoot them in the head? How does that make any sense to you?

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
Have you ever been to one? I'm guess no by your incredibly ignorant replies and assumptions here.

Actually, I have, and there wasn't a shred of evidence that Jews or anyone else were gassed or turned into lamp shades there.

I've been to one, I've seen what they were, there is no denying it.

How could see what they were? They aren't in operation anymore.

How does the existence of a camp prove all the fables related to the Holocaust, exactly? Can you explain?

People that deny it, like yourself, are making a conscious effort to believe in some fairy tale conspiracy theory, god knows why maybe it makes them feel better to be 'different'...all it shows is your ignorance.

Wait a minute. How am I the "conspiracy theorist" when it's you who theorizes that there was a Nazi conspiracy to "Final Solution" the Jews? I see no evidence for such a conspiracy theory while you do. I'm asking you to show me where it is, and like your bumbling, fumbling friends here, you can't.

And why? Because it never fucking happened, that's why!

You don't have a 'reality' of it either so don't pull that bullshit, you found someone as crazy as yourself that spewed ideas you wanted to believe in and made it your own reality.

Let me know when you have some evidence for this conspiracy theory of yours. The burden of proof is on you, not me.

Good luck!

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
No need to worry. Israel is the master of deceptive warfare. They can always carry out another false flag operation and blame Syria, Iran, or any other country full of brown people for something they themselves did.

You seem to believe that Israel fired a rocket into Syria. How do you know it really happened? Aren't you concerned that this story is just a fabrication of the corporate media?