Question Which of these 2 fittings is better?

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
Bitspower is hella expensive now.
I have no idea why vincent raised his prices almost 150% to what they used to be.

I remember vincent would gift me a lot of prototype fittings back when his company was young, and they exploded to be way over priced now.
They used to be cheap, and they were very innovative.
Now its a more like looking at a gold plated bentley.

Look for Barrow branded fittings.
They are just as good as bitspower, and at half the price.
Rumor has it that barrow uses the same china factory as bitspower, so its essentially the same fitting for non bitspower marked up prices.

Otherwise Alphacool is also a good company for fittings.

Words of advice tho.
Never buy barb'd fittings.
Get something like this:
https://www.amazon.com/Barrow-Femal...BT3FX1GCK62&psc=1&refRID=6TCR410VDBT3FX1GCK62

and then buy the barbs or compression seperately.
This allows a greater reusablilty should you decide to change to either a different tubing size or compression or even rigid down the road, as all you need to do is exchange the barb.

Reactions: Craig C

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
i use a lot of barrow fittings now to save my wallet.

I will avoid the other chinese companies which you can not pronounce without twisting your tongue tho, as there is no way to gaurentee the quality of it, and the last thing u want especially on a rotary, is for a seal to break, and you form a leak.

I can vouch for barrow, and i have many friends as well who can vouch for them after i recommended it to them as a replacement to bitspower.

Reactions: Craig C