Where have you done 'it' in public?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bleeb

Lifer
Feb 3, 2000
I've done "it" on top of a refrigerator.
I've done "it" behind the washing machine.
I've done "it" in the Gap/Banana Republic changing rooms.
haha just playing.

ufs

Jun 3, 2001
this is one of the best threads on ATOT ever. I thought most people here were geeks like myself.

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
Best: Front steps of Main Library at university.

Also: rose garden on campus, sort of in a tree on the main street through campus.

Red

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2002
90% of the time we do "it" in my downstairs, 15 ft away from my parents upstairs and no door to stop them. They just never come down. *shrugs*

In the car, check. In the president of the fraternitys bed and then busted all over his sheets/pillows and never told anyone because I quit the fraternity after that, check.

Uhm, nothing crazy like on steps in daylight or anything. If I ever see find anyone doing "it" in a public place in the daylight that would make me sick, even though it's a natural act.

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
Weirdest would be under The Big Tire that's along I-94 coming from Metro Airport in Detroit.

fs5

Lifer
Jun 10, 2000
Originally posted by: minendo
Where have you done 'it' in public?
You guys really misunderstood the question. By 'it', LOLYourFace is referring to "killing kittens."

that's what I thought when I read:
.....elevator... I swear I didn't see any cameras.. but I think there probably were.. it was one of those 50 story business luxury building.

it should've read
I swear we didn't see any cameras..

Mallow

Diamond Member
Jul 25, 2001
Never had a girl that was into the public thing... they were too afraid of getting caught :p Guess I need to get the more adventurous type eh? ;)

MegaloManiaK

Golden Member
May 27, 2003
Riiiiiiiiiiight.

9/10 people here are talking about yanking the snake not having sex.

the other guy is a liar.

Yeah, i did 'it' in a hot tub hanging from a hot air balloon by a bungie cord.

Oh and the woman was a super-duper-model.

And she ment nothing to me.

Oh yeah and my parents where in the balloon.

Hey look a squirrel.

<walks off to find something more interesting.>

TubStain

Apr 19, 2001
1) stairwell of a 19 story building...pinned her against the wall at the 6th floor and had some fun
2) under the stars on a scenic drive at night... in my car..69 on the front seat and at the back
3) in a tent with 3 other people in it :), including 2 of her best friends when we went camping.
4) at the beach (second base only tho) in broad daylight with

sad its become a long distance relationship now.. I love the risk

jim1976

Platinum Member
Aug 7, 2003
Dude don't u think anythin else except sex??
First the Dream that came true(lol) , now the places we hav done it??
WTF r u a perv or somethin?
:camera:

Lucky

Lifer
Nov 26, 2000
in college, in the communal dorm kitchen on top of the stove. we used to oven mitt to clean up.