Where have you done 'it' in public?

LOLyourFace

Banned
Jun 1, 2002
This should be a fun thread...

I've done it in the woods, in a local rich town that has lots of purty trees and scattered houses.
.....elevator... I swear I didn't see any cameras.. but I think there probably were.. it was one of those 50 story business luxury building.
.....in the dorm common area where ppl seldom come down to work out but mostly never.
.....while driving... well you know what I mean...

what exotic places have you tried? (lock if gets out of hand)

[edit]
err i didn't mean touching myself! with a partner! lol

Crazymofo

Platinum Member
May 14, 2003
the quotes should be around "it"

in a laundromat and in the parking lot at my apartment complex

ThisIsMatt

Banned
Aug 4, 2000
You know those huge, metal high voltage lines with the ladder pegs up one leg? Yeah, half way up one of those, and then I dropped my girlfriend :eek:

Danman

Lifer
Nov 9, 1999
Hmmmmm......the only place that I would consider public was this road no one goes down in my old city. We haven't tried anything that risky. :p

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
On the beach in broad daylight.
On the front lawn, at night.
In the car.
On the hood of the car.
A long time ago, back at my parents' house, in my bedroom with the door open and my parents home. They never found out.

waylman

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2003
a few....park, forest, car, bathroom in Atlantic City (got busted!), gym of a hotel

EyeMWing

Banned
Jun 13, 2003
School parking lot. In the kitchen while my parents were around. And believe it or not - in the back aisle of the research wing of the local public library (The lights there are all burnt out - nobody bothers to replace them because the twice a year that someone comes in wanting to do some serious research, it's almost always located near the front.)

LOLyourFace

Banned
Jun 1, 2002
Originally posted by: cashman
Hmmmmm......the only place that I would consider public was this road no one goes down in my old city. We haven't tried anything that risky. :p

in the middle of a road? that's crazier than mine if u ask me

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Hmm, in a car (more than once-even while driving), on a boat, on an island, in a lake, in the woods, on a walking trail in Marina Del Rey, in my office...that's about it for me. Oh, mostly I've done it in bed though.

BTW-It is more fun when there's a chance you could get caught.

DT4K

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2002
You people doing it where your parents might see you have some issues.

LOLyourFace

Banned
Jun 1, 2002
Originally posted by: Astaroth33
On the beach in broad daylight.

A long time ago, back at my parents' house, in my bedroom with the door open and my parents home. They never found out.

:Q american pie 1 anyone?

EyeMWing

Banned
Jun 13, 2003
Originally posted by: ThisIsMatt
You know those huge, metal high voltage lines with the ladder pegs up one leg? Yeah, half way up one of those, and then I dropped my girlfriend :eek:

I should try it.

Feldenak

Lifer
Jan 31, 2003
In my office at work
University library
A church
A cemetary
Army wall tent with the sides rolled up
Rest Areas off I-85(Georgia), I-75(Kentucky), I-71(Ohio), I-80(Ohio)
At a club

Yax

Platinum Member
Feb 11, 2003
Originally posted by: cheapgoose
i'm confused, you guys talkin' about wacking it or with someone.

LOL, I thought we was talkin bout with someone else.

For me:
in a Classroom at my college. In the ladies room at her college (on a weekend ofcourse). At a park one early morning (we were under some sheets), an old couple jogged by too, but they minded their own biz. Parks, rivers, .. I better stop my list here. I'm married now. Could get into alot of trouble.

I recall with one chick, we were going to do it in a quad area of her school. It was getting dark so we figured no one will see us. Unfortunately, when she lied down on the grass, her back landed on a pile of dog pooh. Oh god. It was fresh and warm too so she said "Something feels wet on my back". I reached for it and discovered what it was. Ended up all over her back, arms and my hands. EWWW. ruined the moment completely.

theNEOone

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2001
tons of places, but i'm most proud of my airplane adventure. june 2000 on my way back from germany. cabin was dim, tons of people were sleeping, so we squeezed into the bathroom. yes gentlemen, i'm a proud member of the mile high club. beat that.

=|

Cooljt1

Golden Member
Jan 11, 2002
Originally posted by: cheapbidder01
Originally posted by: cheapgoose
i'm confused, you guys talkin' about wacking it or with someone.

LOL, I thought we was talkin bout with someone else.

For me:
in a Classroom at my college. In the ladies room at her college (on a weekend ofcourse). At a park one early morning (we were under some sheets), an old couple jogged by too, but they minded their own biz. Parks, rivers, .. I better stop my list here. I'm married now. Could get into alot of trouble.

I recall with one chick, we were going to do it in a quad area of her school. It was getting dark so we figured no one will see us. Unfortunately, when she lied down on the grass, her back landed on a pile of dog pooh. Oh god. It was fresh and warm too so she said "Something feels wet on my back". I reached for it and discovered what it was. Ended up all over her back, arms and my hands. EWWW. ruined the moment completely.

lol!!