What's your excuse? Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
Seeing PJABBER already trying to blame Black Panthers and polling place hijinks for today's still undetermined outcome, I thought it might be a chance to amuse each other with what we'd like to blame should the choices we make in voting not match the outcomes.

I would like to blame the weather here. Hearing about Sandy for a week and then waking up to a light fog here really terrified me, and I'm sure many other So. Cal voters, and so I know that weather machines were clearly built to stop my voice from being heard.

What conspiracy will thwart you today?

Feb 6, 2007
The overwhelming success of the Broadway musical "The Book of Mormon" has irrevocably tipped the nation in Romney's favor.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
I blame the system for giving us identical candidates that in 4 years will drive this country further into debt.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
I blame yard gnomes.

These?

Zombie-Garden-Gnomes.jpg

Todd33

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2003
If Romney wins then my excuse is D's didn't get off their ass and vote. Also the racism.

Jimzz

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2012
I blame the system for giving us identical candidates that in 4 years will drive this country further into debt.

THIS!!!

The sooner people see that voting 3rd party, Gary Johnson 2012!!!, is a better option maybe one of the main 2 will see straight.

If Huntsman was on the R ticket Obama would be gone easy.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
I blame hydraulic fracking pumping chemicals in the ground that contaminate drinking water and driving the overall intelligence of the population lower. Because my god this country would have to have dove into a record level of stupid to elect Romney.

Ken g6

Programming Moderator, Elite Member
Dec 11, 1999
I blame Internet trolls. Whatever happens, I blame Internet trolls. :p

DominionSeraph

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
I blame Fox News. I just turned them on and saw that they're talking about the weather (which they've continued to do for the last 20 minutes.) So things must not be going well for their side. But that's just no excuse for them to stop campaigning for Romney. Fight! Fight! Fight!

Last edited:

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Seeing PJABBER already trying to blame Black Panthers and polling place hijinks for today's still undetermined outcome, I thought it might be a chance to amuse each other with what we'd like to blame should the choices we make in voting not match the outcomes.

I would like to blame the weather here. Hearing about Sandy for a week and then waking up to a light fog here really terrified me, and I'm sure many other So. Cal voters, and so I know that weather machines were clearly built to stop my voice from being heard.

What conspiracy will thwart you today?

Hey, hey, hey.

MjAxMi03OTA5NDQzMmQ4OTJjYmZj.png

Status
Not open for further replies.