What's wrong with Israelis???

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
It's always nice when folks who bring up one particularly unfortunate act of terrorism actually have a link. Lends credibility, and all that. Both sides have engaged in reprehensible acts, of which there is no doubt.

While I believe that there are people of good faith on both sides, they're having trouble coming to the forefront. The Israelis are in the position of superior power and organization, with an actual government, laws, military and a bundle of the American Taxpayers money. I rather strongly suspect that if they'll give up the notion of greater Israel, they'll be able to have peace with the palestinians.

That won't happen, with Sharon in power and the likudniks and settlers pulling the strings. They talk a good peace plan, as do the Bushies, while they tighten the rope around the palestinians' necks... The Geneva agreement scares the daylights out of them precisely because it could work, peace could happen, only at the expense of their pursuit of Prophecy. Neither the settlers or the American Christian Right want that, each for their own prophetic reasons.

So, uhh, get on with this slow-motion version of genocide, where the perps prey on the inherited guilt of their friends to perform their own misdeeds. Knock down the houses, fill in the wells, cut down the orchards, build walls and steal the countryside. Lock the occupants in their houses for days at a time with endless curfews, shoot their children when they sneak outside to play. They're not God's Chosen, they don't matter.

How quickly the oppressed become the oppressors. What did they learn from the pogroms and the holocaust? Nothing?

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
they learned that if they did nothing, they'd be killed by those that hate them, and if they fought back, they'd still be killed and get blamed for it as a bonus. they've learned that palestinians will try to paint themselves as victims as the jews in europe, when the situation could not be more different. if the jews in europe had armies of millions bent on war and genocide and commited massacures of germans, then it would be comparable, but the reality simply isn't so.

they've learned that terrorism happens no matter how many olive branches are delivered, no matter how many times they go out of their way to preserve palestinian life in their operations they are always villified. that the palestinians painting themselves as innocent victims can literally get away with murder, a culture of murder, a culture of incitment and propganda that rivals nazi germanys, that collective punishment of taking land is apparently worse then blowing up people. they've learned they'll keep dying no matter the actions, so why not take some land for the dead. think of it as payment for suffering.

Siwy

Sep 13, 2002
Originally posted by: PentiumIV
Right on, 0roo0roo.
Below are some more pictires of Palestinian terror:

1. Ramalah lynching of Vadim Nourezitzand Yosef Avrahami.
2.Dolfi Disco bombing. 21 kids were murdered at 1st of June, 2001. Israel did not retaliate....

Below are some pictures that show what breeds the terrorism:

A trophy kill: http://www.palestineremembered.com/Acre/Palestine-Remembered/Story425.html

One of many villages before destruction: http://www.palestineremembered.com/al-Ramla/Imwas/Picture2484.html
after destruction: http://www.palestineremembered.com/al-Ramla/Imwas/Picture2486.html

New born killed by Israeli bullet: http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Park/6443/Imassacre/child.html

Some more Arab children deaths: http://www.hoffman-info.com/palestine46.html

OrooOroo: You stooped to a new low, even by your standards. Your ignorance knows no bounds especially with that last sentence. Your racist hatred becomes more and more transparent with every new posting.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Dozens of atrocities on both sides can easily be found, linked & dramatized until hell freezes over- doesn't solve anything, and offers no hope of peace whatsoever. The expansionist policy of the settlers and their vision of the Israel of Prophecy has failed, and will continue to fail, short of expulsion of the Palestinians or outright genocide. Neither alternative will be tolerated by America or the rest of the world. Without American support, Israel's economy would crumple overnight.

The voice of reason gets louder within Israel, almost on a daily basis, and that's encouraging. Even those who have been instrumental in the implementation of past expansionist policy are speaking against it, finally seeing the futility of those efforts-

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,6903,1096286,00.html

These are not peaceniks or men soft on terror, quite the contrary. They are pragmatists and patriots, men who want Israel to thrive in the future, rather than to be caught in the ongoing quagmire that current Likudnik policy demands...

The day that the Israeli government denounces the unspoken policy goal of Prophecy thru greater Israel and reins in the settlers will signal the beginning of new possibilities for peace, based on reality and shared goals of both sides...

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Siwy
Originally posted by: PentiumIV
Right on, 0roo0roo.
Below are some more pictires of Palestinian terror:

1. Ramalah lynching of Vadim Nourezitzand Yosef Avrahami.
2.Dolfi Disco bombing. 21 kids were murdered at 1st of June, 2001. Israel did not retaliate....

Below are some pictures that show what breeds the terrorism:

A trophy kill: http://www.palestineremembered.com/Acre/Palestine-Remembered/Story425.html

One of many villages before destruction: http://www.palestineremembered.com/al-Ramla/Imwas/Picture2484.html
after destruction: http://www.palestineremembered.com/al-Ramla/Imwas/Picture2486.html

New born killed by Israeli bullet: http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Park/6443/Imassacre/child.html

Some more Arab children deaths: http://www.hoffman-info.com/palestine46.html

OrooOroo: You stooped to a new low, even by your standards. Your ignorance knows no bounds especially with that last sentence. Your racist hatred becomes more and more transparent with every new posting.

which is a funny statement, since when israel did not retaliate for that disco bombing for a month, it was continued my MORE TERROR. breeding terrorism is the palestinian governments job, and they do it well regardless of what the israelis do. the simple fact is they never declared officially that israel has the right ot exist, just as some arab states to this day do not have a peace with israel. their base grievance is the existence of israel, anything else is just a bonus for incitment. it is their war, through any means, no matter how low.

do palestinians get hit by stray bullets when israelis conduct raids? better that then an indiscriminant bomb from the sky in most cases, as a palestinian mindset would use. these palestinian quite literally target children, breaking into homes at night and shoot them in their beds.

You stooped to a new low, even by your standards. Your ignorance knows no bounds. pentium IV posted a 21 dead in one suicide bombing alone, all civilians. the massacure is from your side. it is palestinian parents who allow their children to throw rocks at troops, to become suicide bombers.
""I was happy at his birth and at his death"" "I Agreed that he become a suicide bomber to encourage other mothers"

The truth is that, in the beginning, I was surprised that my son would leave me and that I would see him no more. I steeled myself, however, and realized that my son's martyrdom was an act of Allah, and it became for me as a source of pride. [My son] asked me to come with him to film his farewell video. At first I refused to be filmed with him for fear of how it would appear, but his commanders told me that it would be considered a powerful encouragement for [other] women and youth and would strengthen the heart of our nation. On that basis, I agreed to be filmed to show our loyalty to Allah. Through the film, I wanted to convey the message that we are a people, that our land is occupied, that we have no choice but revolution against the conqueror, no choice but to kill the conqueror, to banish him from our land in any way by possible by pressing the Jihad [the holy war against the infidels], the suicide, and the struggle-and by the fortitude of the mothers.

"I prayed that my son be killed in action, so he could rewarded with the [72] virgins in Heaven"

Prior to the attack in which he was killed, Mahmud went on two other missions, before which I had to bid him farewell. The first time he left immediately after we were filmed on video. He told me: The most important thing is to please you. He hurried and left, and I waited anxiously to hear of his death. I wished him success and that Allah might speed him along in his attack against his enemies. The following evening, while I was kneeling on my prayer rug, Mahmud entered, and I asked him what happened. He answered: I went to the place and I saw the bride and her family; tomorrow we go there to pay the dowry [bride is the Hamas code word for terror attack; this is based on the belief that a man who falls in the course of Jihad ascends to Heaven and marries 72 virgins]. I asked him what happened. He answered: I could not find any Jews. Then a second time I said goodbye to him, and he said: I am going, and I will not return. I cried and tears flowed down my cheeks, and when Mahmud saw me [like this] he did not answer but turned his head [and ran out]. I waited until midnight, and then he came back. I asked that from now we not say goodbye but that he go at his first opportunity. And that is what happened.

From the first time that I said goodbye, I asked him not to be afraid [in fighting] against the Jews, as they are cowards, that he prepare his weapons well before embarking,? that he kill [as many] as he can and leave none alive?. And when he left for his operation, his face was radiant as if he were meeting the girls of heaven right then and there. I wished him luck and that he enter heaven and marry the girls as soon as possible.

"I was happy when they told me that my son had died"

In the middle of the night, two masked men knocked on the door [of our house]. As soon as I opened the door they said: Allah has richly rewarded you. Instantly I knew that Mahmud had been granted the death he wanted?. I told my husband that Mahmud had been slain in the glorious attack. I also informed Mahmud's brother and felt happiness mixed with sorrow. I informed his sisters that I had known in advance of his attack and that I was even filmed in a video beforehand. They were astonished at first, but they quickly accepted my actions.

"Salah Shehade chose my son personally for this mission."

After my son requested to become a suicide bomber, I wrote a letter to the leadership of the Izz-a Din Al-Qasasm regiment; the letter was transferred to Salah Shehade's personal attention. The great man who had the honor of my son's death and sending him on this mission. He [Salah Shehade] was the one who chose the suicide bombers and asked the family's permission. [Shehade's decision] was the single most influential thing in my son's life.

"The Fact that my son killed Jews makes me happy"

I was very happy when I heard that he [Mahmud] killed Jews in the attack. When a warrior of Jihad follows Allah's path to kill Jews, [it is the act of Jihad] that gives him strength. Even if he does not kill any Jews, it is an honorable act because he dies the death of a martyr.

"We Muslims have the strongest maternal instinct." [/quote]http://www.idf.il/newsite/english/ima.stm

Your racist hatred becomes more and more transparent with every new posting.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Interesting how the main point is dodged by the rabid supporters of Greater Zion and Biblical Prophesy, namely the policy of displacing the palestinians, or dispossessing them into small enclaves of repression and poverty. All in the name of a home for the Jews, the willing benefactors of a generational guilt trip. Nobody wants to talk about the racist nature of their society, the self-righteous greed and malice in their ongoing deception of the world.

That's not all Israelis, thank Heaven, but enough to have shaped this policy of expropriation, backed by fearmongering and religious fervor. If there were no suicide bombers, the Likud would have to create them to support their policies. They've actually done a pretty good job of it. Who among you wouldn't violently oppose your own mass disenfranchisement, second class citizenship, legalistic theft of your property and destruction of your homes and livelihoods? Would you hate your oppressors, or make excuses for their brutality and double-dealing?

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
where are the tibetan suicide bombers?

:p

the fact is the palestinians were not oocupied for no apparent reason. they chose open war against israel time and time again, and lost. yet people like you spend their time trying to paint them as innocent victims. they choose to persue a culture of terror instead of building a better life for their children in the face of adversity. they choose to promote a culture of death, with racist textbooks, racist relgious government leaders spewing hatred, with all their forms of media promoting the idea that there is glory in killing israelis. they have learned to choose terror, as they have learned, body count in isreali and palestinian lives both gain sympathy for their cause, no matter how twisted. and the world time and time again has not punished the use of terror, but instead has bowed in the face of it.

you pretend that the palestinians are not also immigrants. 35% of their population growth came from immigrants before partition, was it part of some prophesy? who cares, by your arguement they were displacing palestinians which is bullsh*t and you know it.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: Jhhnn
Interesting how the main point is dodged by the rabid supporters of Greater Zion and Biblical Prophesy, namely the policy of displacing the palestinians, or dispossessing them into small enclaves of repression and poverty. All in the name of a home for the Jews, the willing benefactors of a generational guilt trip. Nobody wants to talk about the racist nature of their society, the self-righteous greed and malice in their ongoing deception of the world.

That's not all Israelis, thank Heaven, but enough to have shaped this policy of expropriation, backed by fearmongering and religious fervor. If there were no suicide bombers, the Likud would have to create them to support their policies. They've actually done a pretty good job of it. Who among you wouldn't violently oppose your own mass disenfranchisement, second class citizenship, legalistic theft of your property and destruction of your homes and livelihoods? Would you hate your oppressors, or make excuses for their brutality and double-dealing?
Dang it's really nice to see somebody with comprehension. :)

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Yep, still dancin', still dodgin', still singing that same old song.

The Palestinians really didn't oppose the occupation in 1967, when Jordanian troops were driven back by the Israelis. That began only later, when the Israelis began the wholesale theft of their property and dignity, under thei guise of creating a homeland for the poor oppressed Jewish People, whom the world obviously owed a living and the right to do unto others what had been done unto them...

Anybody who spoke up was shouted down, tarred with brush of anti-semitism, their words drowned out by the cries of Holocaust! and Jew-Hater! and Bigot!

No more. Prominent Israelis are beginning to see the errors of the past, and to pressure their government away from the Greater Israel policy, away from the role of oppressor, towards the attainable goal of peace with their neighbors. I'm glad to see it, there's hope for everybody here, provided that some of the poisonous deception and rehetoric from the Zionist Ultras can be brought under control...

Siwy

Sep 13, 2002
More garbage from a Zionist zealot.

"the simple fact is they never declared officially that Israel has the right to exist,"
Where did you get that fact? From one of your Zionist supported websites?
Here is the official affirmation that Israel has the right to exist. CNN
I saw Arafat myself in CNN interview saying that Israel has the right to exist.

"it is palestinian parents who allow their children to throw rocks at troops"
There might be some parents who tell their kids to throw rocks at troops but most of them don't...and anyway how does that excuse an Israeli soldier killing a child?
Your racist portrayal of Palestinian mothers as animals who don't care for their children is sickening.

"You stooped to a new low, even by your standards. Your ignorance knows no bounds. pentium IV posted a 21 dead in one suicide bombing alone, all civilians. the massacure is from your side. "
From my side? I'm on the side of innocent Israelis and Palestinians. What side are you on?

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Where did you get that fact? From one of your Zionist supported websites?
Here is the official affirmation that Israel has the right to exist. CNN
I saw Arafat myself in CNN interview saying that Israel has the right to exist.

look at the charter, it has not changed. only listening to the pretty lies of arafat does you no good.

On December 14, 1998, the Palestinian National Council, in accordance with the Wye Memorandum, which required compliance with the earlier agreements, convened in Gaza in the presence of US President Clinton and voted to reaffirm their decision to amend the Covenant. But, again, this was insubstantial window dressing. Their action didn't actually amend the Covenant and the Palestinian Authority remained in violation of the lengthening series of agreements.

There might be some parents who tell their kids to throw rocks at troops but most of them don't...and anyway how does that excuse an Israeli soldier killing a child?
Your racist portrayal of Palestinian mothers as animals who don't care for their children is sickening.

a good deal of them do, but a good deal of them are like that mother, glorifying death. even arafats wife who lives on 100k a month in horrible france said she'd be proud if her son become a suicide bomber. its not a matter of portraying when its all over palestinian media all the time. if your sickened only now that i've brought it up, then you have been blind. if a child is caught in cross fire because he went to throw rocks, sure thats rotten, but its not comparable to being shot alseep in bed. in fact, the recent case where a palestinian child was shot right in front of his father, it probably was a bullet from palestinian gunmen in a fight against israelis. his pleas for them to stop shooting were lost on his countrymen who just wanted to kill.

i'm on the side that thinks that the use of indiscrimant terror against civilians for political gains should never be rewarded. only innocents die in those cases. and so far, only one side has used indiscriminant murder of civilians as its prime tool to reach political gains.

maluckey

Platinum Member
Jan 31, 2003
I sit here and read so many of these threads about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and read the crap that flows freely from both sides. I don't claim to truly understand the scenario, and don't pretend to either. I know a couple of sure ways to stop it though.

1. Israel could take it all, enforce full martial law and execute all dissidents. The occupation would be long, bloody, and internationally condemned.

2. Palestine could sue for peace, and officially condemn terrorist organizations, and criminalize participating in such an organization. They could then supply intelligence to quash these organizations and assist in the dismantling of their networks.

3. A foreign power cold invade and take it all away from both. About 1 second after the first tank that crossed the lines, the Palestinians would fight shoulder to shoulder with their Jewish "friends". The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

4. One side could unilaterally surrender to the other, and the subsequent cultural and ethnic purging that ensued would leave the other side nothing more than a memory in the history books.

None of these that I can think of except for the second, seem viable (or at the least acceptable). Even then, it seems virtually impossible given the virtual institutionalization of the terrorist organizations.

I really would like to see more people offering possible solutions for discussion, rather than condemnations of this side or the other. I put out a few off the cuff options. let's hear some more.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
i'm on the side that thinks that the use of indiscrimant terror against civilians for political gains should never be rewarded. only innocents die in those cases. and so far, only one side has used indiscriminant murder of civilians as its prime tool to reach political gains.

That's patently false and misleading. Sharon was condemned by many for his role in the Sabra and Shatilla massacres in Lebanon, and there have been many such instances from both sides in the past, some predating partition. Neither side is free from the blight of terrorism and the killing of civilians. While the Israelis have an Army, and legalistic methods for extracting Palestinian assets, Hellfire missiles, bulldozers and settlers who'll shoot palestinians on sight, the Palestinians are reduced to lesser means- suicide bombings. Not that I like it or agree with it, but it's all they've been able to muster.

Israel has repeatedly destroyed any attempt at Palestinian government or infrastructure, while demanding that the Pals stop terrorism before they can even discuss the issues. Nail their feet to the floor, demand that they run, claim that non-compliance is a reason to continue outright theft and impoverishment... This policy of doubletalk offers only continued strife and terrorism.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
thats how desperate u are to reach back into history to talk of sharon and the christian fighters who did the massacres, not the idf. u can't speak of massacres today, because it is the palestinians who are massacring.

settlers shooting palestinians on sight? are you deluded? there are hundred thousand + settlers, and each is armed, yet they have such restraint that even after several killings of settlers, there was no mob revenge. and this is the overwhelming trend, settlers get killed and don't take revenge. palestinians constantly take shots, bomb, mine roads etc to killl settlers. u are truely deluded to bring up settlers as people who would shoot on sight. there wouldn't be many palestinians left if this were true, patently false as usual.

the israelis have consitently given the plo more power, and infrastructure, and return what do they get? terror of course. so don't pull that bull here.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
the israelis have consitently given the plo more power, and infrastructure, and return what do they get? terror of course. so don't pull that bull here.

Yep, then the invade palestinian areas, surround Arafat's HQ, kill off as many plo police as possible, lock down the population with week-long curfews, bulldoze more homes, blast even moderate Palestinian leaders with Hellfire anti-tank missiles, clamp down tighter and tighter. They continually threaten to expel Arafat, and routinely use heavy weapons to effect the "arrest" of alleged militants in Palestinian territory. The newest Likudnik ploy is that there's "nobody to negotiate with"- as if that's not by design...

Just because palestinian leaders won't sell out their countrymen doesn't mean that they're incapable of reason- the upcoming events in Geneva put the lie to that whole proposition. Hopefully public support on both sides will be so strong as to sweep the fear and hate mongers from positions of authority on both sides. The policy of Greater Israel and the policy of Palestinian right to return are both denounced, the only hope of lasting peace.

You've never addressed the issue of greater Israel or using Biblical Prophecy as the basis for statehood, OrooOroo, despite the outright challenge to do so. Would you contend that it's justifiable and right, or that it's an impediment to progress?

UCSDHappyAsian

Oct 22, 2003
i guess some people think elimate the enemies is the only solution.
they wanted to be coexist, well at least thats what they all clamied.
but the fact is obvious--- they just cant be mixed... i guess its like the water and fire thing, pretty much cant coexist expect a few circumstances

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Yep, then the invade palestinian areas, surround Arafat's HQ, kill off as many plo police as possible, lock down the population with week-long curfews, bulldoze more homes, blast even moderate Palestinian leaders with Hellfire anti-tank missiles, clamp down tighter and tighter. They continually threaten to expel Arafat, and routinely use heavy weapons to effect the "arrest" of alleged militants in Palestinian territory. The newest Likudnik ploy is that there's "nobody to negotiate with"- as if that's not by design...

you pretend theres no reason for these attacks. each attack is preciptated by suicide terror. the palestinians have always been given a chance to no arrest terrorists and release them through a revolving door, and time and time again they have failed. it has not been for a lack of opportunities.

Just because palestinian leaders won't sell out their countrymen doesn't mean that they're incapable of reason- the upcoming events in Geneva put the lie to that whole proposition. Hopefully public support on both sides will be so strong as to sweep the fear and hate mongers from positions of authority on both sides. The policy of Greater Israel and the policy of Palestinian right to return are both denounced, the only hope of lasting peace.

sell out? you mean they won't even give peace a chance, arafat walking away from peace talks and the most generous offer ever without even giving a counter offer.

gotta kill more israeli civilians to try to get a sweeter deal. see how that works?

You've never addressed the issue of greater Israel or using Biblical Prophecy as the basis for statehood, OrooOroo, despite the outright challenge to do so. Would you contend that it's justifiable and right, or that it's an impediment to progress?

and you pretend there was a basis for a palestinian state. just remember 35% of the population increase of palestinians before partition was through arab immigration, mostly illegal. No independent Arab or Palestinian state ever existed in Palestine. When the distinguished Arab-American historian, Princeton University Prof. Philip Hitti, testified against partition before the Anglo-American Committee in 1946, he said: "There is no such thing as 'Palestine' in history, absolutely not.

Prior to partition, Palestinian Arabs did not view themselves as having a separate identity. When the First Congress of Muslim-Christian Associations met in Jerusalem in February 1919 to choose Palestinian representatives for the Paris Peace Conference, the following resolution was adopted:

We consider Palestine as part of Arab Syria, as it has never been separated from it at any time. We are connected with it by national, religious, linguistic, natural, economic and geographical bonds.6

In 1937, a local Arab leader, Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, told the Peel Commission, which ultimately suggested the partition of Palestine: "There is no such country [as Palestine]! 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented! There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria."7

The representative of the Arab Higher Committee to the United Nations submitted a statement to the General Assembly in May 1947 that said "Palestine was part of the Province of Syria" and that, "politically, the Arabs of Palestine were not independent in the sense of forming a separate political entity." A few years later, Ahmed Shuqeiri, later the chairman of the PLO, told the Security Council: "It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but southern Syria."8

Palestinian Arab nationalism is largely a post-World War I phenomenon that did not become a significant political movement until after the 1967 Six-Day War and Israel's capture of the West Bank."
http://jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/myths/mf1.html#b

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
0roo0roo,
not the first time I ask you, please read up on the camp david talks before you talk about them

and if you want to know who is responding to who, as in who is retaliating then they both are, people always see themselves as the victims

http://www.mepc.org/public_asp/resources/mrates.asp
and here is something if you realy want to go into who is retaliating against who

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Nice shuck and Jive, OrooOroo, but you really didn't answer the question, did you? Of course not. Claiming that non jewish residents of palestine are Syrian sets the stage for their deportation, the long sought after goal of the ultra right settler movement. In legal terms, palestinians were citizens of Jordan prior to being abandoned by King Hussein in a peace treaty with Israel, involving a lot of American payola...

Few who advocate and believe in the concept of Zionism and Greater Israel will actually come right out and say so- they know that such admissions would reveal the heart of the matter, the religious fervor driving their fundamentally racist agenda. One of the things American supporters of Israel don't realize is that only Jews have full rights in Israel, everybody else is second class, or third class. That includes Christians, Zoroastrians, and Hindus, as well.

So long as this agenda is the driving force behind Israeli policy, there will be no peace, and the followers of that agenda know it well. They want war and conquest, with the expulsion/extermination/expropriation of the Palestinians. Claims to the contrary are outright falsehood.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
you must be joking. the palestinians want ALL the land, just look at the unchanged plo charter. all the terrorist groups fight for this, there is no israel to them. shuck and jive all you want about zionism, but so long as this agenda is the driving force behind palestinian policy, there will be no peace, and the followers of that agenda know it well. they want war and conquest, with the expulsion/extermination/expropriation of the Israelis. Claims to the contrary are outright falsehood.