What's up with women baring their breasts at concerts?

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
Because a lot of women are exhibitionists who want guys to look at their rack and a concert provides a perfect opportunity to do it without getting arrested or slut-shamed.

madoka

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2004
Because a lot of women are exhibitionists who want guys to look at their rack and a concert provides a perfect opportunity to do it without getting arrested or slut-shamed.

On a related note, google "reindeer boobs" to read about women who decorate their boobs to look like reindeer. Obviously NSFW.

deustroop

Golden Member
Dec 12, 2010
Whats the difference from the tattoos on the band ?
Same retardedness.
My tat your tit.

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
So?

What if some dude you know...?

Or a bunch of dudes? Well...

Imp

Lifer
Feb 8, 2000
You people obviously don't know the pain of having a sweaty rack. Gotta fan it off somehow.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
It's a concert.
Gets hot.
Underboob sweat gets annoying and sometimes they have to air out a bit.

Try being a little more understanding.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
it was more meaningful back in the 60's when women were simultaneously exercising their rights and making a statement.

who?

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Maybe the band members have said that they enjoy looking at womens breasts. The band formed in New Orleans where women show their breasts at Mardi Gras.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Maybe cause in the OP's video the music sucks so goddamn bad the women lose their minds as blood comes out of their ears

SNJ

Dec 20, 2013
So?

What if some dude you know...?

Or a bunch of dudes? Well...
This is the hypocrisy I find disgusting. Men flashing their bodies are branded creeps and placed on a list(and rightly so). Women doing the same, on the other hand, are celebrated as strong independent women

Ruptga

Lifer
Aug 3, 2006
This is the hypocrisy I find disgusting. Men flashing their bodies are branded creeps and placed on a list(and rightly so). Women doing the same, on the other hand, are celebrated as strong independent women
Meh. Any gender can get away with it as long as they're hot.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013

There is a societal acceptance on tits on some level that is far different than a male penis. Just like women won't flash their vaginas. Men can go topless and do that plenty of large events. Go to any large number of Westernized countries and you will see tits on the beach in large numbers. I enjoy visiting my motherland in the Mediterranean. Lots to see at the beach.

While America is not as advanced as that yet, there is still a cultural acceptance of breasts as acceptable forms of communication on some level in some times. This will vary depending upon the venue and state even. In NYC now breasts are allowed to be exposed in many cases.

Being a male in today's society I feel pretty damn confident that I am not being discriminated against because of this. Don't show my cock in public, and don't grope women (unless you are the President Elect) and things will be damn fine for me. Really don't feel like women have a leg up on me for any reason whatsoever.