What's the shortest amount of time it took you to

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

timswim78

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2003
I was at the beach, and the only shirt that I had with me was wet.

So, I went into a surf shop and got one of their branded shirts. After paying, I put on the shirt walked out of the shop back onto the beach. Before I made it back to my stuff, a bird took a huge dump on i.t

imported_Imp

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2005
Not really clothing, but I managed to scrape up my watch 4 days after buying it. I took it off and put it into my pocket cause I didn't want to get it dirty while doing something. Well, lo and behold, my paranoia about wearing out the "clip" on the watch made me keep it unlatched. So it decided to scrape the glossy face to crap while in the protected space of my pocket...

5to1baby1in5

Golden Member
Apr 27, 2001
I was trying on a brand new shirt, and ripped a hole in the arm because I forgot to remove one of the pins that they hold it together with. I hate those stupid little pins.

Kirby64

Golden Member
Apr 24, 2006
I screwed up a washer full of pants/shirts by accidentally leaving a ballpoint pen in the pocket of one of them. Didn't ruin them permanently, but it took a good 2-3 days to get all the ink stains out of the clothes. (hair spray and LOTS of paper towels... woo)

daveymark

Lifer
Sep 15, 2003
this is why I get colored underwear. yellow in the front, brown in the back. green in the back on staurdays (when I eat froot loops in the morning).

Jun 4, 2005
#1. Received a nice, white, long-sleeved shirt for Christmas. Put it on then sat down for dinner, got gravy on it. Stain, somehow, never came out. ~15 minutes.

#2. New school clothes. I went to a buddy's house and we were looking for booze. There was some in the fridge in his garage, but we didn't want to open the big doors because his parents would see/notice. I opted to climb through the window, which resulted in a tear in my pants. But booze was acquired so it's all good.

Tremulant

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2004
Originally posted by: 5to1baby1in5
I was trying on a brand new shirt, and ripped a hole in the arm because I forgot to remove one of the pins that they hold it together with. I hate those stupid little pins.

That wouldn't be a problem if they put less than 8 thousand of them in the shirt.

I had just gotten a new shirt was wearing it for the first time. I was eating breakfast (a buttered english muffin I think) and I dropped it onto my shirt. Literally had the shirt on for less than 5 minutes. :( I can still see where I dirtied it, even after the shirt has been to the dry cleaners a few times.

Noirish

Diamond Member
May 2, 2000
some people pay extra to get those rips, you just need to rip the other side and you are set.