• Casual all week long

• Formal 4 days and causal Fridays

• Business Casual 4 days and causal Fridays

• I work from home, naked

Results are only viewable after voting.

DesiPower

Lifer
Nov 22, 2008
Here, its Business Casual all week and Casual on Fridays, no tennis shoes or shirts without collars.

Yesterday a friend of mine, just joined a new job, told me that they have "Formal" all week long. I mean you literally have to wear a freakin tie. he works in IT, SAP. wow...

So what do ATOTers have to wear?

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
Very relaxed, I wear blue jeans and pretty much any shirt I want. Just can't have offensive pictures or wording, hate speech, that sort of thing.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Currently not working, but at the CPA firm where I worked for tax season, Dockers and a collared dress shirt were the minimum, while at H&R Block, Dockers and a dress shirt & tie were the minimum.

I'd HATE to have to wear a freaking tie all day, every day. It feels like a noose around my neck.

(for over 30 years, t-shirts, jeans and work boots were my daily attire.)

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
no sweatpants or opened-toed shoes is the only official dress code.

our data center guys can't wear shorts and have to wear company logo shirts (I think we give them a mix of t-shirts, button-downs, polos, and hoodies with the logo on it)

our sales guys wear suits, but that's it... our CEO even usually just wears khaki's and a polo shirt.

my own work attire tends to be a hoodie or collared shirt and jeans or cargo pants.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
retail: guys wear khakis or dark dress pants, polo shirt or dress shirt, no tie, no apron. girls wear khakis, dark dress pants, or plain colored skirt, with a good t-shirt or long-sleeve shirt underneath their apron.

college workstudy: it's a college, whatever works.

Kirby

Lifer
Apr 10, 2006
Business casual or casual. I wear jeans, polo or button down untucked, and tennis shoes everyday.

KentState

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2001
The pay and dress code are the two best things about my company. As long as you are not meeting with vendors, it's very casual. It wear jeans or shorts, dress or tennis shoes, and either a button up shirt or golf type shirt or t-shirt and it can be untucked. Even our CEO/owner wears jeans, tennis shoes and untucked shirt on occasion.

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
Business casual or casual. I wear jeans, polo or button down untucked, and tennis shoes everyday.

same as ours, most of us wear Steel Toed work boots/shoes all day or at least have them in our cubes/offices for when we need to go out on the floor

i wear jeans and a polo untucked pretty much every day

sjwaste

Diamond Member
Aug 2, 2000
Business (suit, shirt, and tie) M-Th, business casual (no tie or jacket reqd) on Fri. Fed govt.

child of wonder

Diamond Member
Aug 31, 2006
Depends. I'm a consultant. Some days I may work from home, some days at the office (business casual), some days at a client (business casual or formal).

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001
None. And believe me, sometimes it looks like it. I passed a dev on the shuttle yesterday wearing a utilikilt.

At my last job they eventually banned shirts that showed midriffs (thank goodness!) and flip flops. There was a near-riot.

Turin39789

Lifer
Nov 21, 2000
finally got the casual job. put on a collar if a big wig is in town but otherwise jeans and a t-shirt everyday

RadiclDreamer

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2004
Bizcas all week.

Jeans and Tshirt+jeans when doing ceiling/closet work where you tend to get really dirty