Whats the deal with Mexicans and riced(beaned) out pick-ups?

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
Here in Northern Illinois at least, there are riced-out pickups all over the place and EVERY SINGLE TIME I look to see who is driving it, it is a Latino. Retarded low-rider wheels that stick out too far, stupid old english lettering of their family name on the back window, spoiler, side skirts, velvet lined interiors, custom grills, basically all the things a pick-up doesnt deserve. But why do Latinos have the urge to rice-out and ruin their pick-up trucks? What is in their culture making them do this

/cry

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
It's not racist, it's stereotypical.

I have no other input; I just wanted to be a grammar nazi. :p

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
Do they do this in other parts of the country, or is it just Chicagoland that is plagued with riced-out pickups with latinos at the helm?

buzzsaw13

Diamond Member
Apr 30, 2004
Originally posted by: nick1985
Do they do this in other parts of the country, or is it just Chicagoland that is plagued with riced-out pickups with latinos at the helm?

It's pretty common here in California to see Hispanics driving riced out trucks/anything.

troytime

Golden Member
Jan 3, 2006
i'm also from northern illinois, and EVERY time i see a truck with the little wheels mounted backwards i must check to see if it's a mexican

and EVERY TIME....it is

makes me want to put a big southwestern vinyl decal on my back window, with LaTroyTime in giant gothic letters above it - just to mess with people as they drive by checking to see if I'M mexican

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Originally posted by: buzzsaw13

It's pretty common here in California to see Hispanics driving riced out trucks/anything.

It's not a new thing here either. They've been doing it for at least the last 20 years.

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004
Is the same as Americans suing people over trivial matters...just culture I guess.

zerocool84

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
Originally posted by: buzzsaw13

The elusive Lobo Ford strikes again...........

biggestmuff

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2001
Originally posted by: GuideBot
It's not racist, it's stereotypical.

I have no other input; I just wanted to be a grammar nazi. :p

I agree. Why do people always pull the race card? It's a friggin' stereotype.

biggestmuff

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2001
To add to my previous post, it's not all Latinos. It's just the Latinos in your neck of the woods. I don't see that in the DC area.

Turin39789

Lifer
Nov 21, 2000
We have it here. Some Latinos do it, just like some suburban white kids put fart cans on their civics, just like some African Americans drive big old sleds on 20 inch rims, just like some rural white guys like to drive pick up trucks raised about 10 feet, just like some middle class folks like to buy bmw's and Mercedes and wash them 3 times a week

Ilikepiedoyou

Jan 10, 2006
I don't no, maybe the same reasons blacks drive old American sedans with the rear end hanging, and occasionally stretch the unemployment check enough to buy rims yo.

Spineshank

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2001
I see it here in PA but not a lot. I do see them at junk yards all the time getting S10 parts.

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
The same reason white kids want to rice out their Civics and VW's. The same reason asians want to rice out their s2000's, and blacks "rice" out their 10 year old luxury cars with rims.