• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Whats the deal with Mexicans and riced(beaned) out pick-ups?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

TheSlamma

Diamond Member
Sep 6, 2005
lol, is it just in Chicago... thats pretty funny.

Anyway I think it's hilarious and hey it keeps Lund in business and when they are done trashing these cars they have to do it all over again.. keeps em poor and workin like the rest of us.

Demo24

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2004
yeah they like to do that where I am. Thing is they never have the money to do it somewhat 'right', so it ends up looking even worse. They typically use dodge 1500's and chevy silverados, all from the early 90s. Craptastic tint, tires about 3x to wide that stick out of the fenders, typically not lowered suspension wise but due to stretching the rims out like that they kind of sink at the 4 corners so the tires are nice and cambered.

Funny thing is that they always drive real slow and carefully, I guess so they don't break it. Never understood why they don't save their money and buy a better truck.

rpanic

Golden Member
Dec 1, 2006
I always see them mod their car with 30 dollars of 1 dollar items they stick all over from Autozone or similar store.

Pliablemoose

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
They're all over the Dallas Ft. Worth area, I love the "In memory of" tributes on the back glass.

My dad would come back from the dead & kill me if I put a memorial to him on a truck.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
Originally posted by: DEMO24
yeah they like to do that where I am. Thing is they never have the money to do it somewhat 'right', so it ends up looking even worse. They typically use dodge 1500's and chevy silverados, all from the early 90s. Craptastic tint, tires about 3x to wide that stick out of the fenders, typically not lowered suspension wise but due to stretching the rims out like that they kind of sink at the 4 corners so the tires are nice and cambered.

Funny thing is that they always drive real slow and carefully, I guess so they don't break it. Never understood why they don't save their money and buy a better truck.
I always assumed they drive real slow so they dont get pulled over and deported.

/shrug

ASK THE COMMUNITY