What will Happen the Night of 6 NOV?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
Remember...

4 people killed in Libya is worth massive outrage, condemnation of the president, witch hunts, etc.

4,000 US soldiers killed for a war predicted on a lie? No big deal.

Really? What, pray tell, was the lie that got these Americans killed?

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
ftfy

Weapons of mass destruction? "Terrists." Bush 2 wanted Saddam - any reason would do - weapons of mass destruction, supporting terrorists, etc.

The claim of WMD was NOT a lie. To be a lie it would mean that the American Intelligence system absolutely knew there were no WMD and said they were there anyway. Good luck proving that. ll your statement proves is your bias.

I, for one, supported the invasion of Iraq and think we should still be there. I also, have said, ever since the failure to support the attack on Tora Bora we should have departed Afghanistan within months after that failure.

We should be in Iraq and Pakistan. Keep in mind the center of gravity of this muslim war.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
The more I see of you, the creepier you seem. No decent American wants to see rioting in our streets, and you clearly want it because it would confirm the racial views that have become your defining characteristic as a member of these forums. You really turn my stomach, and I wish you'd never joined here because you make this place worse every day.

God Damn It!!! That is exactly the feeling I got reading his post last night, creepy, the crystallization of a feeling that had been growing for some time. I know it's conservatives that are big on disgust but hey. It was like seeing something black and hairy suddenly shoot up your pant leg. "My reasons for wanting disaster are rational." Somebody step on it please.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
God Damn It!!! That is exactly the feeling I got reading his post last night, creepy, the crystallization of a feeling that had been growing for some time. I know it's conservatives that are big on disgust but hey. It was like seeing something black and hairy suddenly shoot up your pant leg. "My reasons for wanting disaster are rational." Somebody step on it please.

LOL!

But I'm fun, aren't I?

Hoping for a riot if Romney wins is better than the liberals laughing and celebrating at the deaths of my brother Marines.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
The claim of WMD was NOT a lie. To be a lie it would mean that the American Intelligence system absolutely knew there were no WMD and said they were there anyway. Good luck proving that. ll your statement proves is your bias.

I, for one, supported the invasion of Iraq and think we should still be there. I also, have said, ever since the failure to support the attack on Tora Bora we should have departed Afghanistan within months after that failure.

We should be in Iraq and Pakistan. Keep in mind the center of gravity of this muslim war.

Dear Friend, we are not at war with Muslims. We are at war with people who think their religion entitles them to kill innocent people in the name of religion. Since Christians and Muslims worship the same God, I don't see how we could be at war with Muslims any more than we wouldn't therefore be at war with Christians. Your problem is your ego. You think that you have to demonize the other team for your team to win. That is not so. Nature and Nature's law is all that it takes to win. Every human being who is not sick in the head knows that it's wrong to kill innocent people and that includes millions of Muslims. You don't have to become as demented as folk who would kill innocent people to defeat them. And you don't need to have the hate that fear generates to be motivated to win.

And you aim a lot better when you are calm.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
Dear Friend, we are not at war with Muslims. We are at war with people who think their religion entitles them to kill innocent people in the name of religion.

1. You are not my friend.

2. That would be muslims.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
LOL!

But I'm fun, aren't I?

Hoping for a riot if Romney wins is better than the liberals laughing and celebrating at the deaths of my brother Marines.

You were not the person referenced here as creepy. Please go back and see. And I don't want to judge which of the extremes you gave is better. Both stink in my opinion. I have no truck with your patriotism and love for your fellow soldiers, I just think you don't have to be violently irrational about somebody else to love your fellows. And you are funny to me. But you have a course sense of humor. I do too. And try as I might to hate myself for it, it still makes me laugh and because of it I can't work up the energy to hate you. When I try I start to laugh. I know you have known pain. All your course anger can't hide that from me. What I see behind your anger is a Marine trying to raise a flag.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
You were not the person referenced here as creepy. Please go back and see. And I don't want to judge which of the extremes you gave is better. Both stink in my opinion. I have no truck with your patriotism and love for your fellow soldiers, I just think you don't have to be violently irrational about somebody else to love your fellows. And you are funny to me. But you have a course sense of humor. I do too. And try as I might to hate myself for it, it still makes me laugh and because of it I can't work up the energy to hate you. When I try I start to laugh. I know you have known pain. All your course anger can't hide that from me. What I see behind your anger is a Marine trying to raise a flag.

No, I'm just an ass-hole.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
1. You are not my friend.

2. That would be muslims.

No, the real war is with idiots like you who make rediculous generalizations because they are incapable of seeing the world in color and instead only see it in black or white.

You are the problem and not the solution. Your mentality is exactly the same as those that perpetrated the attacks on 9/11/01, your mentality is the same as those you say you despise. You are no different than any other religious fanatic, your hate has blinded you.

An asshole? No, I'm asshole, you are just an idiot.

Last edited:

Geosurface

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2012
The more I see of you, the creepier you seem. No decent American wants to see rioting in our streets, and you clearly want it because it would confirm the racial views that have become your defining characteristic as a member of these forums. You really turn my stomach, and I wish you'd never joined here because you make this place worse every day.

Oh get over yourself. I know you have to see yourself as the hero and you're fond of the dramatic post, but seriously, you sound like a child and a clown.

For one thing I didn't mention race re: these riots at all. I think a lot of white occupy wall street types would be involved in said riots.

What I'm referring to is I think a lot of people don't realize how bad the "if I don't get my way blood will flow" mentality has gotten among some groups of people, and that the proper backlash to it may only happen after it is demonstrated clearly.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
If obama wins (read steals) this election, I will say "Fuck" and go back to my life. This country is exceptional and will out live this POS poseur, obama.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Oh get over yourself. I know you have to see yourself as the hero and you're fond of the dramatic post, but seriously, you sound like a child and a clown.

For one thing I didn't mention race re: these riots at all. I think a lot of white occupy wall street types would be involved in said riots.

What I'm referring to is I think a lot of people don't realize how bad the "if I don't get my way blood will flow" mentality has gotten among some groups of people, and that the proper backlash to it may only happen after it is demonstrated clearly.

There is nothing unusual about creepy people misunderstanding why they are creepy. You are creepy because you imagine that what you call a proper demonstration is anything but madness. A 'proper' demonstration is exactly what sane people must work to prevent.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I see there's going to be a honey boo boo marathon on television that night. Nothing will be happen, because the 'tards in this country will be too busy sitting on their couches eating chips and 1/2 gallons of ice cream.

:thumbsup:

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
Its people like a777pilot that lost us Vietnam.

Actually, the US won the war in VN. It was the Democrats in Congress that stabbed our ally in the back and gave the country of SVN away to the north. You might want to read history.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000