What will Happen the Night of 6 NOV?

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
There are but two outcomes. Either Obama wins or Romney wins.

If Obama wins, what do you think will happen the night of the election?

If Romney wins, what will happen?

If Obama wins I opine nothing will happen.

If Romney wins I opine there will be slow but growing riots. Anyway this is my hope. I hope Romney wins and I hope there are mass riots. Why? It would be fun to watch.

p.s., If Romney wins I bet the MSM will still not focus on the cover up of the Benghazi failure and the betrayal of the Americans in harm's way by this President.

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
Either way we're fucked. I don't really see the masses getting all angered like they've claimed they would. They'll just go back to sticking their thumbs up their asses while watching the newest garbage on TV.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
There was no failure in Benghazi, other than on the part of the Libyans.

No, their attack went well. The entire episode from the American prospective was FUBAR......and four good Americans died. Then the cover up began and continues.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
Either way we're fucked. I don't really see the masses getting all angered like they've claimed they would. They'll just go back to sticking their thumbs up their asses while watching the newest garbage on TV.

I hope you are right. Not about the "either way" but the "thumbs up" thing.

Charles Kozierok

Elite Member
May 14, 2012
Obama will win, right-wingers will whine, and douchebags who hate their country will want mass riots because they're "fun to watch".

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
Prediction?

Righties in middle America will cry waves of tears, causing a flood to rival Sandy.

They will all pile unto Limbaughs bloated ass and float off into the pacific and declare the independence of the new floating country of Dumbfuckistan, only to die of communicable diseases with no healthcare.

Last edited:

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
Prediction?

Righties in middle America will cry waves of tears, causing a flood to rival Sandy.

They will all pile unto Limbaughs bloated ass and float off into the pacific and declare the independence of the new floating country of Dumbfuckistan, only to die of communicable diseases with no healthcare.

So just another Tuesday?

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Well one good thing I predict, no more threads like this.

No one is going to riot. No one is going to jump off the roof. No one is going to slit their wrists. The mighty insurance companies, banks and financial institutions will still be in full and complete control. So relax.

What matters more is what happens in the house and senate.
And if they both stay basically the same, nothing will change one iota.
If they go republican, more republican, we will see all social issues trashed.
And that separation of church and state dissolved.

If democrats gain ground, social issues will remain untouched at least for the next four years.

But in the end, Wells Fargo, city bank and healthcare for profit will survive untouched and intact.

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
Regardless of the outcome, I will still be saving and planning for buying country land and going self sufficient. I really am done with the "Great Experiment" and no longer wish to be affiliated with the Federal Government of the United States of America. Participate in a smaller community and try to get away from using US Dollars, barter or alt currencies will be for me.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
Well one good thing I predict, no more threads like this.

No one is going to riot. No one is going to jump off the roof. No one is going to slit their wrists. The mighty insurance companies, banks and financial institutions will still be in full and complete control. So relax.

What matters more is what happens in the house and senate.
And if they both stay basically the same, nothing will change one iota.
If they go republican, more republican, we will see all social issues trashed.
And that separation of church and state dissolved.

If democrats gain ground, social issues will remain untouched at least for the next four years.

But in the end, Wells Fargo, city bank and healthcare for profit will survive untouched and intact.

LOL!

What's wrong with profit? It's what keeps you alive.

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
I see there's going to be a honey boo boo marathon on television that night. Nothing will be happen, because the 'tards in this country will be too busy sitting on their couches eating chips and 1/2 gallons of ice cream.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
Regardless of the outcome, I will still be saving and planning for buying country land and going self sufficient. I really am done with the "Great Experiment" and no longer wish to be affiliated with the Federal Government of the United States of America. Participate in a smaller community and try to get away from using US Dollars, barter or alt currencies will be for me.

Excellent idea. But tell me this: Whiteout money how do you intend to pay your yearly property tax on "your" land.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
I see there's going to be a honey boo boo marathon on television that night. Nothing will be happen, because the 'tards in this country will be too busy sitting on their couches eating chips and 1/2 gallons of ice cream.

That they will be doing.

jhu

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
There are but two outcomes. Either Obama wins or Romney wins.

If Obama wins, what do you think will happen the night of the election?

If Romney wins, what will happen?

If Obama wins I opine nothing will happen.

If Romney wins I opine there will be slow but growing riots. Anyway this is my hope. I hope Romney wins and I hope there are mass riots. Why? It would be fun to watch.

p.s., If Romney wins I bet the MSM will still not focus on the cover up of the Benghazi failure and the betrayal of the Americans in harm's way by this President.

As far as I know, Rick Perry WILL be your next president.