What was the forum drama going on when you joined?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ed21x

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2001
i remember stalking Dezign... she was hot. also went to an ATOT meet at one point.

hzl eyed grl

Super Moderator<br>Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999
9/11 happened shortly after I finally stopped lurking and joined. Every other drama at the time paled in comparison.

I was going though some of the old threads the other day. So many great memories of this place. I remember hanging out with some of the ATOT night crew on one of the old messengers, MSN maybe?

I forget her handle, but the cute redhead that used to be a regular here, posting about a rare night out, and getting hit on by a guy at the bar wearing a sponge bob shirt, had me laughing so hard I almost passed out. Then there was eakers. She was a sweetie pie, and I was pissed the dorks here chased her off by harassing her. ATOT was home of the OG incels.

Now the dirty dozen is all that's left.

You talking about Wombatwoman? She's the only redhead that comes to mind.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I think it was "Change of Culture"

About half the people here were telling me how good it used to be. The other half were obsessing over Reese Witherspoon.