What`s your favourite Sci-fi series?

Mem

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
Right now I think Stargate SG1 is the best sci-fi series great stories etc.

:)

phlashphire

Golden Member
Jun 6, 2000
Vintage,classic startrek episodes! Can't get enuff of them corny special effects and overacting.

Crysla

Banned
Jan 26, 2000
Yeah Chef...I love Farscape. I also love SG-1 now. I cannot wait for Dune to come out...December right? LEXX is strangely addictive. X-Files of course.:)

Man...there have been so many good series the last few years. All the Star Trek's I loved in different ways. I loved Babylon 5. Poltergeist the Legacy was great. Sliders with original cast.

I am sure there are more. I usually record everything that is on during the week.....then have Freaky Sci-Fi Sunday. It's fun....and then Sunday doesn't suck so bad.

Princess;)

Chef0083

Golden Member
Dec 9, 1999
Yes Dune is coming in December. It will be awesome!! I hate to admint but I gave Voyager another chance and it's not so bad. Sg-1 is pretty coo, Outler Limits has it's moments. Lexx, to messed up(not in a good way).

cavingjan

Golden Member
Nov 15, 1999
While I like Farscape, I have to give my vote to Babylon5. Its refreshing to see a show that was visualized for a specified length and then ended right where its supposed to end. Not being dragged along for another season or two. Even if you go back and look at the special effects, they were just as good the first season as the last. Now costumes on the other hand were bad the first season. I can't wait for this to come out on DVD. At least the SciFi channel is picking it up in widescreen.

Batti

Golden Member
Feb 2, 2000
Space Above and Beyond is pretty cool. Didn't know about it until reruns started on Sci-Fi channel.

Wangel

Banned
Mar 30, 2000
X-files
Twilight Zone
Night Gallery
One Step Beyond (Is that the right name?)
Original Star Trek (Captain Kirk)
Doctor Who

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
CHEF0083

Crysla just said it all.

Babylon 5 and DS-9 made me feel like some old friends died when they finished the series. Like almost all Sci-fi. Farscape is vastly underated, what they could do with that!

Chef0083

Golden Member
Dec 9, 1999
Ahhh,, I was thinking Michael Chricton was the reason for your name( think his may be spelled diferently anyone? ).

ChrichtonsGirl

Platinum Member
Aug 24, 2000
My name's sort of a joke among a group of my friends on a Farscape mailing list. :) I do like Michael Crichton's books though!

Crysla

Banned
Jan 26, 2000
I knew it ChrichtonsGirl. I hadn't asked before. The minute i saw your nic...I was like..."Farscape fan". He is just toooooo d@mn sexy. :D

Yummmmmmmy!!!!!!:)

Many of you here have told me my nic is very sci-fi-ish. Though its just a combo of my first and middle names.

Princess;)

hominid skull

Nov 13, 1999
Got to be Babylon 5, the fact that they made it five years/series long and the story was sll preplaned meaning that things happen in say series 1 that have an impact on series 3 say is very good.

cavingjan, my feelings exactly..

ChrichtonsGirl

Platinum Member
Aug 24, 2000
LOL, Crysla, I have a very nice pic of Ben Browder holding two big guns. ;) I'll have to scan it in sometime so we can have a drool-a-thon.

snow patrol

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2000
It's gotta be X-files, although I'm not as into it as I used to be, and the film didn't exactly blow me away.

I remember watching lost in space when I was younger, hehe, I'd forgotten about that. What was Mr Smith's catchphrase again???