What is your favorite games in your collection ?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

NTMBK

Lifer
Nov 14, 2011
Journey
Shadow of the Colossus
Ico
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy Tactics
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7
Parasite Eve
Valkyrie Profile
Muramasa: The Demon Blade/Muramasa Rebirth

I play all these games once a year, or every other year for the longer games, to the detriment of my game backlog. The PS1 games are usually played on my Vita. The convenience of playing FF7 while on my porcelain throne is great. I bought a PS1/PS2 memory card to USB reader and was able to transfer all my OG save files from the 90's/00's. First to my PS3, at the time, then USB thumb drive, then PC, then to my Vita. And to Google Drive for backup.

How much time do you spend on the toilet?! If it's enough to make a serious dent in JRPGs, you should talk to your doctor.

• Haha
Reactions: SteveGrabowski

SteveGrabowski

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2014
Journey
Shadow of the Colossus
Ico
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy Tactics
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7
Parasite Eve
Valkyrie Profile
Muramasa: The Demon Blade/Muramasa Rebirth

I play all these games once a year, or every other year for the longer games, to the detriment of my game backlog. The PS1 games are usually played on my Vita. The convenience of playing FF7 while on my porcelain throne is great. I bought a PS1/PS2 memory card to USB reader and was able to transfer all my OG save files from the 90's/00's. First to my PS3, at the time, then USB thumb drive, then PC, then to my Vita. And to Google Drive for backup.

God Muramasa looks incredible on the Vita's OLED screen. You don't find the lack of L2/R2 buttons on the Vita to be a problem playing PS1 games though?

Reactions: solidsnake1298

solidsnake1298

Aug 7, 2009
God Muramasa looks incredible on the Vita's OLED screen. You don't find the lack of L2/R2 buttons on the Vita to be a problem playing PS1 games though?
The rear touch pad on the back of the Vita acts as L2/R2. Touch the right side of the rear touch pad with two fingers = R2. Left side = L2. It occasionally doesn't detect the press right away. But for the PS1 games I play, that isn't really critical.

SteveGrabowski

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2014
The rear touch pad on the back of the Vita acts as L2/R2. Touch the right side of the rear touch pad with two fingers = R2. Left side = L2. It occasionally doesn't detect the press right away. But for the PS1 games I play, that isn't really critical.

I know, just seems like it would feel weird without real buttons. I have barely touched PS1 games on my Vita, played nothing but Vita and PSP stuff on it.

NTMBK

Lifer
Nov 14, 2011
I've got a new answer- Metroid Zero Mission, because I just found out I can get £200 for it on eBay! Yikes

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
when you look back through this thread, you might notice that was effective at attracting a handful of would-be spammers--a lot for a single thread!

and, predictably, was just bumped by another one.

I guess the title has everything you want for internet spam magnet:

--List your favorite ___x___ !
--video game ranking

Reactions: heysushil

Oyeve

Lifer
Oct 18, 1999
I forgot to add all the Team Ico games. Just started playing (for the 3rd time now) "The last Guardian" os Ps5 again. The Ico games are just fantastic.