• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

What is your favorite games in your collection ?

JPB

Diamond Member
Jul 4, 2005
So what is your 5 favorite games on console you have in your collection?
Any console can be included as long as it isn't handheld.

My list is....

Breath Of The Wild
Days Gone
God Of War
Devil May Cry 5
Horizon Zero Dawn

I have not picked up Last Of Us 2 yet..but will soon. Along with Ghost of Tsushima.

Reactions: Anu_T

SteveGrabowski

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2014
Bloodborne
Super Mario Bros
Zelda: A Link to the Past
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
NieR Automata

JoshuaM

Jul 14, 2020
My all time favourite games which i never get bored of playings are

Fallout: New Vegas
Fifa 20
Final Fantasy VII
GTA: San Andreas
Call of Duty 4: MW
Star Wars: X-Wing

sze5003

Lifer
Aug 18, 2012
God of war
Uncharted series
Hacknet
Red dead 1 & 2
Last of us 1 & 2
Witcher 3

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
Super Mario Odyssey
The Last of Us 2
God of War
Beatsaber
Moss
Astrobot
Resident Evil 7 (in VR)

Honorable mentions would be from previous gen, the Burnout series. Burnout 3 and Burnout Paradise are probably my 2 favorite racing games.

sunnypuppy

Jul 29, 2020
I love all kinds of arcade games. But I'm not quite experienced yet and have not chosen the best one for myself. Also sometimes I like to participate in poker tournaments or place bets. But it all depends on my mood.

thrushconclude

Oct 25, 2020
what is my favorite game? Well, I gotta say: World of Warcraft is the best game ever!!!

For years, old World of Warcraft players have been telling the same thing – WoW is dying or is already dead. To those who are new to this game, don’t believe this for even a second. Every World of Warcraft player has its entry point at which he or she started to play the game. To them, the game they played was the best it ever was or will be – some praise The Burning Crusade expansion, some loved Mists of Pandaria lore, and the majority of the current player base keeps on telling that Legion was far better than Battle for Azeroth. Everyone has a different opinion about it but the fact remains – the latest expansion, Battle for Azeroth, broke the sales record in its first month.

I have been playing WoW for a really long time. It is also the video game I spent the most time on. I vividly remember making a night elf, logging in Teldrassil, and looking at the giant trees and the vibrant colors in awe. If you are interested in WoW, too, just dive into it! You won't regret it!

Comebaetrag

Feb 22, 2021
I am re-addicted to WoW Classic. It is the template for a high-quality MMO experience. The leveling experience in Classic is rewarding. The quests are simple; collecting stuff, killing bad guys, killing bosses, delivering packages, etc - however, the difficulty of the game makes the quests seem more than they are. And wow classic gold is hard to get. I've grouped with countless people and had hilarious interactions. Everybody is friendly and will help you.

I really think that model future MMOs like WoW classic can really push gaming forward.

ASK THE COMMUNITY