What is the one thing a woman says, that can

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Dude, you are fast. I barely got that posted, but yet you had already posted. :shocked:

thescreensavers

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2005
what can really bother me no person is that we can be moving or driving and then he or she says lets go when we are already moving.

Jul 12, 2001
in a good way...

"I'm gonna strip naked and so is every other girl that is hot and standing around me and we are going to have lesbian sex while anyone who stops watches!"

compuwiz1

Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: dotcom173
"suck my dick"

If a woman ever tells you to do that, you'd better run like hell!

If you think you get a handful of nuts reaching into a planters peanut can.........

compuwiz1

Oct 9, 1999
Well, so far, I did not get much out of this thread.

One that always got me, was when she said "I'm not wearing any underwear", as she whispered in my ear. I'm done after that....show me the way home, baby! :)

Duddy

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2002
Originally posted by: Instan00dles
honey, im pregnant

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

/thread

fire400

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2005
even if she doesn't say anything, if she glances at you and smiles, you'll know that stopping in your tracks to greet her would be a better thing to do than waiting for her to say something.

first person to talk soaks in the whole conversation without effort most of the time. however, why not put in effort anyway?

however, if I had to put one thing down she'd say, it'd be this one:

"You look nice today."