What is it about women in top hats?

ZzZGuy

Golden Member
Nov 15, 2006
If you can think of it, there is a fetish for it. Even though i can't conceive anything involving telephone polls, i know it exists somewhere, for example.

As long as there is always a woman involved, it's not that bad. As soon as you get turned on by a top hat on a table... delete your p0rn folder and seek help.

NanoStuff

Banned
Mar 23, 2006
I think it's all in the danger of the situation knowing that they themselves may wield a cock while sucking yours.

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
My mind now flashes to a scene in Whose Line is it Anyway, where Ryan Stiles is holding a tophat upside down on his lap.

"It ain't gonna be a rabbit."

Cut a hole in a hat.
Put your junk in that hat.
Make her reach in the hat.

Charm the snake.:D

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Jeff7
My mind now flashes to a scene in Whose Line is it Anyway, where Ryan Stiles is holding a tophat upside down on his lap.

"It ain't gonna be a rabbit."

Cut a hole in a hat.
Put your junk in that hat.
Make her reach in the hat.

Charm the snake.:D

According to my little brother, cutting a hole in the bottom of the popcorn bag, while at a movie theater with your date, works just as well. ;)

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Originally posted by: compuwiz1
According to my little brother, cutting a hole in the bottom of the popcorn bag, while at a movie theater with your date, works just as well. ;)
What a coincidence that there's a thread about corn nuts nearby.

"Keep reaching around, soon there'll be more butter."

Jun 27, 2005
I'll give you Shania and Marlene but Annie Lennox couldn't look any more Clockwork Orangey in that video... creepy.