What I have found out about God.

Page 31 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Dear everyone, I am not picking a fight with anyone

Could have fooled me....

TROLL-BOT ;)

And whats worse "it" is an ineffective troll at best plus not even really a 'bot since the bot-master has to chime in so frequently to flesh things out.

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
See, dear everyone, most times my opponents here are into emotional outbursts of anger hatred towards me, and thereby towards self-destruction of their status as members of the tribe called homo sapiens.

And outrageous derails from the thread.

Time for you, Oh ye my opponents here, to put a brake onto your self-devastation with all kinds of unbecoming exhibit of indecent conduct.

Contribute high time now something that bespeaks of calm rational thinking, like what am I, a brute beast or a homo sapiens?

I am waiting,

Yours truly.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
See, dear everyone, most times my opponents here are into emotional outbursts of anger hatred towards me, and thereby towards self-destruction of their status as members of the tribe called homo sapiens.

Time for you, Oh ye my opponents here, to put a brake onto your self-devastation with all kinds of unbecoming exhibit of indecent conduct.

Contribute high time now something that bespeaks of calm rational thinking, like what am I, a brute beast or a homo sapiens?

I am waiting,

Yours truly.

Nobody here hates "you" lol ... we just don't take you seriously. At all.

Frankly if the forums were busier the only one bumping this thread would be "you".

;)

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
Dear Iron Woode:

You propose that I start a new thread, then I might learn something from Oh ye my opponents?

You mean that you Oh ye my opponents here, you guys are like old dogs (no offense intended to genuine old dogs, man's best friends), you cannot learn new tricks?

You are just like your mendacious masters of nonsense ideas, like one Richard Dawkins, full of delusions while he dares to pontificate that God is a delusion, without ever presenting what to him is the concept of God at all - that is some delusion from his part.

Okay, look up some old thinkers or much better, think about what is existence and you might come to new tricks on how to rebut my thread here, on the existence of God, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.
This Bot isn't paying attention.

Try making another thread about a different topic so that you will get diferent opinions on a completely different topic.

Maybe a recipe topic or buying some furniture topic? The God topic isn't working out well.

• Haha
Reactions: Captante

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

I am waiting,

Yours truly.

Given your Self-Confessed Internet history, do you sense a pattern? Are you sure it is everyone else?

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Dear sandorski, what is this about me having a pattern?

Well, and you are what, amorphous like an amoeba?*

Dear readers, you see humans are the only creatures made by God that can perceive an amoeba, so that humans can see themselves to be homo sapiens, and that is why only humans who know themselves to be homo sapiens, only they seek to know God exists, the rest are existing like amoebas.

*Google amoeba
... unicellular organism which has the ability to alter its shape, primarily by extending and retracting pseudopods.

sandorski (No Lifer) Yesterday at 4:10 AM #756

• Marius Dejess said:

I am waiting,

Yours truly.

Given your Self-Confessed Internet history, do you sense a pattern? Are you sure it is everyone else?

=====================
Ryzen 5 2600/ Asus ROG Strix B450-f/ 16gb G. Skill Trident Z/ Radeon 5700XT(Reference)/ 250gb Samsung 960 EVO NvMe/ Seagate Barracuda 3tb/ Fractal Design Meshify C

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Dear readers, I am happy that my thread has the following stat:

Wednesday at 3:39 AM captante #754

• Marius Dejess said:

I am waiting,

Yours truly.

Nobody here hates "you" lol ... we just don't take you seriously. At all.

Frankly if the forums were busier the only one bumping this thread would be "you".

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
I will this morning dear readers admit my lingering suspicion that atheists downgrade the species homo sapiens i.e. humanity of which they are also members, owing to their common origin with all men and women and children: because their atheists' hateful purpose is to degrade themselves, in order to insult God, telling God that His creation of mankind is not anything of excellence.

Dear sandorski, what is this about me having a pattern?

Well, and you are what, amorphous like an amoeba?*

Dear readers, you see humans are the only creatures made by God that can perceive an amoeba, so that humans can see themselves to be homo sapiens, and that is why only humans who know themselves to be homo sapiens, only they seek to know God exists, the rest are existing like amoebas.

*Google amoeba
... unicellular organism which has the ability to alter its shape, primarily by extending and retracting pseudopods.

• sandorski said:
    sandorski (No Lifer) Yesterday at 4:10 AM #756
    - - - - - - - - - -

Marius Dejess said:

I am waiting,

Yours truly.

• Given your Self-Confessed Internet history, do you sense a pattern? Are you sure it is everyone else? -Sandorski

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
I will this morning dear readers admit my lingering suspicion that atheists downgrade the species homo sapiens i.e. humanity of which they are also members, owing to their common origin with all men and women and children: because their atheists' hateful purpose is to degrade themselves, in order to insult God, telling God that His creation of mankind is not anything of excellence.

If there is a god you would not exist. You are proof that there is no intelligent design.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

That must be it. You have it all figured out....

Now about that Demonstration of Knowledge.

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Well, dear sdifox, you bring up intelligent design, which atheists insist there is none of with God's creation, thereby it follows God does not exist.

Dear readers, do you know that in place of intelligent design which atheists do not perceive in God's creation, atheists believe in evolution of species, which consists in two steps:

Step 1 - random mutation
Step 2 - natural selection

What do I say about the perception by atheists of no intelligent design by God in His creation, and atheists' endorsement of the idea of evolution?

The OP is on "What I have found out about God." (See ANNEX.)

So, what have I found out about God?

Yes, that He exists in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning, and I will add further, that He created man etc., as intelligent as He wanted His creation to be, no matter that man could not apprehend the intelligence in His creation.

In other words, man does not because he cannot owing to his limitations (also intended by God) to perceive the genuine intelligence that is in everything created by God.

ANNEX

Dear readers, please read first the quote below under the caption {For your orientation}, you will know what the thread is all about.

{For your orientation}
God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

And here is the OP:
Marius Dejess said:

Title of thread: What I have found out about God.

I have found out that God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

And how did I find that out?

By reasoning on truths, facts, logic, and the history of ideas.

What is the benefit to me from the concept of God as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning?

It brings me to the certain knowledge that God exists, whereas before I had only the belief that God exists, but not the certain knowledge.

Still I can't get God to talk with me.

https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/what-i-have-found-out-about-god.2580963/post-40172588

Yesterday at 8:04 AM #763

• Marius Dejess said:

If there is a god you would not exist. You are proof that there is no intelligent design.

===================
Excitabat enim fluctus in simpulo ut dicitur Gratidius - Cicero
PowerEdge R710 2 Xeon L5640, 72GB ram, 2 256GB SSD 64TB on external hdd with pfSense and PLEX in hyper-v

PlanetJosh

Golden Member
May 6, 2013
God may be a technically superior being, sorry if that got mentioned already. And such a tech god is controlling the universe. Edit: And this being is using science to know what we think, to cause earthquakes, to make plants and animals grow and so forth. Kind of like the theory that the universe is in someone's snow globe on their table where they live. Not to trivialize the subject in saying that.

Last edited:

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Dear readers and every honest intelligent productive posters here, this is the ending sentence of my OP:

"Still I can't get God to talk with me."

You see, it is the fact that though I have the certainty that God exists, still He is not in the business of granting me a personal audience with Him.

Then why do I bother with Him at all?

Simple, because I need to have the whole complete full entire all big picture of existence or reality of my being, of which picture I am a part (of).

Otherwise my existence is no different from that of the unicellular amoeba, of which there are innumerable in mankind.

What I have found out about God.

I have found out that God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

And how did I find that out?

By reasoning on truths, facts, logic, and the history of ideas.

What is the benefit to me from the concept of God as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning?

It brings me to the certain knowledge that God exists, whereas before I had only the belief that God exists, but not the certain knowledge.

Still I can't get God to talk with me.

https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/what-i-have-found-out-about-god.2580963/post-40172588