What I have found out about God.

Page 21 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Dear readers, please read first the quote below under the caption {For your orientation}, you will know what the thread is all about.

Today I will share with you my idea of what is evidence, because my opponents here and atheists in general, they all read that man has got or more correctly God-knowers have got to possess evidence to conclude to the existence of God, in particular, God in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

But as usual with my opponents and atheists in general, they talk the talk but don't walk the talk.

I mean they don't know what evidence is.

Anyway, if you my opponents know what evidence is - and also you atheists in general, I challenge you all to tell me in less than 50 words: what is evidence.

Wait, I said earlier that I was going to share with you my idea of what is evidence, and I have not done it - not yet.

Suppose we do it this way, tomorrow you challenge me to produce my meaning of what is evidence, and you promise that upon my presentation of my concept of evidence, you will also on your turn, present everyone respectively each his idea of what is evidence.

Is that fair for you all and me?

{For your orientation}

God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

And here is the OP:

{End of post}

the fuck is this shit?

Reactions: Dr. Zaus

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
See? Dear readers, and in particular my opponnents here, they are overly timid to do honest intelligent productive thinking, as to come up with their meaning to the word evidence.

So, I will just volunteer my own from honest intelligent productive thinking, my meaning to the word evidence, here as follows:

Evidence is anything at all that exists which leads man to the knowledge of another thing existing.

Okay, everyone, get busy, come up with your meaning or definition of what is evidence.

I'm thinking this part is bullshit and the creator of the crappy god-bot is chiming in to make it look high-tech instead of lame.

Okay, everyone, get busy, come up with your meaning or definition of what is lameness?

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
See? Dear readers, and in particular my opponnents here, they are overly timid to do honest intelligent productive thinking, as to come up with their meaning to the word evidence.

So, I will just volunteer my own from honest intelligent productive thinking, my meaning to the word evidence, here as follows:

Evidence is anything at all that exists which leads man to the knowledge of another thing existing.

Okay, everyone, get busy, come up with your meaning or definition of what is evidence.
you're getting lamer and lamer, God-bot.

Either perform a miracle already or GTFO.

Reactions: Dr. Zaus

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
Okay, everyone, get busy, come up with your meaning or definition of what is lameness?

This thread is like totally lame.

latest

Reactions: Captante

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
This morning I will dispense you all my dear opponents from reading my introduction under the caption, [for your orientation].

There, and good morning to you - my date and time locally eight hours in advance of Greenwich is July 9, 2020 Thursday 1004 hours.

I want to share with you a secret.

My God is a minimal God, that is already more than adequate for my orientation in the realm of knowledge of existence, existence which is the default status of reality.

Here, I will repeat for the nth time, my God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

I can submit that my God is a kind of a generic God, very unlike the branded Gods of folks who practice a religion.

Do you notice at all that folks with a religion, they are always drumming on and on about the attributes of God, like omnbi this and omni that.

That kind of an attitude makes their God all very overly complicated, such that atheists ask foolish questions like, Can an omnipotent God make a rock so heavy He cannot Himself carry?

Go forth and reflect on my post for today, and go with God, my generic God, He is in concept just into having created i.e. caused the coming to existence of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

Even though He ain't got no omni this and omni that and omni everything, that really gives Him terrific omni headaches, He is happy to be just a doer with having created i.e. caused the coming into existence of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

[end of post]

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
This morning I will dispense you all my dear opponents from reading my introduction under the caption, [for your orientation].

There, and good morning to you - my date and time locally eight hours in advance of Greenwich is July 9, 2020 Thursday 1004 hours.

I want to share with you a secret.

My God is a minimal God, that is already more than adequate for my orientation in the realm of knowledge of existence, existence which is the default status of reality.

Here, I will repeat for the nth time, my God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

I can submit that my God is a kind of a generic God, very unlike the branded Gods of folks who practice a religion.

Do you notice at all that folks with a religion, they are always drumming on and on about the attributes of God, like omnbi this and omni that.

That kind of an attitude makes their God all very overly complicated, such that atheists ask foolish questions like, Can an omnipotent God make a rock so heavy He cannot Himself carry?

Go forth and reflect on my post for today, and go with God, my generic God, He is in concept just into having created i.e. caused the coming to existence of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

Even though He ain't got no omni this and omni that and omni everything, that really gives Him terrific omni headaches, He is happy to be just a doer with having created i.e. caused the coming into existence of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

[end of post]
I can submit that my God is a kind of a generic God

So, your God is the Great Value Brand God? I think most would rather go with the Name Brand God. It's usually higher quality with better ingredients.

EDIT: I edited it so it would match Walmart better in case God-bot shopped there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Captante

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
The ideal of the internet forum is that people get a chance to share their knowledge and achieve better new knowledge.

And that is attained when people sincerely go for honest intelligent productive thinking and writing.

I am 100% sure the AT forum is into that ideal.

And it is the purpose of my thread here.

What about you my dear opponents here, what is your purpose here?

Please read my statement of purpose below, under the caption, [For your orientation].

[For your orientation]

Dear readers, please read the quote below, you will know what the thread is all about.

But first let me tell you my definition of God: in concept God is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

Marius Dejess said:
Title of thread: What I have found out about God.

And here is the OP:
I have found out that God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

And how did I find that out?

By reasoning on truths, facts, logic, and the history of ideas.

What is the benefit to me from the concept of God as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning?

It brings me to the certain knowledge that God exists, whereas before I had only the belief that God exists, but not the certain knowledge.

Still I can't get God to talk with me.

{End of post}

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
Am I the only one who clicks on EVERY link to Eris Pads her chest?

Also any real God is bigger than anyone can imagine; thus making God effectively un-real.

Which is why Jesus is so appealing to so many - God as Man lets us imagine a God that can relate with Man.

I like made up rules: Replicate your DNA and don't let others destroy your ability to replicate.

SEE: the Ancient philosophical question "WHY NOT PUT RUBBER BANDS AROUND YOUR BALLS"

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Dear readers and dear my opponents, this morning I am visiting some three of the first posts of the present thread, see below.

Sandorski asks me [post 2]:
"Knowledge can be Demonstrated. So please, demonstrate this Knowledge."

And I tell him [post 7]:
You say knowledge can be demonstrated, and I should demonstrate it.
First, we have to concur on what is it to demonstrate something, and how to demonstrate it.
You have the privilege to be first to tell readers what it is to demonstrate and how to demonstrate something, becauise you are the one bringing in the word, demonstrate.
You see, unless we are concurred on the what and the how in re to demonstrate something, it is impossible for us to be fruitful at all, on resolving the issue, whether my knowledge of God existing is in its core just belief, and not certain knowledge.

To date I am still waiting from Sandorski for the concept of what is demonstration.

----------------------------------------------

From Dejess post 7 - May 5 2020

Thanks, sandorski, for your reply.

You say knowledge can be demonstrated, and I should demonstrate it.

First, we have to concur on what is it to demonstrate something, and how to demonstrate it.

You have the privilege to be first to tell readers what it is to demonstrate and how to demonstrate something, because you are the one bringing in the word, demonstrate.

You see, unless we are concurred on the what and the how in re to demonstrate something, it is impossible for us to be fruitful at all, on resolving the issue, whether my knowledge of God existing is in its core just belief, and not certain knowledge.
What I have found out about God.

I have found out that God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

And how did I find that out?

By reasoning on truths, facts, logic, and the history of ideas.

What is the benefit to me from the concept of God as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning?

It brings me to the certain knowledge that God exists, whereas before I had only the belief that God exists, but not the certain knowledge.

Still I can't get God to talk with me.
I am going to suggest that what you call "certain knowledge" is actually just "really really really Believing". Knowledge can be Demonstrated. So please, demonstrate this Knowledge.

[End of post]

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Marius I really like you! You totally rock!!
But Why are you not doing what the Bible tells you to do??
Jesus told you to go out and make disciples!!!
People here will not listen to you!
You have no reason to spend more time on those who refuse to listen!