What I have found out about God.

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

Dear my opponents here, I have invited you all earlier to think about this simple sentence in English:

Existence is the default status of reality.

Have you anyone among my opponents thought about the line above?

You see, my dear opponents here, your brain/mind can be so conditioned by yourselves, that you cannot anymore think in a productive manner, but must go into endless useless and further muddling up of your brain/mind, when an issue like God exists or not is presented to you, for your most honest intelligent examination.

Like some self-delimited socalled scientist cosmologist who writes about how the universe came from nothing - by muddling up the word/concept 'nothing', in order to lie to i.e. hoodwink himself that nothing means something.

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

Dear Iron, my concept of God is as repetitious as a traffic sign saying, One Way Street, everytime you pass by one.

So, please bear with me, go away if you can't stand my concept of God, namely:

Or start with thinking honestly and intelligently on my line, namely:

You don't need to become a scientist cosmologist to think about that line, except to open up your brain/mind.

My opponents, they all take to flight like so many Draculas in the presence of my concept of God, namely:

I am pretty sure this poster is a bot trying to find out if saying the same thing over and over again will cause insanity.

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015
Dear my opponents here, there is nothing prohibited in Anandtech forum: with you each also inscribing some line at the top of your posts, if you have any thought that you think is so productive for readers to be reminded about, okay?

What about this line: My (your) concept of God is a flying spaghetti monster.

That should remind everyone of you, my opponents, how to think when an issue like God exists or not is before your honest intelligent brain/mind.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

Dear my opponents here, I have invited you all earlier to think about this simple sentence in English:

Have you anyone among my opponents thought about the line above?

You see, my dear opponents here, your brain/mind can be so conditioned by yourselves, that you cannot anymore think in a productive manner, but must go into endless useless and further muddling up of your brain/mind, when an issue like God exists or not is presented to you, for your most honest intelligent examination.

Like some self-delimited socalled scientist cosmologist who writes about how the universe came from nothing - by muddling up the word/concept 'nothing', in order to lie to i.e. hoodwink himself that nothing means something.

Nothing is just a concept and as such, it does have a meaning. It does not, however, exist, nor could it have existed. You misunderstand what Krauss was conveying, that is, that even when we think of something like Space as being Nothing, it is actually full of subatomic particles that pop in and out of existence. How this happens is an unknown, but it fits with the idea of Bubble Universes.

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
And people wonder why we do not have a RELIGION forum.............nuff said!!

I am sure like me, you got groups perhaps on Facebook that share interests that are the same. I love Facebook for that, i kept on talking about Indica with my original group and they said there is a group just like like us but who essentially almost worship weed for its healing/mending and medical uses. They essentially took what i believed in with many herbs, and just amped things to the next level with weed being the main focus. Best damn group ever, been learning ALL kinds of stuff, like i got a damn list bookmarked for 10 uses with Hemp roots.

Like me dude, check out Facebook its quite alright if you aren't heard or seen here.

Reactions: JEDIYoda

PowerEngineer

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2001
It is like that I am inviting them to with me work together to find a rich diamond mine in Africa, but they refuse and also do their darn best or worst to muddle up the issue, diamond exists or not.

How do they muddle up the issue, diamond exists or not?

Simple, they continually make fun of the concept of diamond.

Let's once again do a little word substitution to highlight the logical fallacy.
It is like that I am inviting them to with me work together to find a herd of unicorns in Africa, but they refuse and also do their darn best or worst to muddle up the issue, diamond exists or not.

How do they muddle up the issue, unicorns exist or not?

Simple, they continually make fun of the concept of unicorns.

You should find it hard to argue against the idea of considering whether or not unicorns even exist before launching into a hunt for them. You chose diamonds because they do exist and you have already decided that god exists too. You seem to think that we must also concede the existence of god. But the existence of god is precisely what you promised to prove to us "by reasoning on truths, facts, logic, and the history of ideas"! It is truly laughable that you expect all of us to accept the existence of god as a starting point for your proof of the existence of god.

That must be a mirror that you are addressing. 🙄

And people wonder why we do not have a RELIGION forum.............nuff said!!

No... No we don't wonder. What would be the point of having more threads like this one in which the religious adherents have a blind faith that cannot be shaken by anything others post in them? 🤷🏻‍♂️ "nuff said" indeed.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Let's once again do a little word substitution to highlight the logical fallacy.

You should find it hard to argue against the idea of considering whether or not unicorns even exist before launching into a hunt for them. You chose diamonds because they do exist and you have already decided that god exists too. You seem to think that we must also concede the existence of god. But the existence of god is precisely what you promised to prove to us "by reasoning on truths, facts, logic, and the history of ideas"! It is truly laughable that you expect all of us to accept the existence of god as a starting point for your proof of the existence of god.

No... No we don't wonder. What would be the point of having more threads like this one in which the religious adherents have a blind faith that cannot be shaken by anything others post in them? 🤷🏻‍♂️ "nuff said" indeed.
You juzt answered my question.....There is noway a Religion forum would ever be a sane place for any sort of discussion about somebodyd beliefs without the trash getting involved......was I nice enuff??

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015

Dear Power, please, no need to write so much, just concur with me - whether existence in the last last last scenario of reality, will become non-existence?

Time to honestly intelligently give your brain/mind to the ultimate ultimate ultimate thought, namely:

Will existence ever become extinct, like say dinosaurs are now extinct, i.e. no longer existing?

Will existence ever become extinct so that even any memory of existence has become extinct – end of existence totally, exhaustively, and with no entity at all surviving, i.e. no more reality.

We will now enter into the ultimate ultimate ultimate issue:

Will existence ever come to extinction at all?

------------

PS To my opponents who feel so ecstatic that they i.e. you my opponents know that diamond exists, while God does not exist.

I assure you that honestly intelligent men are asking you: please tell us what is your concept of God?

My concept of God is that He is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

Okay, let us wait for my opponents to tell us what is their concept of God, then we will see how very irrational they conduct their best mental operation, like calling God a flying spaghetti monster.

OccamsToothbrush

Golden Member
Aug 21, 2005
Whut?

I've said you're nothing but a troll, and to go away, and you commend me?

You know there's something really wrong with you, right?

You know, there's something wrong with us.

This isn't a troll, it's a bot. Look more carefully at the way it repeats phrases verbatim without really understanding them or using them correctly, the way it addresses users, no mistakes in upper or lower case, it never typos or misses punctuation. It's clearly designed by someone who uses English as a 2nd or 3rd language and has a really poor grasp of the subject. It's just picking out some key phrases from responses and repeating them peppered into its scripted incoherent mumbo-jumbo trying to goad reactions.

Last edited:

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015

Dear my opponents, here is what you should put on top of your every post:

My (you my opponents) concept of God is the following:

God in concept is a flying spaghetti monster.

There, that is the concept of God you are denying to exist, and you feel so smug with yourselves.

Seriously now, where have you learned to think and talk that way, with defining first and foremost, God as a flying spaghetti monster?

Have you never ever learned some discipline in your formal schooling days about methodology of research and research writing?

I submit that all your explanations for the existence of babies and roses, start with the premise that God is a flying spaghetti monster.

You don't accept that?

Okay, as you don't accept God in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everrything with a beginning, that includes babies and roses, tell me what is your ultimate explanation for babies and roses?

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
Boy oh boy someone really is on a mission, i should unsub/unwatch from this happy ass horseshit. Its like Groundhog day in this motherfucker.

Reactions: JEDIYoda

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Whut?

I've said you're nothing but a troll, and to go away, and you commend me?

You know there's something really wrong with you, right?
Marius is not commending you! Marius is applying a principle called turning the other cheek........

Marius Dejess

Sep 7, 2015

Now, you my opponents will say that it is just that there is no evidence for God, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

So babies and roses are not evidence, according to your concept of evidence?

Very well, as you insist on evidence, then I grant you the privilege of expatiating on what is evidence, okay?

You have the floor, please proceed.

randay

Lifer
May 30, 2006
Literally every person who believes in god is a child sexual abuser. Thats a proven fact.

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
Marius is not commending you! Marius is applying a principle called turning the other cheek........
They can do whatever they want to call it (since their self-proclaimed proof of anything is in their head).

I'm done with this thread. I usually don't get sucked into bullshit like this, but I unfortunately took the bait. All I can do is leave.

Reactions: mopardude87

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
I had a conversation with my two dogs about this thread. The consensus was that the voices in Marius's head are lying to him.

Reactions: skyking