What first world problem did you have today?

Page 520 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
It's a bit grating for people out of touch with how your team gets things done up and decides to change everything with little to no input from the people that will have to deal with it.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
I have to do Federal tax return for myself and family members this weekend. So much for 3 days Easter holiday weekend.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
Sounds as plausible an explanation for under-reporting your income as I've heard anywhere. Give it a try.
Or over reporting....:eek::eek:

Amazon is shipping me a new one. I've poured coffee on this one more than once so I can't really complain.

Charmonium

Diamond Member
May 15, 2015
Went to costco today and they didn't have either Lindor truffles or lambic beer. What use are they?

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
A coworker spilled coffee on his work phone once. Those things go full poltergeist on you when they start to fail. Just sitting on night shift a few days later and start hearing random noises coming out of there, and it calling random numbers and even playing stuff in the intercom. Walking around the building and start to hear "Hello?" on the PA system is sure as hell going to make you jump. lol.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
The font selection on my new g3 sucks. Android(and mobile in general) is such a shitfest. Companies do everything they can to remove choice from the consumer, and herd them towards buying crapps, or viewing ads.

I'm using "coffee" currently. I like the font aside from the "o" which looks like a placeholder for a non supported character. It distracts me every time I see it.

007359d9cf.png

edit:
my terminal has a better font selection than the phone does :^S

009bc34fdd.png

Last edited:

Cappuccino

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2013
So it's freezing outside and I'm complaining about the cold 24/7 Not to long ago I sneaked downstairs and opened the fridge took a tub of ben and jerry and sprinted back upstairs and finished the tub of B&J. I am now even colder. What do?

Reactions: Crono

Kaido

Elite Member & Kitchen Overlord
Feb 14, 2004
So it's freezing outside and I'm complaining about the cold 24/7 Not to long ago I sneaked downstairs and opened the fridge took a tub of ben and jerry and sprinted back upstairs and finished the tub of B&J. I am now even colder. What do?

Haha I did the same thing the other day, I was complaining about it being cold in the house, then I made a salted caramel milkshake in the blender, drank it, and felt even colder. Derrrrrrr.

Reactions: Cappuccino

Cappuccino

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2013
Haha I did the same thing the other day, I was complaining about it being cold in the house, then I made a salted caramel milkshake in the blender, drank it, and felt even colder. Derrrrrrr.
Are we twins? We feel the same and we have same likes. Is this witch craft?

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
It feels a little cool in my house because I opened windows earlier when I came back from a walk and was hot, and given it's the first nice day out where I'm off I figured some fresh air would be nice.

Now I almost want to use the furnace, but I feel so wrong to do so.

Cappuccino

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2013
It feels a little cool in my house because I opened windows earlier when I came back from a walk and was hot, and given it's the first nice day out where I'm off I figured some fresh air would be nice.

Now I almost want to use the furnace, but I feel so wrong to do so.
maybe take off your god dam santa hat!!!! :kissingclosed:

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Hahaha maybe I should. Should probably take down my Christmas lights too, now that most of the snow is gone it will be easy to set the ladder up.

Maybe tomorrow.

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
The font selection on my new g3 sucks. Android(and mobile in general) is such a shitfest. Companies do everything they can to remove choice from the consumer, and herd them towards buying crapps, or viewing ads.

I'm using "coffee" currently. I like the font aside from the "o" which looks like a placeholder for a non supported character. It distracts me every time I see it.

007359d9cf.png

edit:
my terminal has a better font selection than the phone does :^S

009bc34fdd.png
Several billion Grasshopper points for you for having Inconsolata installed.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
Ordered a glass screen protector and a usb wifi adapter from Amazon. To get free shipping, I added a knife and some paracord I didn't really need. I'd have just gone to bestbuy, but the price difference was like getting everything free aside from the wifi adapter. They weren't anywhere close on price.

edit:
btw, it would be hilarious to offer incongruous product giveaways. "This week only! Buy one trendnet wireless adapter, and get two lg g3 glass screen protectors, a morakniv companion, and 50' of type IV paracord! Act soon. Supplies are limited!"

Last edited:

PlanetJosh

Golden Member
May 6, 2013
The god awful long wait for reviews to come in for the new $3500 OLED 30" pc monitor by a major manufacturer. It was released on Thursday and now I have to sit here waiting for user comments about hands on experience with the monitor. It takes a few days for the monitors to ship out.