What does Mariah Carey have in her voice...

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Her voice is very unique.

She can hit notes that literally no other person on the planet can(that we know of).

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
"Silicone"

did she have a boob-job? I just thought she got a little bit heavier(but I like it :))

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: iamme
Ah, I love Mariah's voice. Old school Mariah was the best :)

true, but that new song, you still here that velvet.... it's like.... one in a bazillion :)

Aceshigh

Platinum Member
Aug 22, 2002
She has got a great voice, but I absolutely hate that high pitched squeel she insists on doing in some of her songs. It's the most irritating sound on earth.

agnitrate

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: ndee
"Silicone"

did she have a boob-job? I just thought she got a little bit heavier(but I like it :))

Not sure. I just don't prefer the way she dresses some of the time. Some times it's like :D but others she dresses like a slut and I'm turned off.

In general, she is hot though :) I'm not sure about the boobs but no complaints.

-silver

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: Aceshigh
She has got a great voice, but I absolutely hate that high pitched squeel she insists on doing in some of her songs. It's the most irritating sound on earth.

depends, she just wanna do it too often(no pun intended ;))

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001

true, but that new song, you still here that velvet.... it's like.... one in a bazillion :)

One of my favorite CDs of all time is Mariah Carey MTV Unplugged.

Let's see all these current singers sing exactly like they sound on their albums, live.

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000

One of my favorite CDs of all time is Mariah Carey MTV Unplugged.

Let's see all these current singers sing exactly like they sound on their albums, live.

yeeeeeeeeeeah, that Unplugged Album, holy moly..... one of my all time favorite albums.

mAdD INDIAN

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
she had beautiful songs a long time ago (Fantasy, Hero, Kngiht in Shining Armor, Always be my baby) but now she doesn't really exploit her voice, just her body.

Sadly thats what one has to do to be popular in today's music culture.

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
where's our resident Mariah Carey fan/stalker?

you mean rblowdoe? ;) I'm sharin' that place with him :)

ah, the fanbase/stalker base grows :)

I WAS FIRST! :D nah, I loved her since the first time I heard her voice.

i used to think she was so pretty long time ago. it was an understated pretty. her amazing voice pushed her over the edge to hotness. now, however, her looks are too....uh....not-subtle. her voice is still my fav.

*going to load up some Mariah mp3's* :D

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
yeah, she's a little RnB-wannabe-b!tch right now, wannabe fly girl, but damn, her voice still kills me.... get the newest song, and especially listen to the first time you can hear her... it's just.... bAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam