What do you think other people here think of you?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
well, you are an admitted carpetbagger when it comes to team allegiance, so whatever you determine to be right, I will just know is wrong. :D
??

I dislike watching C play because we pay the players a lot of $$ to win and then they do something boneheaded like RayRay did last year.

And, at least I have good taste in BBQ.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
??

I dislike watching C play because we pay the players a lot of $$ to win and then they do something boneheaded like RayRay did last year.

And, at least I have good taste in BBQ.

Oh did you mean '81 champions when you said that you "came in"? lol--I first read that as 2016 or whatever that was...which I thought was weird. Like, there is anything at all to do in SC other than pull for Clemson or the Cocks? :D

BTW, is this thread hijacking? Can a Mayne thread ever actually be hijacked?

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
Oh did you mean '81 champions when you said that you "came in"? lol--I first read that as 2016 or whatever that was...which I thought was weird. Like, there is anything at all to do in SC other than pull for Clemson or the Cocks? :D

BTW, is this thread hijacking? Can a Mayne thread ever actually be hijacked?
Hey, now, we have beer too. And rednecks. And skeeters. And crap education system. And....beer.

You can pull mine if you want but there won't be any reciprocity.

Hijacking? Nope but I'll contribute anyway. People here think I'm the bomb and if they don't, they can eff off.

FirNaTine

Jun 6, 2005
I just use one of these: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Bon-Tool-Fire-Hydrant-Adapter-84-638/304286517
bon-tool-hose-fittings-accessories-84-638-64_1000.jpg