What do you think other people here think of you?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Oyeve

Lifer
Oct 18, 1999
I'm off the grid here. Nearly 20 years and no one knows squat about me. I like it like that.

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
My posts are reasonable and even keeled so nobody thinks about me. It's only the crazies that people have opinions about.

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005
Mayne, you should make a thread called "What do you think of other people here?"

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
So punctuation Nazism is fine? :D
ss.png

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
We have suffered through decades of sad seasons to get to the last few years...let us savor it for a moment!
I came in when we were national champions so there was no place to go but down. :(

And then I married a rabid chicken graduate/fan.

Masochist much?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
We have suffered through decades of sad seasons to get to the last few years...let us savor it for a moment!

Well, no you didn't, not really. You still have that NC back in, ~89 or 91 or so, right? The main issue is that the ACC is just a joke for the most part in college football. I'll never believe that it isn't. And hey, from my perspective, we push these jerk Clemson teams and only end up with back-to-back-to-back losses via a single missed FG, and all that ever means is your one shot of being in the new, BS, "ACC Championship game." It's basically Clemson, vs whatever scrubs available from the other "division"

This last weekend result was more of a fluke than what this matchup has traditionally been.

...anyway, I could only watch about 5 minutes of it anyway because I was semi-hosting a cookout at the house for a bunch of mid-atlantic losers that couldn't give a toss about that game.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
Well, no you didn't, not really. You still have that NC back in, ~89 or 91 or so, right? The main issue is that the ACC is just a joke for the most part in college football. I'll never believe that it isn't. And hey, from my perspective, we push these jerk Clemson teams and only end up with back-to-back-to-back losses via a single missed FG, and all that ever means is your one shot of being in the new, BS, "ACC Championship game." It's basically Clemson, vs whatever scrubs available from the other "division"
'81 and is that wrong?