What do you say when activists say "All white people are racist"?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Voting for a property tax cut or a income tax cut/elimination, deregulation, boost in police budget, etc. is not racist......

Your corporate engineered GOP fairy tale talking points aren't anywhere near what the Republican pols have actually accomplished since the day they decided to become full-time obstructionists in lieu of pursuing what you've mentioned here.

All the 'Pub party leaders have done for you is harden up their gerrymandered defenses in the states they lord over, took away rights from the nation's women, rigged the SCOTUS with a majority of corporate stooges, scream bloody murder over the southern border and Hunter Biden in order to divert attention from Donny Trump's self-made legal troubles, waste millions of taxpayer $$$ attempting to impeach Joe Biden and keep deathly quiet over the improving economy under Biden.

And this is just an abridged version of what the GOP has done to the nation, let alone what the GOP hasn't done to improve the lives of the nation's peoples, especially so for the middle class and the poor.

edit - corrected diction

Last edited:

GettyRoad

Golden Member
Mar 5, 2016
Republicans is where the racism problem lies. How do you explain getting caught in court racist gerrymandering to disenfranchise black constituents?

How do you explain Republicans associating with white nationalists?

Go ahead explain it.

Show me the Democrats associating with anti white groups

Explain it

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Okay, good. Do you believe Blacks, Asians have implicit bias as well or only white people have this societal problem?
Bias and racism are not the same thing.

I gave you examples of Republican racism against blacks

Still waiting for your response

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

You give examples of random people with no power who do not associate with prominent Democrats.

Name one law passed by Democrats that was racist against white people similar to the gerrymandering which was labeled racist by the courts.

As for the movie produced by Obamas Company, did you watch it? I did. One of the black characters said she didn't trust white people. That would be like me holding producers of To Kill a Mockingbird as racist. They were telling a story. As to the movie that characters position on the white character softened and she later trusted her.

You are going to have to do better.

Last edited:

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Okay, good. Do you believe Blacks, Asians have implicit bias as well or only white people have this societal problem?
In short, all humans are biased and delusional. The extent of this, can vary by both individual and group but none are immune.

Reactions: SMOGZINN

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
They're probably better than LeBron James, Colin Kaepernick and Eric Reid.
lol. I wonder what percentage of America even knows who Boomer is. My bet is well under 50% - he's a nobody these days.

I bet LeBron's name recognition is over 90%.

GettyRoad

Golden Member
Mar 5, 2016
lol. I wonder what percentage of America even knows who Boomer is. My bet is well under 50% - he's a nobody these days.

I bet LeBron's name recognition is over 90%.
A nobody doesn't have a nationally syndicated radio show, a nobody does not become a co-host of the NFL Today on CBS.

A nobody doesn't have access to the New York City Police Department and City Hall Republicans, an insider doesn't have access to

That's not a nobody.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
A nobody doesn't have a nationally syndicated radio show, a nobody does not become a co-host of the NFL Today on CBS.

A nobody doesn't have access to the New York City Police Department and City Hall Republicans, an insider doesn't have access to

That's not a nobody.

Dude, whatever you need to tell yourself. I'm just letting you know that the average American would respond to 'Boomer thinks X' with 'who is that?' I'm a big football fan and I had forgotten he even existed until you started bringing him up. Brought back memories of my childhood because that's the last time he was nationally relevant, haha.

Since you don't appear to be an American you don't know this. Gotta update the training manuals!

GettyRoad

Golden Member
Mar 5, 2016
Dude, whatever you need to tell yourself. I'm just letting you know that the average American would respond to 'Boomer thinks X' with 'who is that?' I'm a big football fan and I had forgotten he even existed until you started bringing him up. Brought back memories of my childhood because that's the last time he was nationally relevant, haha.

Since you don't appear to be an American you don't know this. Gotta update the training manuals!
You don't watch CBS Sports when he's on? He's on the pregame show before the Chiefs or Ravens are on.

• Haha
Reactions: nakedfrog

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005

They probably would have used Cris Collinsworth, but I don't think that translates into Cyrillic as well.