What could be worse than a Chevy Avalanche? :-)

Rent

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
Reminds me of the Suburu Baja... except Chevy isn't known for attracting the gay/lesbian crowd :Q

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Redhotjrm
Originally posted by: NFS4
Originally posted by: alkemyst
Mullets Unite!

Bring on the moon pies!!! :D

With moonshine!

Hence the need for extra 'cargo' room.

What we got right thar is a modurn El Camino baby...it's got thar abs and ways bettur a/c than my ole 70 model. Maybes we can gets the compuny to makes them our trucks.

Red

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2002
Originally posted by: ElFenix
bah, i want an elcamino SS

This Baja-wannabe, skin-flute playin' driver, ugly pos shouldn't be compared to an elcamino ss.

Jfrag Teh Foul

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Redhotjrm
Originally posted by: NFS4
Originally posted by: alkemyst
Mullets Unite!

Bring on the moon pies!!! :D

With moonshine!

Correction... RC Cola! You must not be from the south.

The only time to break out the lightnin is for shotgun weddins and hog slaughterins (used to scorch off the hair from the hog). :D

ajpa123

Platinum Member
Apr 19, 2003
If you get rid of that silly rear beam that has the triangular air-hole showing, have all red-painted solid front bumber/air dam and get rid of those round lights.. it might be appealing.
I like the general design. I don't like the stuff that i mentioned above, which are easy to modify with aftermarket parts.

CraigRT

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
based off another Holden design? front end looks Holdenish... although it does look like a Scooby Baja.

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
Originally posted by: ajpa123
If you get rid of that silly rear beam that has the triangular air-hole showing, have all red-painted solid front bumber/air dam and get rid of those round lights.. it might be appealing.
I like the general design. I don't like the stuff that i mentioned above, which are easy to modify with aftermarket parts.

the silly rear beam you speak of is what makes it possible to remove the rear window and not die. if youve ever ridden in an avalanche, escalade ext, you would notice that the rear window does not get hardly ANY rain on it, while if you look at another normal truck, the rear window gets the wind to circle around there due to the sudden loss of something to go against. it just has to be there.

MIKE