What are you going to do when the election's called?

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006
Tonight I'm enjoying a double oaked bourbon, putting a big brisket on my smoker, and watching Chappelle on SNL.

Reactions: RamIt and nOOky

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
They stole this election plain and simple. We are no different than Russia, China, N. Korea. The Chinese own us. And apparently now even our politicians.
Thankfully I don't have any kids that are going to experience the complete collapse of this country. I am 39 and hope that I am able to live out the rest of my life without having to endure the inevitable collapse to third world country living standards.
Love it! Melt down Trumphumpers! Melt away!

SmCaudata

Oct 8, 2006
They stole this election plain and simple. We are no different than Russia, China, N. Korea. The Chinese own us. And apparently now even our politicians.
Thankfully I don't have any kids that are going to experience the complete collapse of this country. I am 39 and hope that I am able to live out the rest of my life without having to endure the inevitable collapse to third world country living standards.
The fact that you picked those countries when it has been obvious over the last few years that Trump wanted us to be like Russia and Korea is so precious....

Feb 16, 2005
Here is what I will do....

If Biden wins, I plan to do what no Democrat was able to do for Trump... I am going to support our new democrat president and wish him the best for the sake of our countries people. Give him every opportunity to do his job.

If Trump wins, and at this point it will mostlikely take evidence and/or proof of democrat persuaded voter fraud on a massive scale, I am going to prettymich eliminate the democrat side as a viable choice for the foreseeable future...

Either way, I will go on living...
Alexa, show me an example of some weak-ass passive aggressive bullshit

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
it's almost as if everyone opposing trump knew he was a disaster in 2016, and then he spent the next 4 years proving them all right. why support someone who is opposed to virtually every piece of morality and ethics you possess? this isn't just "i disagree with their decision, but i understand and respect it because it's well-informed". this is "the president is clearly a horrible human being, who relishes in being petty, serving himself, and who has no humanity or empathy"

When Trumpists say "give him a chance," It actually means "blindly support in any and all actions regardless of honesty, legality, or even morality, forever" because, I guess, they for some reason think that Respect is deserved, never earned.

It's really weird how they redefine words all the time to make themselves feel better, lol. It's as if they forgot that the majority of this board actually gave him that honest chance back in 2016, right after the election. I mean, Trump then proceeded to be exactly what he is within the first week of his post-election status, and then the day after inauguration, went 100% whine and bitch about his crowd size and never fucking stopped from that day until this day.

Anyone that stopped giving Trump "a chance" on that day was 100% correct to do it. If you dropped all respect and hope for that fat prick at that moment, then you already gave him way, way, way more of a chance than he ever deserved. If you don't support Trump throughout his entire presidency, just because you are "supposed to," then apparently, that isn't giving him "a chance."

The problem here, is that conservatives are just whining fucking bitches. They have no fucking ideas. Never have. They just like projections of what they think an ideal human should be or look like. They don't give a fuck about results, just some fantasy poster that they can hang on their walls and worship.

Every single fucking quisling conservative can kindly go fuck themselves multiple times today. And keep doing it for the next 4, 8, whatever years. And please do it--because that is the actual respect that they deserve.

Reactions: Meghan54

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

You know you could just remove the first two parts of your handle and it would still be accurate.

Last edited:

RamIt

Nov 12, 2001
You sir a a TrumpTard extraordinaire. Cry yourself a river :)

Reactions: Burpo

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
I mean, Trump then proceeded to be exactly what he is within the first week of his post-election status, and then the day after inauguration, went 100% whine and bitch about his crowd size and never fucking stopped from that day until this day.

Uh, you don't think he's going to stop bitching and whining at any point soon, do you?

• Haha
Reactions: zinfamous

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
Can you provide proof that the election was stolen? Thank you in advance.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Try to relax trash

CYDhyxS.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Fenixgoon