What are some good names that go with Mae/May? ex. Hallie May, Ellie May, Allie Mae

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Colt45
she'll be cursed to marrying a redneck if you go through with this.
Hey! If the OP wants to "keep it in the family", what's that to you? ;)

Winchester

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2003
Originally posted by: Perknose

Im from Texas anyway. Im not president of the local Redneck chapter, but I am definitely a member. ;)

(I do not like the confederate flag though. It is not the "symbol" of redneck IMO, it is more of a racist thing.)

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Winchester
Originally posted by: Perknose

Im from Texas anyway. Im not president of the local Redneck chapter, but I am definitely a member. ;)

(I do not like the confederate flag though. It is not the "symbol" of redneck IMO, it is more of a racist thing.)
Excellent distinction which needs to be emphasized more often. Angry, stupid racists give your basic good 'ol boy a bad name!

Winchester

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2003
Originally posted by: loic2003
Mae Theforcebewithyou?

That one excited me, however, I never knew woman could shake her head, roll her eyes, and do one of those sighs, as well as a glaring "your a dork" looks at the same time.

Dead3ye

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2000
My daughter's name is Emily Mae. I was my great grandmother's middle name as well.