We are the 53%!

sunzt

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 2003
Are you in there Spidey?

Don't see any one with cancer though.... the 99% got you on that so far. So does this mean we have 152% americans?

etrigan420

Golden Member
Oct 30, 2007
I'm liberal, and I pay my "fair share"

...so go fuck yourself.

Or, better yet, go on another one of your (what I can only assume was a Mad Dog 20/20 fueled) rants about "MAH MONEY MOTHERFUCKERLIBERAL MONEY MOTHERFUCKER BLAH BLAH BLAH"

Because that was comedy gold.

EDIT: I spell bad.

Macamus Prime

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2011
And we demand the liberal scum pay their fair share.

They already do.

When they buy their iPods, over priced foods and designer clothing, they are contributing to the rich's wealth. So, the rich can then take that money and create more American jo,... oh! I almost fell for it!!

LOL!!

I shouldn't have gone any further after that 1st sentence! Look at me being all fooled by a 40 year lie!! LOL! Man, is my face red with embarassment!

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
What's this, a bunch of people with sh*t lives (I only read four notes) who seem somehow to be ok with it and think others should have this terribly depressing view of life, too? No thanks.

Feb 10, 2000
I am liberal, for the most part, and I'm quite sure I pay considerably more in taxes (and have contributed more military service) than the overwhelming majority of "the 53%."

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I'm liberal, and I pay my "fair share"

...so go fuck yourself.

Or, better yet, go on another one of your (what I can only assume was a Mad Dog 20/20 fueled) rants about "MAH MONEY MOTHERFUCKERLIBERAL MONEY MOTHERFUCKER BLAH BLAH BLAH"

Because that was comedy gold.

EDIT: I spell bad.

That would probably be the most Pussy Spidey scored in ages:)

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
It this the new GOP lie/slogan? Promoting a more regressive tax system as achieving more fairness for the working class? Spidey surely you aren't so buffaloed to actually believe the horsecrap you echo, are you?

actuarial

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2009
In one of those messages the person admits to formerly being on welfare and food stamps.

ProfJohn

Lifer
Jul 28, 2006
Someone should start a thread about how occupy wall street fools held a moment of silence for a dead billionaire.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Someone should start a thread about how occupy wall street fools held a moment of silence for a dead billionaire.

They aren't against billionaires, you idiot. They are against the corrupt and parasitic relationship big banks have with the government and the rest of society.

ProfJohn

Lifer
Jul 28, 2006
Says someone with a sad mac as their current avatar.
I am not protesting against Jobs or people like him, unlike the fools on wallstreet.

In their mind capitalists and capitalism are evil, unless of course it benefits them personally in which case they are ok...

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
I am not protesting against Jobs or people like him, unlike the fools on wallstreet.

In their mind capitalists and capitalism are evil, unless of course it benefits them personally in which case they are ok...

Hmm, sounds a whole lot like Republicans and the Tea Party and their views government funded programs like Medicare and Social Security.

ProfJohn

Lifer
Jul 28, 2006
Hmm, sounds a whole lot like Republicans and the Tea Party and their views government funded programs like Medicare and Social Security.
And what exactly are their views?

That Medicare and SS will break the bank unless we fix them?
How dare they face reality.