Was Pakistan created by Jinnah based on hatred and fear.. as depicted in the movie Ghandi

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Whitecloak

Diamond Member
May 4, 2001
after all, there are a lot more minorities in pakistan than in india, isnt it?
lulz, tgb is a troll of the first water.

crisscross

Golden Member
Apr 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Whitecloak
after all, there are a lot more minorities in pakistan than in india, isnt it?
lulz, tgb is a troll of the first water.

India has the second largest population of Muslims and TGB wants to teach us about minority rights.

Aug 14, 2001
Originally posted by: The Green Bean
Originally posted by: GroundedSailor
If anyone doubts the mistreatment of muslims in India he is living in ignorance. Muslims are treated as 2nd class citizens even today. Look at the Gujarat massacre; government officials have admitted to killing muslims. Even with whats happening in Pakistan I'm glad I'm not living in India. I visit India thrice a year and have family there and so I'm not speaking out of ignorance.

Wow! talk about wearing rose colored glasses.

Have you ever been to Pakistan or India? Or do you watch through the colored glasses of your biased media?

People don't need to go to Pakistan to realize that it is one of the worst countries on this planet.

GroundedSailor

Platinum Member
Feb 18, 2001
Originally posted by: GroundedSailor
If anyone doubts the mistreatment of muslims in India he is living in ignorance. Muslims are treated as 2nd class citizens even today. Look at the Gujarat massacre; government officials have admitted to killing muslims. Even with whats happening in Pakistan I'm glad I'm not living in India. I visit India thrice a year and have family there and so I'm not speaking out of ignorance.

Wow! talk about wearing rose colored glasses.

Have you ever been to Pakistan or India? Or do you watch through the colored glasses of your biased media?

Far more often than you think.