Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Tired of being duped?

Tired of being led like Rainman into the wall?

Time for a wall. Need a wall. Time for a wall. Need a wall. Defiantly need a wall. Need a wall. Definitely need a wall. 10 minutes to wall...

I've never seen so many act so deeply intellectually disabled in my fucking life.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Can I mail the treasury some cinder blocks from my back yard for the wall instead of $$$$?

Burpo

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2013
Mail cinder blocks to save $$$? Brilliant! Is that from Trump? :)

Last edited:

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
So say THEY do build THAT WALL.
Some future president will just have to tear it down.
Some future president like a Ronald Reagan or a Bernie Sanders.
I can hear the cry now... TEAR DOWN THIS WALL.
And that cost of removing Trump's wall will probably cost as much as putting it up.
That cost of putting it up is still a total unknown, by the way....
And as hundreds of illegals, sitting on airplanes with tickets to fly, zoom over that Trump wall at 30,000 feet, one can only imagine the laughter.
After all, no one runs across any border now a day. So yesteryear...
Today illegals simply drive in, or fly in, or are driven in or flown in.
What we really need to ask is.... just how much is Donald Trump making off this farce of a wall? Just how will Donald Trump skim millions off of those billions into HIS off shore bank account(s)?
No one can tell. And besides, Trump has done this before. THAT is why he won't release his tax returns.
It's all about THE CON.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Why would they do that? Unless open borders is their goal.

It will be ineffective, a large waste of money to maintain and it’s a PR nightmare. It’s just common sense to tear it down or at least let it rot in place. Hopefully it’s never built to begin with so the government doesn’t waste our tax money.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Rather than shut down the USA government over a 5 billion dollar wall along the US Mexico border, why not just build a 50,000 wall around Mar-a-Largo and call it a day?

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Rather than shut down the USA government over a 5 billion dollar wall along the US Mexico border, why not just build a 50,000 wall around Mar-a-Largo and call it a day?
can we make it 50.000ft tall and lock the trumps in?

TeeJay1952

Golden Member
May 28, 2004
Mexico will pay for wall.
Border security requires wall.
We will send Mexico money to keep seekers on their side of border.
Who says Republicans don't believe in evolution?

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
It will be ineffective, a large waste of money to maintain and it’s a PR nightmare. It’s just common sense to tear it down or at least let it rot in place. Hopefully it’s never built to begin with so the government doesn’t waste our tax money.

Ineffective and a waste of money so tear it down? I’m not really following. How is it a PR nightmare? Unless you are advocating for open borders why would a wall being there (that you say is not even effective) matter or be a PR nightmare?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Ineffective and a waste of money so tear it down? I’m not really following. How is it a PR nightmare? Unless you are advocating for open borders why would a wall being there (that you say is not even effective) matter or be a PR nightmare?

No the wall will be ineffective and I don’t like wasting money on ineffective things. Better to tear it down and stop wasting money on upkeep.

The wall is a PR nightmare for the same reason Trump wants it despite its ineffectiveness, it’s a symbol to other countries. Tearing it down would help undo the damage that building it caused.

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Well, now the US can't take the money from Mexico to build the wall. Has to come from the Treasury.

Side note: Anyone who thinks that 5 billion is all that is needed to build this wall is a fucking 'moran'. It's been estimated 35 to 75 billion. Fuck cheeto, the wall and anyone stupid enough to support either. Cheeto lied, LIED when saying that Mexico was going to pay for the wall and is now in duhversion mode for his base (either that or he's too stupid to know otherwise - pick one).

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/mick-mulv...ey-mexico-135908719--abc-news-topstories.html

oWUuoMf.gif

Last edited:

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Don’t immigrate here illegally?
most don't come illeagally, they arrive legally and then they overstay their visas, the wall will not stop that

and I believe we need more immigration, not less, out birthrate is lower than what is need to replace those that died, if they just wait long enough there will not be enough here to stop them.

Reactions: Mean MrMustard

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
most don't come illeagally, they arrive legally and then they overstay their visas, the wall will not stop that

and I believe we need more immigration, not less, out birthrate is lower than what is need to replace those that died, if they just wait long enough there will not be enough here to stop them.

That's why cheeto and company are stopping it in other ways:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ld-trump-cutting-legal-immigration/692447002/

Unless you're of a certain persuasion, then more are welcome:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/paul-ryan-irish-immigration-769807/