waitress that touches your on the arm a lot?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
She's looking for a lawsuit. The moment you make an advancement, she's going to sue the pants out of you for sexual harassment and her employer for promoting a hostile work environment.

JJChicken

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2007
She's looking for a lawsuit. The moment you make an advancement, she's going to sue the pants out of you for sexual harassment and her employer for promoting a hostile work environment.

Except he is a customer?

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
If money is involved in any way, shape, or form, always assume the woman is after your wallet and not you.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to the strip club. One of the girls there calls me sugar, gives me hugs, and makes frequent eye contact with me. I'm finally going to ask her out.

Lololololololol, sadly, it's most likely this, especially if your on-the-spot recon reports she's "way out of my league."

But, hey, she knows the drill. You are entirely allowed by the rules of engagement to flirt back ever more blatantly. If she is indeed touching you for tips, she's self-possessed enough to stay in control of the situation.

Fallingwater

Nov 28, 2010
www.technfun.com
Frankly way out of my league
Leagues are stupid. Placing yourself and others in leagues is the best way to make sure you never get hot girls/guys.

Always go for it, no matter if you look like Quasimodo and the girl looks like the australian chick from Transformers. Learn to take rejections in stride (unless you look like a model, most attempts will end in rejection), and you'll eventually get someone.

As for the waitress, try getting a bit touchy-feely yourself (pat on the shoulder yes, boob grab very no) and see what happens. You might get lucky. :)

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
A waitress is out of your league?

Are you under indictment or awaiting sentencing for a felony or something?

haha. so accurate, this assessment.

it also saddens me that the question in the OP had to be asked. :(

but, not unexpected.

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
Leagues are stupid. Placing yourself and others in leagues is the best way to make sure you never get hot girls/guys.

Always go for it, no matter if you look like Quasimodo and the girl looks like the australian chick from Transformers. Learn to take rejections in stride (unless you look like a model, most attempts will end in rejection), and you'll eventually get someone.

As for the waitress, try getting a bit touchy-feely yourself (pat on the shoulder yes, boob grab very no) and see what happens. You might get lucky. :)

yeah.... great advice there.... pppppffffffffffttttttttttttttt bwahahhahahahahha

how's things in Italy, Mario?

Pliablemoose

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
OP, I have the best way to tip a waitress ever. Leave her a $100 bill with your name & number on it.

Seriously, i wanted to try it when I was younger, now they're all my daughter's age & I can't imagine raising another wife...

DayLaPaul

Platinum Member
Apr 6, 2001
OP, I have the best way to tip a waitress ever. Leave her a $100 bill with your name & number on it.

Seriously, i wanted to try it when I was younger, now they're all my daughter's age & I can't imagine raising another wife...

Pics of daughter?

Riceninja

Golden Member
May 21, 2008

pics plz

holden j caufield

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 1999
it's not a hooters it's a wingstop, and when she touched my arm a few times she knelt down to eye level. She didn't do this with my friends. But stupid me brings cash to make group bills easier. Should have asked for a separate check and left my number cause I've got nothing to lose. Course she wasn't there today. FML lol

AznAnarchy99

Lifer
Dec 6, 2004
Im taking a class about Communication studies: interpersonal relationships right now. First week prof lays out about 10 studies that shows males over estimate a female's attraction towards them over 90% of the time.

Kinda like "Oh that girl across the room glanced at me, she must want to fuck!"